美国文学诗歌名篇翻译赏析[修改版]

美国文学诗歌名篇翻译赏析[修改版]


2024年4月1日发(作者:)

第一篇:美国文学诗歌名篇翻译赏析

I shot an arrow……

我射出一支箭……

---Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I shot an arrow into the air,

我把一支箭射向空中

It fell to earth I knew not where;

不知它落在何方

For so swiftly it flew the sight

飞得那么快

Could not follow it in its fight.

眼睛难以追寻它的方向

I breathed a song into the air,

我对着天空轻轻唱歌

It fell to earth I knew not where;

不知它消逝在何方

For who has the sight so keen and strong

谁的眼光能如此敏锐犀利

That can follow the flight of a song.

能跟上歌声的翅膀

Long, long afterwards in an oak,

很久很久以后,在一棵橡树上

I found the arrow still unbroke;

我找到了那支箭,仍未折断

And the song, from beginning to end,

也发现了那支歌,自始自终


发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/news/1711970472a1986540.html

相关推荐

发表回复

评论列表(0条)

  • 暂无评论

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息

关注微信