Wonderland爱丽斯梦游仙境中英文对照台词剧本字幕

Wonderland爱丽斯梦游仙境中英文对照台词剧本字幕


2024年5月11日发(作者:虚拟机进入不了系统界面)

爱丽丝梦游仙境中英文对照台词剧本字幕

1--Charles, you have finally lost your senses.查尔斯,你失去理智了

2--This venture is impossible.这种冒险是不可能的

3--For some. Gentlemen, the only way to achieve the impossible 也许吧,先生们。但是,把不可能变成

可能的最好办法就是„

4--is to believe it is possible.„相信它是可能的

5--That kind of thinking could ruin you.这种想法会毁掉你的

6--I'm willing to take that chance.我不会放过这个机会的

7--Imagine trading posts in Rangoon, Bangkok, 想象下在仰光,曼谷,雅加达的那些商栈吧„

8--The nightmare again?又做恶梦了?

9--I won't be long.我马上回来

10--I'm falling down a dark hole,我掉进一个黑洞里

11--then I see strange creatures.然后看到许多奇怪的生物

12--What kind of creatures?什么样的生物?

13--Well, there's a dodo bird, a rabbit in a waistcoat, a smiling cat.哦,有一只渡渡鸟,一只穿马甲的兔

子,一只微笑的猫

14--I didn't know cats could smile.我没听见过猫能笑

15--(SIGHING) Neither did I.我也没听过

16--And there's a blue caterpillar.还有只蓝色毛毛虫

17--Blue caterpillar.蓝色毛毛虫

18--Hmm.嗯

19--Do you think I've gone round the bend?你以为我发疯了吗?

20--I'm afraid so. You're mad, bonkers, off your head.恐怕是的。你疯了,傻了,神经不正常了

21--But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.但我告诉你一个秘密,所有的最棒的人都是这样的

22--(LAUGHING)

23--It's only a dream, Alice. Nothing can harm you there.这只是一个梦,爱丽丝。没有什么会伤害到你

24--But if you get too frightened, you can always wake up. Like this.但是如果真被吓着了,你可以马上醒

来,就这样„

25--(LAUGHING) Ow!噢

26--(SIGHING)

27--(十三年后)

28--Must we go?我们非去不可吗?

29--Doubt they'll notice if we never arrive.我们不去也许他们都不会注意到吧

30--They will notice.他们会注意到的

31--Where's your corset?你的胸衣呢?

32--And no stockings.而且还没穿长袜

33--I'm against them.我不喜欢穿

34--But you're not properly dressed.但是你的穿戴不正确

35--Who's to say what is proper?谁能决定什么才是正确的?

36--What if it was agreed that "proper" was wearing a codfish on your head?要是别人说在头上戴条鳕鱼

才是“正确”的呢?

37--- Would you wear it? - Alice.- 那么你也会那么穿戴吗? - 爱丽丝

38--To me, a corset is like a codfish.对我来说,胸衣就和鳕鱼一样可笑

39--Please, not today.拜托了,至少今天别这样

1/ 29

40--Father would have laughed.要是父亲也会笑的

41--I'm sorry. I'm tired. I didn't sleep well last night.对不起,我累了,我昨晚没睡好

42--Did you have bad dreams again?你又做恶梦了吗?

43--Only one.总是那一个梦

44--It's always the same,ever since I can remember.从我记得开始,每次都是一样的

45--Do you think that's normal?你觉得这正常吗?

46--Don't most people have different dreams?绝大部分人都不会做同样的梦,不是吗?

47--I don't know.我不知道

48--There. You're beautiful.戴上这个,你很漂亮

49--Now, can you manage a smile?现在能不能给我一个微笑?

50--(CLASSICAL MUSIC PLAYING)

51--At last. We thought you'd never arrive.终于到了,我还以为你们不会来了呢

52--Alice, Hamish is waiting to dance with you. Go.爱丽丝,哈米什正等着和你跳舞呢,去吧

53--You do realize it's well past 4:00.你也知道已经过了 4:00 了

54--Now everything will have to be rushed through.现在一切都得赶快了

55--- I am sorry. - Oh, never mind!- 对不起 - 哦,别介意

56--Forgive my wife. She's been planning this affair for over 20 years.原谅我妻子吧,她计划这个宴会已

经 20 年了

57--If only Charles 要是查尔斯在这该多好„

58--My condolences.我深表遗憾

59--I think of your husband often. He was truly a man of vision.我也经常想念你的丈夫,他是个有眼光的

60--I hope you don't think I've taken advantage of your misfortunes.我只希望你不要认为我利用了你的

不幸

61--Of course not. I'm pleased that you purchased the company.当然不会,我很高兴你买下了他的公司

62--I was a fool for not investing in his mad venture when I had the chance.我真是个傻瓜,有机会的时候

没有投资他的疯狂冒险

63--Charles thought so, too.查尔斯也会这样想的

64--(CLASSICAL MUSIC CONTINUES PLAYING)

65--Hamish, do you ever tire of quadrille?哈米什,你跳方阵舞就从来没有厌倦过吗?

66--On the contrary. I find it invigorating.相反,我觉得它让人精神振奋

67--(LAUGHS)

68--Do I amuse you?我让你觉得好笑了?

69--No.不

70--I had a sudden vision of all the ladies in trousers 我突然想到,要是所有女人穿长裤

71--and the men wearing dresses.而男人穿裙子该有多好笑

72--I think you'll do best to keep your visions to yourself.我觉得你最好多想想自己

73--When in doubt, remain silent.有什么拿不准的就保持沉默

74--(GEESE HONKING)

75--(GASPS)

76--Pardon us, sir. Miss Kingsleigh is distracted today.抱歉,先生,金斯利小姐今天有点分心了

77--Where's your head?你怎么搞的?

78--I was wondering what it would be like to fly.我在想飞是什么样的感觉

79--Why would you spend your time thinking about such an impossible thing?你为什么总是浪费时间想

2/ 29

些不可思议的事?

80--Why wouldn't I?为什么不行?

81--My father said he sometimes believed in six impossible things before breakfast.我父亲说他有时候可

以在早餐前,一下相信六件不可思议的事

82--(SOFTLY) Come along.跟我来

83--Alice, meet me under the gazebo in precisely 10 minutes.爱丽丝,10 分钟后准时到露台下见我

84--(FAITH EXHALING EX CITEDLY)

85--We have a secret to tell you.我们有个秘密要告诉你

86--If you're telling me, then it's not much of a secret.如果告诉我就不是秘密了

87--- Perhaps we shouldn't. - We decided we should.- 也许我们不该说 - 但我们还是决定说出来

88--If we tell her, she won't be surprised.如果我们告诉她,等下她就不会惊喜了

89--- Will you be surprised? - Not if you tell me.- 你还会惊喜吗? - 如果你告诉我就不会了

90--But now you've brought it up, you have to.但是既然你们已经提到了,那就说出来吧91-

-- No, we don't. - In fact, we won't.- 不,我们不说 - 实际上,我们不会说的

92--I wonder if your mother knows that you two swim naked in the Havershims' pond.我想如果你们母亲

知道你们俩在哈福新斯池塘里裸泳的话„

93--- You wouldn't. - Oh, but I would.- 你不会说的 - 哦,但是我会说的

94--There's your mother right now.你们母亲就在那里

95--Hamish is going to ask for your hand.哈米什将向你求婚

96--You've ruined the surprise!你们毁了这个惊喜

97--I could strangle them!我想掐死她们

98--Everyone went to so much effort to keep the secret.每个人都费尽心思保守这个秘密

99--Does everyone know?每个人都知道了吗?

100--It's why they've all come. This is your engagement party.他们都为这个来的,这是你的订婚宴会

101--Hamish will ask you under the gazebo. When you 哈米什将在露台下向你求婚,当你答应

“我愿意”的时候„

102--But I don't know if I want to marry Hamish.但是我还不知道要不要嫁给哈米什

103--Who, then? You won't do better than a lord.那么你想嫁给谁呢?你找不到比贵族更好的了吧

104--You'll soon be 20, Alice. That pretty face won't last forever.你很快就 20 岁了,你的脸蛋不会漂亮一

辈子的

105--You don't want to end up like Aunt lmogene.你不想最后和伊莫金姑姑一样吧

106--And you don't want to be a burden on Mother, do you?你也不想成为你母亲的负担吧,对吗?

107--No.不

108--So you'll marry Hamish.那么你就该嫁给哈米什

109--You will be as happy as I am with Lowell,你会快乐的,就像我和洛厄尔一样

110--and your life will be perfect.你的生活会完美的

111--It's already decided.一切都被安排好了

112--Alice, dear.爱丽丝,亲爱的

113--I'll leave you to it.我得走开了

114--Shall we take a leisurely stroll through the garden, just you and me?我们去花园里走一走好吗?就

我和你

115--Do you know what I've always dreaded?你知道我一直担心的是什么吗?

116--The decline of the aristocracy?贵族地位的没落?

117--Ugly grandchildren. But you're lovely.我担心的是生个丑孙子,但是你很可爱

3/ 29

Imbeciles!你注定要生一个小„蠢货!

119--Thegardenershaveplantedwhiteroses这些蠢货园丁居然种的白玫瑰

120--whenIspecificallyaskedforred.我特意交代过要红的

121--You could always paint the roses red.你可以把玫瑰涂成红色的

122--What an odd thing to say.这个说法还真奇怪

123--You should know that my son has extremely delicate digestion.你知道我儿子消化不良

124--(RUSTLING)

125--- Did you see that? - See what?- 你看到了吗? - 什么?

126--- It was a rabbit, I think. - Nasty things.- 我想是只兔子 - 肮脏的东西

127--I do enjoy setting the dogs on them.我应该弄只狗来的

128--If you serve Hamish the wrong foods, he could get a blockage.如果你给哈米什吃错了东西,他肠胃

就会塞住不通的

129--(RUSTLING)

130--Did you see it that time?这次你看到了吗?

131--- See what? - The rabbit.- 看到什么? - 兔子

132--Don't shout.别嚷嚷

133--Now, pay attention. Hamish said you were easily distracted.集中注意力,哈米什说过你很容易分心

134--- What was I saying? - Hamish has a blockage.- 我刚刚说到什么了? - 哈米什的塞子

135--I couldn't be more interested, but you'll have to excuse me.我真的很感兴趣,但是我得失陪一下

136--Aunt lmogene.伊莫金姑姑

137--I think I'm going mad. I keep seeing a rabbit in a waistcoat.我觉得我疯了,我老看见一只穿着马甲

的兔子

138--I can't be bothered with your fancy rabbit now.别用你幻想的兔子来打扰我

139--I'm waiting for my fiancé.我在等我的未婚夫

140--- You have a fiancé? - Hmm.- 你有未婚夫? - 哼哼

141--(RUSTLING)

142--There! Did you see it?那里!你看到了吗?

143--He's a prince.他是个王子

144--But, alas, he cannot marry me unless he renounces his throne.但是他不能和我结婚,除非他放弃王

145--It's tragic, isn't it?这真是个悲剧啊,不是吗?

146--Very.是的

147--Lowell?洛厄尔?

148--Alice. We 爱丽丝,我们刚刚只是„

149--Hattie's an old friend.哈蒂是个老朋友

150--I can see you're very close.我看到你们很亲密

151--Look, you won't mention this to your sister, will you?你不会告诉姐姐的,对吗?

152--I don't know. I'm confused. I need time to think.我不知道,我很困惑,我需要时间考虑

153--Well, think about Margaret. She'd never trust me again.那就替玛格丽特想想吧,你要是告诉她,她

就再也不相信我了

154--You don't want to ruin her marriage, do you?你不想毁了她的婚姻吧,对吗?

155--Me?是我吗?

156--But I'm not the one who's sneaking around behind her back.我可不是某个背着她偷腥的人

157--There you are.你在这里

4/ 29

爱丽丝·金斯利

159--Hamish.哈米什

160--What is it?怎么啦?

161--You have a caterpillar on your shoulder.你肩膀上有只毛毛虫

162--Ew.哦

163--Don't hurt it.别伤害它

164--You'll want to wash that finger.你要记得洗手

165--Alice Kingsleigh,爱丽丝·金斯利

166--will you be my wife?你愿意成为我的妻子吗?

167--Well,哦

168--everyone expects me to,每个人都希望我答应

169--and you're a lord.你也是个贵族

170--My face won't last, and I don't want to end 我的容貌不能保持永久,我不能最后变的像„

171--But this is happening so quickly. I...但这发生的太快了,我„

172--I 我想我„

173--(WATCH TICKING)

174--I 我想我„

175--I need a moment.我需要点时间

176--(WATCH TICKING)

177--Hello.喂

178--(ALICE SCREAMING)

179--(CONTINUES SCREAMING)

180--(EX CLAIMS)

181--(SCREAMING)

182--(RATTLING)

183--(GROANS)

184--(RATTLING)

185--(喝下我)

186--(SNIFFING)

187--It's only a dream.这只是一个梦

188--(COUGHING)

189--DODO: You'd think she would remember all this from the first time.你说过她还记得第一次来这里

的事情的

190--MALLY: You've brought the wrong Alice.你带错一个爱丽丝来了

191--McTWISP: No, she's the right one. I'm certain of it.不,就是她,我确定

192--(吃下我)

193--(CLOTH TEARING)

194--(BREATHING HEAVILY)

195--MALLY: She's the wrong Alice.她不是那个爱丽丝

196--McTWISP: Give her a chance.给她一次机会吧

197--(COUGHING)

198--(PIG GRUNTING)

199--(NEIGHING)

200--(SNARLING)

5/ 29

201--Curiouser and curiouser.真奇妙,真奇妙啊

202--I told you she's the right Alice.我说过她就是那个爱丽丝

203--I am not convinced.我不信

204--McTWISP: How is that for gratitude?你就是这样感谢我的吗?

205--I've been up there for weeks, trailing one Alice after the next,我上去了好几个星期,跟踪了一个又

一个爱丽丝

206--and I was almost eaten by other animals.我几乎被其他动物吃掉

207--Can you imagine?你能想象到吗?

208--They go about entirely unclothed, and they do their shukm in public.那些家伙居然不穿衣服到处乱

跑,他们居然当众便便

209--- I had to avert my eyes. - Doesn't look anything like herself.- 我只好转过头去不看 - 一点都不像她

自己

210--That's because she's the wrong Alice.因为她是错的爱丽丝

211--- Lf she was, she might be. - Lf she isn't, she ain't.- 如果她曾经是,她就可能是 - 如果她不是,那

她就不会是

212--- But if she were so, she would be. - But she isn't, nohow.- 但是如果她是,她又会是 - 但她无论如

何也不是

213--How can I be the wrong Alice when this is my dream?这是我的梦里,我怎么可能是错的爱丽丝呢?

214--And who are you, if I might ask?另外不介意的话,请问你们是谁?

215--Oh, I'm Tweedledee, he's Tweedledum.哦,我是特里迪,他是特里东

216--Contrariwise, I'm Tweedledum, he's Tweedledee.相反说来,我是特里东,他是特里迪

217--We should consult Absolem.我们应该去请教亚伯索伦

218--Exactly. Absolem will know who she is.对,亚伯索伦应该知道她是谁

219--- I'll escort you. - Hey, it's not being your turn.- 我来护送你 - 嘿,这次轮不到你

220--So unfair.不公平

221--- Hey, leave off! - Let go!- 嘿,走开! - 放手!

222--- Are they always this way? - Family trait.- 他们总是这样吗? - 这是他们的家族特性

223--You can both escort her.你们俩可以一起护送她的

224--(WHINNYING)

225--- Who is this Absolem? - He's wise. He's absolute.- 谁是亚伯索伦? - 他就是智慧,他就是权威

226--He's Absolem.他就是亚伯索伦

227--Who are you?你是谁?

228--Absolem?亚伯索伦?

229--You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem. The question is, who are you?你不是亚伯索伦,我才是。我的问

题是,你是谁?

230--(COUGHING) Alice.爱丽丝

231--We shall see.那我们来瞧瞧

232--What do you mean by that? I ought to know who I am.你什么意思?我当然知道我自己是谁

233--Yes, you ought, stupid girl. Unroll the Oraculum.是的,你知道,傻女孩。打开那个预言卷轴

234--The Oraculum, being a calendrical compendium of Underland.预言卷轴记载了地下世界的历代概

235--- It's a calendar. - ABSOLEM: Compendium.- 这是一本日历 - 是历史概要

236--It tells of each and every day since the Beginning.它记载了有史以来每一天发生的事

6/ 29

237--Today is Griblig Day in the time of the Red Queen.今天是格里布利格日,在红皇后纪元中 (注 格

里布利格日为自造词,特指爱丽丝归来之日)

238--Show her the Frabjous Day.给她看辉煌之日

239--Mmm. Yeah, Frabjous being the day you slay the Jabberwocky.嗯,在辉煌之日,你杀死了炸脖龙

240--Sorry? Slay a what?什么?杀死了什么?

241--Oh, yeah. That being you, there, with the Vorpal sword.哦,那里就是你,举着斩首之剑

242--No other swords can kill the Jabberwocky, nohow.其他剑都杀不死炸脖龙的

243--If it ain't Vorpal, it ain't dead.如果没有斩首之剑,它是死不了的

244--That's not me!那不是我

245--I know!我早知道

246--Resolve this for us, Absolem. Is she the right Alice?帮我们确认一下,亚伯索伦。她是那个爱丽丝

吗?

247--Not hardly.不完全是

248--- I told you. - McTWISP: Oh, dear.- 我告诉过你吧 - 哦,天哪

249--- I said so. - I said so.- 我就这么说过 - 我才这么说过

250--TWEEDLEDUM: Contrariwise, you said she might be.相反,你说过她可能是的

251--No, you said she would be if she was.不,你说过如果她曾经是就应该会是

252--(SCOFFING) Little impostor. Pretending to be Alice. She should be ashamed.小骗子,假装成爱丽丝,

她应该感到羞愧

253--I was so certain of you.我太相信你了

254--I'm sorry. I don't mean to be the wrong Alice.对不起,我并不想假装成你们要找的爱丽丝的

255--Wait, this is my dream.等等,这是我的梦

256--I'm going to wake up now and you'll all disappear.我现在应该醒来,然后你们都会消失

257--That's odd. Pinching usually does the trick.真奇怪,掐自己平时都有效的

258--I could stick you, if that would help.如果需要帮忙的话,我可以刺你

259--- It might, actually. Thank you. - My pleasure.- 如果有用的话真要谢谢你 - 荣幸之至

260--Ow!噢!

261--(GROWLING)

262--- Bandersnatch! - Bandersnatch!- 班德尔兽! - 班德尔兽!

263--(ROARING)

264--(SQUAWKING)

265--(PANTING)

266--(SQUAWKS)

267--(SQUAWKS)

268--(ROARS)

269--Wait.等等

270--(GROWLING)

271--It's only a dream. Nothing can hurt me.这只是我的梦,没有什么能伤害我

272--What's she doing?她在干什么?

273--Can't hurt me. Can't hurt me.不能伤害我,不能伤害我

274--(ROARING)

275--Run, you great lug!快跑,你这个大笨蛋!

276--(ROARING IN PAIN)

277--(NEIGHING)

7/ 29

278--(左 斯纳德,右 奎斯特)

279--This way, east to Queast.走这边,往东边去奎斯特

280--No, south to Snud.不,往南边去斯纳德

281--No. No, no. This way.不,不,不,走这边

282--(JUBJUB BIRD SCREECHING)

283--(BOTH EX CLAIMING)

284--(SCREECHING)

285--(BOTH SCREAMING)

286--Someone has stolen three of my tarts!有人偷吃了我三个果馅饼!

287--- Did you steal them? - No, Your Majesty.- 是你偷吃的吗? - 不是,陛下

288--- Did you? - No, Your Majesty.- 是你吗? - 不是,陛下

289--- Did you steal them? - No, Your Majesty.- 是你偷吃的吗? - 不是,陛下

290--(SWALLOWING)

291--(WHISPERING) Did you steal my tarts?你偷吃了我的果馅饼吗?

292--No, Your Majesty.没有,陛下

293--(WHISPERING) Squimberry juice.是小红莓果汁

294--- I was so hungry! I didn't mean to! - Off with his head!- 我太饿了!我不是有意的 - 砍下他的头!

295--My family! Oh, please, please don't!我还有家庭!哦,请,请不要!

296--No! I have little ones to look after!不要!我还有小的要照顾!

297--Go to his house and collect the little ones.去他家里,把小的带过来

298--I love tadpoles on toast almost as much as I love caviar.我喜欢吃涂蝌蚪的吐司,就和鱼子酱一样喜

299--Yes, Your Majesty.好的,陛下

300--Drink!饮料!

301--Majesty?陛下

302--Llosovic Stayne, you knave, where have you been lurking?伊罗索维克·斯德恩,你这个小混蛋,最

近鬼鬼祟祟的跑哪里去了?

303--Majesty, I have found the Oraculum.陛下,我已经找到了预言卷轴

304--That? Looks so ordinary for an oracle.这个?看起来很普通

305--Look here, on the Frabjous Day.看看这个,在辉煌之日

306--I'd know that tangled mess of hair anywhere.我认得那团乱糟糟的头发

307--Is it Alice?是爱丽丝吧?

308--I believe it is.我相信是的

309--What's she doing with my darling Jabberwocky?她在对我亲爱的炸脖龙做什么?

310--She appears to be slaying it.看起来她正在杀它

311--She killed my Jabber-baby-wocky?她杀了我的宝贝炸脖龙?

312--Not yet, but it will happen if we don't stop her.还没有,但是如果我们不阻止她的话,这一切就会

发生的

313--Find Alice, Stayne. Find her!找到爱丽丝,斯德恩,找到她!

314--(YELPING)

315--Find the scent of human girl and earn your freedom.找到人类女孩的气味,然后你就自由了

316--For my wife and pups, as well?我的妻子和孩子也一样吗?

317--Everyone will go home.是的,你们都可以回家了

318--(SNIFFING)

8/ 29

319--(BARKS)

320--Dogs will believe anything.狗总是轻易相信任何事

321--(CHUCKLING)

322--It looks like you ran afoul of something with wicked claws.看起来你遇上了某种猛兽

323--And I'm still dreaming.我还在做梦

324--What did that to you?谁把你伤成这样?

325--- Banner - The Bandersnatch?- 叫班纳兽还是叫班德兽什么之类的 - 班德尔兽?

326--Well, I'd better have a look.好的,我来瞧瞧

327--What are you doing?你在干什么?

328--It needs to be purified by someone with evaporating skills,你的伤口需要掌握蒸馏技术的人才能清

329--or it will fester and putrefy.否则它会化脓溃烂的

330--I'd rather you didn't. I'll be fine as soon as I wake up.不麻烦你了,只要醒过来我就会没事的

331--At least let me bind it for you.至少让我帮你包扎一下

332--- What do you call yourself? - Alice.- 你叫什么? - 爱丽丝

333--The Alice?那个传说中的爱丽丝?

334--- There's been some debate about that. - I never get involved in politics.- 关于这点还存在争论 -

我从不卷入政治

335--You'd best be on your way.你最好继续走你的路

336--What way? All I want to do is wake up from this dream.去哪?我只想从这个梦里醒过来而已

337--Fine.好的

338--Then I'll take you to the Hare and the Hatter, but that's the end of it.那我把你带到三月兔和疯帽子

那里去,我能做的只有这样了

339--Coming?来吗?

340--(MARCH HARE SNORING)

341--(JAZZ MUSIC PLAYING)

342--(EX CLAIMS)

343--(YAWNING)

344--(STAMMERING)

345--Watch what you're doing!小心点!

346--Hey, watch it!嘿,小心!

347--Okay, okay. All right.好了,好了

348--It's you.是你

349--No, it's not. McTwisp brought us the wrong Alice.不,不是的,麦克崔斯博带错了一个爱丽丝 (注

麦克崔斯博是带爱丽丝进入地下世界的白兔)

350--It's the wrong Alice!这不是那个爱丽丝

351--It's absolutely Alice.她就是那个爱丽丝

352--You're absolutely Alice. I'd know you anywhere.你就是那个爱丽丝,无论如何我也认得你

353--I'd know him anywhere.无论如何我也认得她

354--(BOTH GIGGLING)

355--HATTER: Well, as you can see, we're still having tea.好的,你看到了,我们还在喝茶

356--And it's all because I was obliged to kill Time waiting for your return.因为我只能靠这个打发时间等

你回来

357--You're terribly late, you know. Naughty.你迟到了,知道吗,小淘气

9/ 29

358--Well, anyway, Time became quite offended and stopped altogether.好的,无论如何,从那时起时间

就生气了。它停住了

359--Not a tick ever since.一分一秒都不再跳动

360--(LAUGHING)

361--- Cup. - Time can be funny in dreams.- 我的杯子 - 在梦里面时间总是很有趣

362--Yes, yes, of course, but now you're back, you see,是的,当然,但是现在你回来了

363--and we need to get on to the Frabjous Day.我们需要继续向辉煌之日前进

364--- Frabjous Day! - Frabjous Day!- 辉煌之日! - 辉煌之日!

365--I'm investigating things that begin with the letter "M."我在想着以“M”字母开头的东西

366--(WHISPERING) Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?你知道为什么一只乌鸦像一张

写字台吗?

367--(ALL SPEAKING OUTLANDISH)

368--- Downal wyth Bluddy Behg Hid! - Downal wyth Bluddy Behg Hid!- 打倒那个血腥的大头鬼!- 打倒

那个血腥的大头鬼!

369--- What? - Down with the Bloody Big Head,- 什么? - 打倒那个血腥的大头鬼!

370--the Bloody Big Head being the Red Queen.血腥的大头鬼是指红皇后

371--Come, come. We simply must commence with the slaying and such.来吧,来吧。我们得开始为最后

的决战做准备了

372--Therefore, it is high time to forgive and forget 因此,是时候宽恕并遗忘

373--or forget and forgive, whichever comes first 或者遗忘并宽恕了,管它哪个在前

374--or is, in any case, most convenient. I'm waiting.怎么方便怎么说吧,我正等着

375--(CHUCKLES) Hey. It' It's ticking again.嘿,它又开始滴答滴答跳动了

376--All this talk of blood and slaying has put me off my tea.说这些什么血啊杀死啊之类的话题,让我都

喝不下茶了

377--Ah.啊

378--The entire world is falling to ruin and poor Chessur's off his tea.整个世界都快毁灭了,可怜的柴郡

猫还在担心喝不下茶

379--What happened that day was not my fault.那一天会发生什么又不是我的错

380--(INHALING SHARPLY)

381--Oh, dear.哦,天哪

382--You ran out on them to save your own skin,你为了保全自己的皮毛,居然抛弃大家

383--you guddler's scuttish pilgar lickering 你这个叛徒

384--shukm juggling sluking urpal.骗子

385--Bar lom muck egg brimni!胆小鬼

386--Hatter!疯帽子

387--- Thank you. - (EX CLAIMING) Meow.- 谢谢 - 喵喵

388--I'm fine.我很好

389--What's wrong with you, Tarrant? You used to be the life of the party.你怎么啦,塔兰特?你一直都

是聚会上的灵魂人物(注 塔兰特为疯帽子的名字)

390--You used to do the best Futterwacken in all of Witzend.你一直是整个维兹恩特最棒的福特沃肯舞

者 (注 维兹恩特为疯帽子和三月兔出生的西方地名)

391--- Futter what? - Futterwacken!- 福特什么? - 福特沃肯!

392--It's a dance.这是一种舞蹈

393--(LAUGHING)

10 / 29

394--On the Frabjous Day,等到辉煌之日

395--when the White Queen once again wears the crown,当白皇后再一次戴上皇冠之时

396--on that day, I shall Futterwacken vigorously.我会尽情展现我的福特沃肯舞的

397--(ALL LAUGHING)

398--(NEIGHING)

399--Oh, no.哦,不

400--Uh-oh.啊噢

401--(GASPING) The Knave.那些恶棍来了

402--Goodbye.再见

403--MARCH HARE: Hide her!把她藏起来

404--Drink this quickly.快喝下这个

405--(ALICE COUGHING)

406--Quick! Hide her!快!把她藏起来!

407--Oh, dear.哦,天哪

408--Aye.好

409--Mind your head.小心头

410--(NEIGHING)

411--(BAYARD SNIFFING)

412--Let me out!让我出去!

413--Well, if it's not my favorite trio of lunatics.哦,这不是我喜欢的疯子三人组吗

414--MALLY: Would you like to join us?你想加入我们吗?

415--(SNICKERING)

416--You're all late for tea!你们来喝茶的话就迟到了!

417--(BOTH LAUGHING)

418--We're looking for the girl called Alice.我们在找一个叫爱丽丝的女孩

419--Speaking of the Queen, here is a little song we used to sing in her honor.说起皇后,我们经常唱一首

歌来称颂她

420--(ALL SINGING)

421--- Twinkle Twinkle little bat - Twinkle Twinkle little bat- 一闪一闪小蝙蝠 - 一闪一闪小蝙蝠

422--- How I wonder where you're at - How I wonder where you're at- 我想知道你在哪 - 我想知道你在

423--- -

424--If you're hiding her, you'll lose your heads.如果你藏了她,你就会掉脑袋的了

425--(HOARSELY) Already lost them.早就已经掉了

426--(BOTH LAUGHING)

427--All together now!现在一起唱

428--- Up above the world you fly - Up above the world you fly- 飞在世界的上空 - 飞在世界的上空

429--- Like a tea tray in the sky - Like a tea tray in the sky- 就像空中的茶托 - 就像空中的茶托

430--- Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle, twinkle - Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle, twinkle- 一闪一闪一闪一闪 - 一闪一

闪一闪一闪

431--- Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle - Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle- 一闪一闪一闪 - 一闪一闪一闪432-

-- Twinkle, twinkle, - Twinkle, twinkle, - 一闪一闪一闪 - 一闪一闪一闪433--

Oh!哦!

434--(GROWLING)

11/ 29

435--Downal wyth Bluddy Behg Hid!打倒血腥大头鬼!

436--Would you like some cream?想来点奶酪吗?

437--(BARKING)

438--- Would you like a slice of Battenberg? - Follow the bloodhound.- 来片巴腾堡蛋糕吗? - 跟上猎犬

439--- MALLY: Sugar? - Yes, please.- 要方糖吗? - 好的,谢谢

440--- Oh, that's lovely. - You're all mad.- 哦,太可爱了 - 你们都疯了

441--Thanks very much.非常感谢

442--- (CUP SMASHING) - (ALL LAUGHING)

443--MALLY: Pass the scones, please.请把烤饼递过来一下

444--- MARCH HARE: That one there. - Oh! Pardon.- 那一个 - 哦!对不起

445--MALLY: Yes. MARCH HARE: Yep, aye.- 好 - 好的

446--One moment.等一下

447--(CUTTING CLOTH)

448--There. Yes.好了

449--Try this on for size.试试尺寸如何

450--(ALICE KNOCKING ON TEAPOT)

451--Oh.哦

452--I like it.我喜欢这个

453--Good thing the bloodhound is one of us, or you'幸好猎犬是我们的人,要不然你就„

454--What do they want with me?他们为什么找我?

455--(EX CLAIMING) Wait a minute, best take her to the White Queen.等一下,最好把她带到白皇后那里

456--She'll be safe there. 在那里她会安全的。 汤勺„

457--Your carriage, milady.你的马车来了,小姐

458--- The hat? - Of course.- 帽子? - 当然

459--Anyone can go by horse or rail,谁都可以骑马或坐火车

460--but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. Have I made a rhyme?但是旅行的最好办法是坐帽子,

我刚刚押韵了吗?

461--(MALLY AND MARCH HARE LAUGHING)

462--Oh, I love traveling by hat.哦,我喜欢坐帽子旅行

463--Mally. Just Alice, please. Fairfarren, all.马里,这次只带爱丽丝,再见了,各位。(注 马里恩坤为

睡鼠名字)

464--What do you mean? Wait. Gae!你什么意思?等等

465--(CUP SHATTERING)

466--"'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe“又是下午黄昏时,有个怪物软

糊糊,草地上打圈又钻洞”

467--"All mimsy were the borogoves And the mome raths outgrabe"“最可怜的是菠萝鸟,绿毛猪回家嗷

嗷叫”

468--Sorry, what was that?抱歉,你说的什么?

469--What was what?什么是什么?

470--"The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame Jaws that bite and claws that catch!“眼冒怒火的炸脖龙,牙如

钢铁爪如铜”

471--"'Beware the Jabberwock, my son! And the frumious Bandersnatch! '“当心炸脖龙我的儿,还有臭

烘烘的班德尔”

12/ 29

472--"He took his Vorpal sword in hand The Vorpal blade went snicker-snack!“他举起手中斩首剑,剑去

迅疾如闪电”

473--"He left it dead, and with its head He went galumphing back"“一命呜呼怪兽亡,拎着兽首把家还”

(注 以上诗歌出自小说第二部《爱丽丝穿镜奇幻记》)

474--It's all about you, you know.这都是说的你,知道吗

475--I'm not slaying anything. I don't slay, so put it out of your mind.我不会杀死任何东西,我不会杀。打

消你这个念头吧

476--Mind.念头

477--Wait! You can't leave me here!等等!你不能把我丢在这里

478--You don't slay.你不会杀

479--Do you have any idea what the Red Queen has done?你知道红皇后做过什么吗?

480--You don't slay.你不会杀

481--I couldn't if I wanted to.即使我想杀也杀不了啊

482--You're not the same as you were before.你和以前不一样了

483--You were much more muchier. You've lost your muchness.以前的你做的更多,你已经丧失了你的热

484--My "muchness"?我的热情?

485--In there. Something's missing.在这里,某些东西已经不见了

486--Tell me what Red Queen has done.告诉我红皇后做过什么?

487--It's not a pretty story.这不是一个什么很动听的故事

488--Tell me anyway.至少告诉我一点

489--It was here.又到这里了

490--I was hatter to the White Queen at the time.那个时候我是白皇后手下的帽匠

491--Hightopp clan have always been employed at court.我们海托普家族经常被宫廷雇佣(注 海托普为

疯帽子的姓)

492--(MEDIEVAL MUSIC PLAYING)

493--(PEOPLE CHATTERING)

494--(JABBERWOCKY ROARING)

495--(PEOPLE SCREAMING)

496--(NEIGHING)

497--Hatter? Hatter!疯帽子?疯帽子!

498--I'm fine.我很好

499--Are you?是吗?

500--(BAYARD BARKING)

501--Did you hear that? I'm certain I heard something.你听到了吗?我听到了什么声音

502--What?什么?

503--(BAYARD BARKING)

504--Oh! Red Knights.哦,红骑士

505--(SNIFFING)

506--(BARKING)

507--Go south to Trotter's Bottom.往南直到特罗特的边境

508--The White Queen's castle is just beyond.过了那里就是白皇后的城堡了

509--Hold on tightly.抓紧了

510--Down with the bloody Red Queen!打倒血腥的红皇后!

13/ 29

511--(DOG SNIFFING)

512--(BAYARD GROWLING)

513--You were supposed to lead them away! The Hatter trusted you!你本应该把他们带往其他方向的!

疯帽子是这么的信任你!

514--They have my wife and pups.他们抓了我的妻子和孩子

515--- What's your name? - Bayard.- 你叫什么名字? - 贝阿德

516--Sit!坐吧

517--Would your name be Alice, by any chance?你的名字也许是爱丽丝吧

518--Yes, but I'm not the one that everyone's talking about.是的,但我不是大家都在谈论的的那个爱丽

519--The Hatter would not have given himself up just for any Alice.疯帽子不会随便为一个爱丽丝舍弃自

我的

520--Where did they take him?他们会把他抓到哪里去?

521--To the Red Queen's castle at Salazen Grum.红皇后的城堡,在萨拉兹格朗

522--We're going to rescue him.我们得去救他

523--That is not foretold.预言里可不是这么说的

524--I don't care. He wouldn't be there if it weren't for me.我可不管,要不是因为我他不会被抓的

525--The Frabjous Day is almost upon us.辉煌之日越来越近了

526--You must prepare to meet the Jabberwocky.你该准备与炸脖龙的战斗了

527--From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole,从我掉进兔子洞开始

528--I've been told what I must do and who I must be.总是别人告诉我应该怎么做,我应该是谁

529--I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot.我一会儿变小,一会儿变大,一会

儿被抓伤,一会儿又被塞到茶壶里

530--I've been accused of being Alice and of not being Alice, but this is my dream.大家总是指指点点说我

是不是爱丽丝。但这只是我的梦

531--I'll decide where it goes from here.现在起由我决定该去哪里

532--If you diverge from 如果你偏离了正确的道路„

533--I make the path.那我就自己开条路

534--Take me to Salazen Grum, Bayard, and don't forget the hat.带我去萨拉兹格朗,贝阿德。别忘了带

走帽子

535--There's only one way across.这里只有一条路过去

536--Lost my muchness, have I?我丧失了热情吗?

537--Bayard! The hat!贝阿德!帽子!

538--Your Majesty.陛下

539--(FLAMINGO SQUAWKING)

540--(SQUEAKING)

541--So sorry.对不起了

542--Splendid shot!打得好!

543--Where's my ball? Page!我的球在哪里?侍从!

544--Yes, Your Majesty.好的,陛下

545--(SQUEAKING)

546--(SHUSHING) I want to help you.我想帮你

547--(RUSTLING)

548--Well, if it isn't the wrong Alice.哦,这不是那个错的爱丽丝吗

14/ 29

549--What brings you here? Mmm?什么风把你带到这里来了?嗯?

550--I've come to rescue the Hatter.我来救疯帽子的

551--You're not rescuing anyone being the size of a gerbil.和沙鼠一样大的你是谁也救不了的

552--Well, do you have any more of that cake that made me grow before?好的,那么你有原来那种能让

我变大的蛋糕吗?

553--Upelkuchen? Actually, I might have some left.增大蛋糕?我可能还剩下一些

554--Not all of it!不要全吃掉

555--Oh, no! Stop! No, no, no, don't. Don't do that!哦,不,停停!不不不,不要!

556--Page!侍从!

557--Oh, dear.哦,天哪

558--And what is this?这是什么?

It's a"who," Majesty. This is, um...应该说这是“谁”,陛下,这是,嗯„

560--Um?嗯?

561--From Umbradge.我从恩布瑞支来的

562--What happened to your clothes?你的衣服怎么啦

563--I outgrew them. I've been growing an awful lot lately.我长太大穿不上了,最近我长了很多

564--I tower over everyone in Umbradge. They laugh at me.我长得比恩布瑞支每个人都要高。他们都取

笑我

565--So I've come to you, hoping you might understand what it's like.所以我来见你,希望你能接受我的

模样

566--My dear girl,亲爱的孩子

567--anyone with a head that large is welcome in my court.每一个脑袋大的人,在我的宫廷里都会受欢

迎的

568--Someone find her some clothes!给她找些衣服

569--Use the curtains if you must,but clothe this enormous girl.如果需要的话就用窗帘吧,但总之让这

个巨人女孩穿上衣服

570--I need a pig here!我需要一只猪

571--(GRUNTING)

572--(RED QUEEN SIGHING)

573--I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet.我喜欢用温暖的猪肚皮来垫脚

574--- Would you like one, Um? - No, thank you.- 你也想要一个吗? - 不,谢谢了

575--Sit!坐吧!

576--(CHITTERING)

577--Sit!坐!

578--Go away.退下

579--Where are my fat boys? You must meet them.我的胖小子们呢?你得见见他们

580--Fat boys!胖小子们!

581--Oh. There they are. Aren't they adorable?哦,他们来了,他们是不是很可爱?

582--They have the oddest way of speaking. Speak, boys. Amuse us.他们说话的方式很古怪。说话吧,孩

子们,让我乐一乐

583--Go on.说吧

584--(MOUTHING) No.不要

585--Speak!说!

586--- Is - No, no, it isn't. Not a bit. No.- 那不是„ - 不不,那不是,一点都不是

15/ 29

587--Contrariwise, I believe it's so.相反,我觉得应该是

588--No, it ain't so, nohow!不,无论如何也不是

589--(GIGGLING)

590--I love my fat boys. Now, get out.我喜欢我的胖小子们,好了,出去吧

591--- He did pinch me. - He did pinch me.- 他掐了我 - 他掐了我

592--(GASPING)

593--And who is this lovely creature?这个可爱的生物是谁呢?

594--Um, my new favorite.嗯,这是我的新宠

595--- Well, does she have a name? - Um.- 哦,那她有名字吗? - 嗯

596--I believe your name has slipped the Queen's mind.我相信你的名字已经被皇后忘了

597--Her name is Um, idiot!她的名字就是“嗯”,白痴!

598--From Umbradge.我从恩布瑞支来的

599--Any luck with the prisoner?那个囚犯怎么样了?

600--He's stubborn.他仍然顽冥不化

601--You're too soft. Bring him!你太手软了,带他上来!

602--(DOOR CREAKING)

603--(PIG SQUEALING)

604--(SHACKLES CLATTERING)

605--We know Alice has returned to Underland.我们都知道爱丽丝已经回到了地下世界

606--Do you know where she is?你知道她在哪里吗?

607--I've been considering things that begin with the letter "M."我在想着一些字母“M”开头的词

608--Moron, mutiny, murder, malice.比如傻瓜,叛乱,谋杀,恶毒

609--We're looking for an "A"word now. Where is Alice?我们现在在找字母“A”开头的词。爱丽丝在哪

里?

610--Who, that wee little boy? (LAUGHS) I wouldn't know.谁?那个小男孩?我不知道

611--What if I take off your head? Will you know then?非要等到我砍你的头,你才会记起来吗?

612--(LAUGHING MANICALLY)

613--Stop that.够了

614--What a regrettably large head you have.多么可惜的一颗大头啊

615--I should very much like to hat it.我应该很喜欢为它做帽子的

616--- Hat it? - Yes.- 做帽子? - 是的

617--I used to hat the White Queen, you know.你知道,我以前是给白皇后做帽子的

618--Wasn't very much to work with, poor dear.但工作不多

619--Her head is so small.因为她的头太小了

620--It's tiny. It's a pimple of a head.是很小,就和疙瘩一样大

但是这个头„

622--What I could do with this monument, 我该为它做些什么呢?这个有历史意义的脑袋

623--Nay, this magnificently heroic globe.不,这个伟大非凡,英雄盖世的脑袋

624--What could you do?你能做什么?

625--Unbind him, Stayne.给他松绑,斯德恩

626--How can he work if his hands are bound?他手铐起来怎么能做事

627--Well, then, shall it be a bonnet or a boater?好的,你想要软帽还是硬草帽?

628--Or something for the boudoir?或者是闺房里戴的那种帽子?

629--Cloche, dunce hat, death cap, coif, snood, barboosh, pugree, yarmulke,钟形帽,小丑帽,毒菇帽,

16/ 29

头巾,发网,巴布什帽,遮阳帽,园顶帽„

630--cockle hat, porkpie, tam o'shanter,billycock, bicorne, tricorne, bandeau,海贝帽,馅饼帽,汤姆·欧

桑特宽边圆帽,小礼帽,双角帽,三角帽,束带帽„

631--bongrace, fan-tail, night cap, Garibaldi, 宽边女帽,扇尾帽,睡帽,格里巴迪帽,土耳其毡帽„

632--Hatter.疯帽子

633--Fez?土耳其毡帽

634--Leave us.走开

635--The trees seem sad.树木看起来没生机

636--- Have you been speaking with them? - Yes, Your Majesty.- 你和它们交谈过吗? - 是的,陛下

637--Perhaps a bit more kindly.也许要再温柔点

638--Would you all excuse me for a moment? Thank you.请你们都离开一下好吗?谢谢

639--- What news, Bayard? - Alice has returned to Underland.- 有什么新消息吗?贝阿德 - 爱丽丝已经

回到地下世界了

640--- Where is she now? - In Salazen Grum.- 她现在在哪呢? - 在萨拉兹格朗

641--Forgive me. I allowed her to divert from her destined path.请原谅我,我没能引领她走上命中注定

的道路

642--No, no, no, no. But that is exactly where she will find the Vorpal sword.不不不,在那里她才能找到

斩首之剑

643--We have our champion. Rest now. You've done well.我们的勇士终于出现了。休息一会吧,你做得

很好

644--(SQUEAKING)

645--ALICE: Have you seen a hat around here?你在附近看见一顶帽子吗?

646--You must find Alice, Stayne.你必须找到爱丽丝,斯德恩

647--Without the Jabberwocky,没有了炸脖龙

648--my sister's followers will surely rise against me.我妹妹的支持者们肯定会造反的

649--Ugly little sister. Why do they adore her and not me?可恶的妹妹,为什么他们崇拜你而不是我

650--STAYNE: I cannot fathom it. You are far superior in all ways.我也不理解,你在任何方面都比她优秀

651--RED QUEEN: I know.我知道

652--But Mirana can make anyone fall in love with her.米莱娜总能让别人喜爱她(注 米莱娜为白皇后的

名字)

653--Men, women,无论男人还是女人

654--(ANIMALS GRUNTING)

655--Even the furniture.甚至家具也喜欢她

656--Even the King?甚至国王也是?

657--I had to do it. He would have left me.我不得不这样做,否则他会离开我的

658--Majesty, is it not better to be feared than loved?陛下,让人恐惧不是比让人爱戴更好吗?

659--Not certain anymore.我也不确定

660--Oh, let her have the rabble. I don't need them.让那些乌合之众去跟她吧,我才不需要他们

661--I have you.我有你就行了

662--They're wonderful.它们真好看

663--You must let me try one on.你得让我试戴一下

664--It is good to be working at my trade again.再次干上老本行真好

665--It's just a pity you have to make them for her.只是可惜这是给她做的

666--What is the hatter with me?为什么我是疯帽子

17/ 29

667--Hatter?疯帽子?

668--(CHAINS RATTLING)

669--(THUNDER CRASHING)

670--Hatter.疯帽子

671--Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?你知道为什么一只乌鸦像一张写字台吗?

672--I'm frightened, Alice.我害怕,爱丽丝

673--I don't like it in here. It's terribly crowded.我一点也不喜欢这里,这里太拥挤了

674--Have I gone mad?我是不是疯了?

675--I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.恐怕是的,你完全疯了

676--But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.但是我告诉你一个秘密。所有最棒的人都是这样的

677--Here.戴上这个

678--That's better. You look yourself again.好多了,看起来又像你自己了

679--RED QUEEN: Hat man! Where are my hats?帽匠!我的帽子呢?

680--I'm not a patient monarch!我可不是一个有耐心的统治者

681--I'm told she keeps the Vorpal sword hidden in the castle.据说红皇后把斩首剑藏在城堡里

682--The rabbit will help you.兔子会帮你的

683--Find it, Alice. Take it to the White Queen.找到它,爱丽丝,带着它去白皇后那里

684--We'll go to the White Queen together.我们一起去白皇后那里

685--Why is it you're always too small or too tall?为什么你总是要么太大要么太小呢?

686--- Tweedles. - Alice.- 特里兄弟 - 爱丽丝

687--- How do you do, again? - Where's the rabbit?- 你好吗? - 兔子在哪里?

688--How is it you're being so great big?你为什么变得这么大了?

689--She ain't great big, this is how she normal is.她不是变大了,而是她原来就这么大

690--I'm certain she's smaller when we met.我记得遇到她的时候小多了

691--No, she drank the pishsalver to get through the door, recall it?不,她那时为了穿过那道门喝过缩小

药,记得吗?

692--Oh, yeah.哦,对

693--- Where's the rabbit? - BOTH: Over theres.- 兔子在哪里? - 在那里

694--- MALLY: What are you doing here? - I'm rescuing the Hatter.- 你在这里干什么? - 我来救疯帽子

695--I'm rescuing the Hatter.我才是来救疯帽子的

696--He told me that the Vorpal sword is hidden in the castle. Help me find it.他告诉我斩首剑就藏在城

堡里,帮我找到它

697--I don't take orders from big, clumsy, 我才不听你这个傻大个的命令

698--Shoo!嘘!

699--- What is it, McTwisp? - I know where the sword is.- 怎么样,麦克崔斯博 - 我知道剑在哪里

700--(THUNDER RUMBLING)

701--The sword's hidden inside.剑就藏在里面

702--Be careful, Alice.小心,爱丽丝

703--I know that smell.我知道这个气味

704--(SNORING)

705--I'm not going in there.我不能进去

706--Look what that thing did to my arm.看看这个家伙对我的胳膊做过什么

707--Dear, oh, dear. Why haven't you mentioned this?天哪,哦,天哪。你怎么没有提起过?

708--It wasn't this bad before.以前还没这么糟

18/ 29

709--(HYPERVENTILATING)

710--Hatter? Where are you?疯帽子?你在哪里?

711--Hatter?疯帽子?

712--Mallymkun.马里恩坤

713--Do you still have the Bandersnatch eye?班德尔兽的眼睛还在你这里吗?

714--Right here.正在这里

715--- I need it. - Come and get it.- 我需要它 - 有本事自己来拿

716--Hey! Give it back!嘿!还给我!

717--I like you, Um.我喜欢你,嗯

718--I like largeness.我喜欢大的

719--Get away from me.离我远点

720--(BANDERSNATCH SNORING)

721--(CREAKING)

722--I have your eye.我有你的眼睛

723--(GROWLING)

724--(LOCK RATTLING)

725--(SNARLS)

726--(GROANS)

727--No.不

728--Hmm.嗯

729--MAN: You look stunning in that hat.你戴那顶帽子好看极了

730--Yes. Next.是的,下一个

731--Your Majesty has never looked better.陛下,你从没有如此漂亮过

732--Hmm. Another.嗯,另一个

733--Oh!哦!

734--I don't wish to alarm you,我不是有意提醒你

735--but it smells as though you might have dropped something.但是好像你掉东西了

736--(LAUGHING)

737--Never mind him, he's mad. Come along.别介意他,他疯了,继续

738--(WHISPERING)

739--Stayne!斯德恩!

740--(BANDERSNATCH BREATHING HEAVILY)

741--(GROWLING)

742--I suppose this makes us even now.我想这样我们就扯平了

743--Um forced herself on me.是“嗯”强迫我的

744--I told her my heart belongs to you, but she's obsessed with me.我告诉过她我的心只属于你,但是

她对我着迷了

745--Off with her head!砍掉她的头!

746--Stand back, Mallymkun.站到一边,马里恩坤

747--How's this for muchness?看到我的热情了吗?

748--No, no! It mustn't be used 不不,这剑不是对任何东西都可以用的

749--Arrest that girl for unlawful seduction!以非法诱惑罪逮捕那个女孩!

750--Hatter!疯帽子

751--- Take it to the White Queen. - I'm not leaving without you.- 带着它去白皇后那里 - 我不会丢下你

19/ 29

752--Go!走!

753--Run, Alice!快跑,爱丽丝!

754--Alice?爱丽丝?

755--Run! 快 跑 !

756--Seize her.抓住她

757--Alice.爱丽丝

758--Of course. Why didn't I see it?原来是你,我怎么没看出来呢?

759--Well, it has been a long time, and you were such a little tyke then.上次见到你已经过去很久了,那

时候你还只是一个小孩子

760--- Give me the sword. - Stay back.- 把剑给我 - 退后

761--The Queen will be so pleased.皇后会很高兴的

762--She will take great pleasure in taking off your head.能砍下你的头她会很高兴的

763--(BANDERSNATCH ROARING)

764--- Oh, Alice! - Bayard! To Marmoreal.- 哦,爱丽丝! - 贝阿德!去大理石城堡!

765--(BARKING)

766--(ROARING)

767--Majesty, Alice has escaped 陛下,爱丽丝逃跑了

768--on the Bandersnatch,骑着班德尔兽逃跑的

769--with the Vorpal sword.还带着斩首剑

770--How could you let this happen?你怎么能让这一切发生?

771--I may have underestimated her, but we have her conspirators,我也许低估了她,但是她的同党在我

们手里

772--the Hatter and a dormouse.疯帽子和一只睡鼠

773--Off with their heads!砍下他们的头!

774--WHITE QUEEN: Welcome to Marmoreal.欢迎来到大理石城堡

775--I believe this belongs to you.我相信这是属于你的

776--Mmm.嗯

777--The Vorpal sword is home again.斩首剑再次回到家

778--The armor is complete.铠甲完整了

779--Now all we need is a champion.我们只需要有一位勇士挺身而出了

780--You're a little taller than I thought you'd be.你比我想象的要高一点

781--Blame it on too much upelkuchen.都怪我吃了太多的增大蛋糕782-

-Oh.哦

783--Come with me.跟我来吧

784--Is the March Hare here?三月兔在这里吗?

785--(EX CLAIMING) You're late for your soup, you wee besom.来喝汤的话你可晚了,小娘们

786--- You're late for your soup. - Could use some salt.- 来喝汤的话可晚了 - 可能会把盐丢过来

787--Come here, you!来吧

788--Give me that here. Choppy, chop, chop, chop.给我那个,砍,砍,砍,砍

789--Leek and potato. Yes. That 葱和土豆,好的

790--(SIGHING)

791--Pishsalver. Let me think.缩小药,让我想想

792--A pinch of worm fat,一小撮蠕虫脂肪

20 / 29

793--urine of the horsefly,马蝇尿

794--buttered fingers.黄油手指

795--My sister preferred to study Dominion Over Living Things.我姐姐喜欢研究如何统治世界

796--(SIZZLING)

797--Tell me, how does she seem to you?告诉我,在你眼里她是怎么样的?

798--Perfectly horrid.非常恐怖

799--- And her head? - Bulbous.- 还有她的头呢? - 就像一个大球茎

800--I think she may have some kind of growth in there,我想她脑袋里可能长了什么东西

801--something pressing on her brain.所以才会变成这样的

802--Three coins from a dead man's pocket, two teaspoons of wishful thinking.三枚死人口袋里的硬币,

两勺希望

803--You can't imagine the things that go on in that place.你想象不到在那里发生的事情

804--Oh, yes, I can.哦,我能想象到

805--But when a champion steps forth to slay the Jabberwocky,但是,当有位勇士出来杀死了炸脖龙

806--the people will rise against her.人们就会起来反对她

807--(SPITTING)

808--That should do it.这样就好了

809--Blow.喝吧

810--- Feel better? - Much, thank you.- 感觉好多了吗? - 好多了,谢谢

811--There's someone here who would like to speak with you.这里有人想和你谈话

812--- Absolem? - Who are you?- 亚伯索伦? - 你是谁?

813--(COUGHING)

814--I thought we'd settled this. I'm Alice, but not that one.我想这个问题我们早就解决了。我是爱丽丝,

但不是那一个

815--- How do you know? - You said so yourself.- 你怎么知道不是? - 你自己说的

816--I said you were not hardly Alice,我说的是你不完全是爱丽丝

817--but you're much more her now.但是你现在越来越是她了

818--In fact, you're almost Alice.事实上,你几乎就是爱丽丝819-

-Even so,即使如此

820--I couldn't slay the Jabberwocky if my life depended on it.我也没法杀死炸脖龙,就算我命该如此

821--It will.你会的

822--So I suggest you keep the Vorpal sword on hand 我建议,当辉煌之日来临时

823--when the Frabjous Day arrives.你手上要留着斩首剑

824--You seem so real.你看的这么真切吗

825--Sometimes I forget that this is all a dream.有时候我都会忘了这全是一场梦

826--(COUGHING)

827--Will you stop doing that?你能不能不要这样?

828--(LAUGHING)

829--(WHOOSHING)

830--I've always admired that hat.我一直喜欢那顶帽子

831--Hello, Chess.你好,柴郡猫

832--Since you won't be needing it anymore,既然你不再需要它了

833--would you consider bequeathing it to me?能不能把它遗留给我呢?

834--How dare you?你敢?

21/ 29

835--It is a formal execution. I would like to look my best, you know.这是一场正式处决。我得打扮得体点,

知道吗

836--It is a pity about all this.真有点遗憾

837--I was looking forward to seeing you Futterwacken.我还希望看到你的福特沃肯舞呢

838--I was rather good at it, was I not?对这个我相当在行,不是吗?

839--I really do love that hat.我真的很喜欢那顶帽子

840--I would wear it to all the finest occasions.我想戴着它出席所有体面场合

841--I love a morning execution, don't you?我喜欢早上处决犯人,你们呢?

842--- Yes, Your Majesty. - Yes, Your Majesty.- 我们也是,陛下 - 我们也是,陛下

843--- I'd like to keep it on. - Suit yourself.- 我想戴着它 - 随便你

844--As long as I can get at your neck.反正你的脑袋就快掉了

845--I'm right behind you.我就在你后面

846--Off with his head!砍下他的头!

847--I can't watch.我看不下去了848-

-(EXECUTIONER SHOUTING)

849--Good morning, everyone.早上好,诸位

850--Chess, you dog.柴郡猫,你这个家伙

851--- (GASPS) - Madam,夫人

852--you are being heinously bamboozled by these lickspittle toadies you surround yourselves with.你被

周围这群马屁精欺骗了

853--(LAUGHING)

854--What is that?这是什么?

855--I'm not the only one, Majesty. Look!不只我一个,陛下,你看

856--A counterfeit nose. You should be ashamed.假鼻子,你应该感到羞愧

857--Me? What about that big belly you're so proud of?我?你引以为豪的大肚子又如何呢?

858--(GASPS)

859--(GASPS)

860--Liars! Cheats! Falsifiers!骗子!骗子!骗子!

861--Off with their heads!砍下他们的头!

862--The abused and enslaved in the Red Queen's court,受红皇后压迫和奴役的人们

863--all of you stand up and fight!全都起来战斗吧!

864--Rise up against the bloody Red Queen.起来反对血腥的红皇后

865--- Downal wyth Bluddy Behg Hid! - ALL: Downal wyth Bluddy Behg Hid!- 打倒血腥大头鬼 - 打倒血腥

大头鬼

866--(ALL CHEERING)

867--Release the Jubjub Bird!把揪拨揪拨鸟放出来

868--(ALL GASPING)

869--(SCREECHING)

870--(PEOPLE SCREAMING)

871--You're right, Stayne,你是对的,斯德恩

872--it is far better to be feared than loved.让人恐惧比被人爱戴好多了

873--Come, boys. Quickly! Come on!来吧,孩子们,快,来这边!

874--Hatter!疯帽子!

875--Come on, Mally, quickly. Come on. Come on.来吧,马里,快点,来吧!

22/ 29

876--Prepare the Jabberwocky for battle. We're going to visit my little sister.让炸脖龙备战,我要去造访

一下我的妹妹

877--I had hoped to have a champion by now.我一直希望能拥有一位勇士

878--Why don't you slay the Jabberwocky yourself?你为什么不自己去杀死炸脖龙呢?

879--You must have the power.你应该有这个能力

880--It is against my vows to harm any living creature.这会违反我不杀生的誓言的

881--(SPUTTERING)

882--We have company.我们的同伴来了

883--Have a look, Bayard.看一看,贝阿德

884--BAYARD: Bielle.贝耶尔

885--(BARKING)

886--I'm so happy to see you. I thought they were 很高兴见到你,我还以为他们已经„

887--So did I. But they didn't, and now here I am, still in one piece.我也是,但是他们没有得逞,现在我

完整无损的来了

888--And I'm rather glad about that now that I'm seeing you again.我也非常高兴能再次见到你

889--I would have regretted not seeing you again,我本来以为再也见不到你了

890--especially now that you're you, and the proper size.特别是见到你现在正常大小的模样

891--And it's a good size. It's a great size. It's a right proper Alice size!这个大小很好,很棒。很合适爱丽

丝!

892--- Hatter. - Size. Fez. I'm fine.- 疯帽子 - 大小,大小,我很好

893--Where's your hat?你的帽子呢

894--Mmm.嗯

895--- Cheshire. - How's the arm, love?- 柴郡猫 - 你的手臂怎么样了,亲爱的?

896--All healed.已经痊愈了

897--Goodbye, sweet hat.再见了,可爱的帽子

898--Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?你知道为什么一只乌鸦像一张写字台吗?

899--Let me think about it.让我想想

900--You know what tomorrow is, don't you?你知道明天是什么日子,对吗?

901--Frabjous Day. How could I forget?辉煌之日,我怎么会忘记呢?

902--Wish I'd wake up.希望那时我已经醒来了

903--- Still believe this is a dream, do you? - Of course.- 你仍然相信这是一场梦,对吗? - 当然

904--This has all come from my own mind.这一切都是我脑海里幻想出来

905--Which would mean that I'm not real.那就是说我是不存在的了

906--Afraid so. You're just a figment of my imagination.恐怕是的,你只是我的想象虚构出来的

907--I would dream up someone who's half-mad.我总是构想一个半癫半狂的人物

908--Yes, yes. But you would have to be half-mad to dream me up.是的,是的,但是你也得是个半癫半

狂的人才能构想出我

909--(LAUGHS)

910--I must be, then.那么我就是吧

911--I'll miss you when I wake up.醒来后我会想念你的

912--(PLAYING TRUMPET)

913--Who will step forth to be champion for the White Queen?谁愿意站出来做白皇后的勇士?

914--That would be I.非我莫属了

915--You have very poor evaporating skills. I should be the one.你的蒸馏技术很差,我才是的

23/ 29

916--I'll do it.我来吧

917--- No, me. - No, me.- 不,我 - 不,我

918--No other slayer, nohow.没有其他人能杀死炸脖龙

919--If it ain't Alice, it ain't dead.如果不是爱丽丝,它就不会死

920--Alice, you cannot live your life to please others.爱丽丝,你没有义务用自己的生命去满足别人

921--The choice must be yours,选择权在你自己手中

922--because when you step out to face that creature,因为当你出去面对那个怪物时

923--you will step out alone.就只能独自战斗了

924--Nothing was ever accomplished with tears.任何事都不能靠眼泪完成的

925--Absolem?亚伯索伦?

926--Why are you upside down?你怎么挂在那里?

927--I've come to the end of this life.我的生命就快结束了

928--- You're going to die? - Transform.- 你快死了? - 应该说是转变

929--Don't go. I need your help. I don't know what to do.不要走,我需要你的帮助,我不知道怎么做

930--I can't help you if you don't even know who you are, stupid girl.如果连你自己是谁都不知道。我是

帮不上忙的,傻女孩

931--I'm not stupid.我不傻

932--My name is Alice. I live in London.我的名字是爱丽丝,我住在伦敦

933--I have a mother named Helen and a sister named Margaret.我的妈妈叫海伦,我的姐姐叫玛格丽特

934--My father was Charles Kingsleigh.我的父亲是查尔斯·金斯利

935--He had a vision that stretched halfway around the world,他的眼光远大,能看到大半个世界

936--and nothing ever stopped him.没有什么能阻止他

937--I'm his daughter. I'm Alice Kingsleigh.我是他的女儿,我叫爱丽丝·金斯利

938--Alice, at last.爱丽丝

939--You were just as dim-witted the first time you were here.至少你和第一次来这里一样傻乎乎的

940--You called it "Wonderland," as I recall.我记得你把这里叫做“奇异世界”

941--Wonderland.奇异世界

942--(WATCH TICKING)

943--- What do you call yourself? - Alice.- 你叫什么? - 爱丽丝

944--The Alice?传说中的那个爱丽丝?

945--Then I'll take you to the Hare and the Hatter, but that's the end of it.我把你带到三月兔和疯帽子那

里去,我能做的只有这样了

946--McTWISP: She's the right one. I'm certain of it.她就是那个爱丽丝,我确信

947--Ah, Thackery, not at the table, please.啊,萨克雷,拜托别在桌子上(注 萨克雷为三月兔的名字)

948--Have some tea.喝点茶吧

949--You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem, stupid girl.你不是亚伯索伦,我才是,傻女孩

950--(COUGHING)

951--- What is this? - I'm Tweedledee, he's Tweedledum.- 这是什么? - 我是特里迪,他是特里东

952--Contrariwise, I'm Tweedledum, he's Tweedledee.相反来说,我是特里东,他是特里迪

953--DODO: You'd think she would remember all this from the first time.你认为她还记得第一次来这里

的事吗?

954--Curiouser and curiouser.奇妙啊,真奇妙

955--It wasn't a dream at all, it was a memory.这完全不是一场梦,这是我的记忆

956--This place is real, and so are you and so is the Hatter.这个地方那个是真实存在的。你也是,疯帽子

24/ 29

也是

957--And the Jabberwocky.还有炸脖龙也是

958--Remember, the Vorpal sword knows what it wants.记住,斩首剑自己知道该怎么做

959--All you have to do is hold on to it.你需要做的只是握着它就行了

960--Fairfarren, Alice. Perhaps I will see you in another life.再见,爱丽丝,也许在下一世里我还会再见

到你

961--(HEAVY FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING)

962--- Hello, Iracebeth. - Hello, Mirana.- 你好,伊拉莎贝 - 你好,米莱娜 (注 伊拉莎贝为红皇后名

字)

963--(PLAYING TRUMPET)

964--On this, the Frabjous Day, the Queens Red and White 在这个辉煌之日

965--shall send forth their champions to do battle on their behalf.红皇后和白皇后将派出她们的勇士代

表自己决战

966--Oh, Racie. We don't have to fight.哦,伊拉莎贝,我们并不是非战不可的

967--I know what you're doing.我知道你在干什么

968--You think you can blink those pretty little eyes 你以为眨巴眨巴你的漂亮小眼睛就能感动我吗

969--and I'll melt, just like Mummy and Daddy did.就像爸妈那样

970--Please.拜托

971--No! It is my crown! I am the eldest!不!这是我的王冠!我是长女!

972--Jabberwocky!炸脖龙!

973--(WHIMPERING)

974--(GASPING)

975--(ROARING)

976--This is impossible.不可思议

977--Only if you believe it is.只有你认为它不可思议,它才是不可思议的

978--Sometimes I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast.有时候我会在早餐前一下相

信六件不可思议的事情

979--That is an excellent practice.这是一种很好的锻炼

980--However, just at the moment,但是,这个时候

981--you really might want to focus on the Jabberwocky.你需要集中精神在炸脖龙身上

982--Where's your champion, Sister?你的勇士呢,妹妹?

983--Here.这里

984--Hello, Um.你好,“嗯”

985--Six impossible things. Count them, Alice.六件不可思议的事,数一数吧,爱丽丝

986--One, there's a potion that can make you shrink.第一,喝药能让你缩小

987--(ROARS)

988--Two, and a cake that can make you grow.第二,蛋糕能让你变大

989--So, my old foe, we meet on the battlefield once again.我的宿敌,我们在战场上又见面了

990--We've never met.我们从来没有见过

991--Not you, insignificant bearer.不是你,你这个无关紧要的持剑人

992--My ancient enemy, the Vorpal one.我的远古宿敌是斩首剑

993--That's enough chatter.别唠唠叨叨的了

994--(JABBERWOCKY SHRIEKING)

995--Three, animals can talk.第三,动物能说话

25/ 29

996--Four, Alice,第四,爱丽丝

997--cats can disappear.猫能凭空消失

998--Five,第五

999--there's a place called Wonderland.有个叫“奇异世界”的地方

1000--Six,第六

1001--I can slay the Jabberwocky.我能杀死炸脖龙

1002--(ROARS)

1003--The Hatter's interfering! Off with his head!疯帽子犯规了,砍下他的头!

1004--(SCREECHING)

1005--(BANDERSNATCH ROARING)

1006--(JABBERWOCKY SCREECHING)

1007--Off with your head!砍下你的头!

1008--Kill her!杀了她!

1009--We follow you no more, Bloody Big Head.我们不再跟随你了,血腥的大头鬼

1010--How dare you? Off with his head!你敢?砍下他的头!

1011--Iracebeth of Crims, your crimes against Underland are worthy of death.格里斯的伊拉莎贝,你在地

下世界犯下的罪行死不足惜

1012--However, that is against my vows,但是,那会违反我的誓言的

1013--therefore, you are banished to the Outlands.因此,我决定流放你到外域去(注 外域为地下世界

的极西地域)

1014--No one is to show you any kindness, or ever speak a word to you.没人会对你示好,没人会和你说

1015--You will not have a friend in the world.在这个世界上你将一个朋友也没有

1016--Majesty, I hope you bear me no ill will.陛下,请您宽恕我,我没有恶意的

1017--Only this one, llosovic Stayne,只有这个是不能宽恕的,伊罗索维克·斯德恩

1018--you are to join Iracebeth in banishment 你将加入伊拉莎贝的流放行列

1019--from this day until the end of Underland.直到世界的末日

1020--At least we have each other.至少我们还在一起

1021--(GASPS)

1022--(EX CLAIMING)

1023--Majesty, please! Kill me! Please!陛下,请杀了我吧!求求你!

1024--But I do not owe you a kindness.但是我没必要这样便宜你的

1025--- STAYNE: Take off my head! - He tried to kill me.- 杀了我吧! - 他居然想杀我

1026--- Majesty! Please! Please! - He tried to kill me.- 陛下!求求你!求求你! - 他居然想杀我

1027--- I offer you my head! - He tried to kill me!- 我把我的头给你! - 他居然想杀我!

1028--Oh, the Frabjous Day! Callou! Callay!哦,辉煌之日,万岁!万岁!

1029--(FUTTERWACKEN MUSIC PLAYING)

1030--- What is he doing? - Futterwacken.- 他在做什么? - 他在跳福特沃肯舞

1031--(LAUGHING)

1032--(LAUGHS)

1033--(CLEARS THROAT)

1034--Blood of the Jabberwocky. You have our everlasting gratitude.这是炸脖龙的血,我用这个表达我们

永恒不变的感激之情

1035--And for your efforts on 谢谢你为我们做的一切

26/ 29

1036--- Will this take me home? - Lf that is what you choose.- 这个可以带我回家吗? - 只要你愿意

1037--You could stay.你可以留下来的

1038--What an idea. A crazy, mad, wonderful idea.这是个疯狂的主意,是个好主意

1039--But I can't.但是我不能

1040--There are questions I have to answer, things I have to do.我还有很多问题需要寻找答案,很多事情

需要去完成

1041--Be back again before you know it.我会悄悄回来的

1042--You won't remember me.你不会记得我的

1043--Of course I will. How could I forget?我当然记得,我怎么会忘记呢?

1044--Hatter, why is a raven like a writing desk?疯帽子,为什么一只乌鸦会像一张写字台?

1045--I haven't the slightest idea.我也不知道答案

1046--Fairfarren, Alice.再见,爱丽丝

1047--(PEOPLE CHATTERING)

1048--She left me standing there without an answer.她把我丢在这里,连个答复都没有

1049--A case of nerves, no doubt.她一定是太紧张了

1050--- Alice. - LORD ASCOT: Good Lord.- 爱丽丝 - 天哪

1051--- Are you all right? - What happened to you?- 你还好吗? - 你怎么啦?

1052--I fell down a hole and hit my head.我掉进了一个洞里,撞到头了

1053--I'm sorry, Hamish. I can't marry you. You're not the right man for me.对不起,哈米什,我不能嫁给

你。你不是我喜欢的类型

1054--And there's that trouble with your digestion.而且和你的消化功能打交道有点麻烦

1055--I love you, Margaret, but this is my life. I'll decide what to do with it.我爱你,玛格丽特,但这是我

自己的人生。我来决定该做什么

1056--You're lucky to have my sister for your wife, Lowell,拥有我姐姐做妻子你很幸运,洛威尔

1057--and you be good to her. I'll be watching very closely.对她好点,我会盯着你的

1058--There is no prince, Aunt lmogene.世上没有什么王子,伊莫金姑姑

1059--You need to talk to someone about these delusions.你得和别人谈谈你的错觉

1060--I happen to love rabbits, especially white ones.我突然喜欢兔子,特别是白色的

1061--Don't worry, Mother,别担心,妈妈

1062--I'll find something useful to do with my life.我将找到我人生的方向的

1063--You two remind me of some funny boys I met in a dream.你们俩让我想起了梦里见到的一对有趣

的男孩子

1064--- You've left me out. - No, I haven't, sir.- 你把我漏掉了? - 不,没有,先生

1065--You and I have business to discuss.等下我和您讨论一点事情

1066--Shall we speak in the study?那我们在书房里谈好吗?

1067--Oh. And one more thing.哦,还有一件事

1068--(ALL GASPING)

1069--My father told me he planned to expand his trade route to Sumatra and Borneo,我父亲告诉过我,

他打算把商路扩展到苏门答腊岛和婆罗洲岛

1070--but I don't think he was looking far enough.但是我认为他看得还不够远

1071--Why not go all the way to China?为什么不去中国呢?

1072--It's vast, the culture is rich, and we have a foothold in Hong Kong.它地域如此辽阔,文化如此丰富,

而且我们在香港还有个立足之地

1073--To be the first to trade with China, can you imagine it?作第一个和中国做生意的人,您想象过吗?

27/ 29

1074--You know, if anybody else had said that to me,你知道吗,如果其他人和我这样说

1075--I'd say, "You've lost your senses."我会说“你失去理智了”

1076--But I've seen that look before.但我以前也见过这样的眼神

1077--Well, as you're not going to be my daughter-in-law,好的,虽然你不能成为我的儿媳妇

1078--perhaps you'd consider becoming an apprentice with the company.但也许可以考虑一下做公司的

学徒

1079--Hello, Absolem.你好,亚伯索伦

1080--中文字幕站

1081--(ALICE PLAYING)

1082--Tripping out, spinning around

1083--I'm underground I fell down

1084--Yeah, I fell down

1085--I'm freaking out Where am I now?

1086--Upside down and I can't stop it now

1087--Can't stop me now

1088--I, I'll get by

1089--I, I'll survive

1090--When the world's crashing down When I fall and hit the ground

1091--I will turn myself around Don't you try to stop me

1092--I, I won't cry

1093--I found myself in Wonderland

1094--Get back on my feet, the ground

1095--Is this real?

1096--Is it pretend?

1097--I'll take a stand until the end

1098--I, I'll get by

1099--I, I'll survive

1100--When the world's crashing down When I fall and hit the ground

1101--I will turn myself around Don't you try to stop me

1102--I, I won't cry

1103--(ALICE'S THEME PLAYING)

1104--Oh, Alice, dear, where have you been?

1105--So near, so far, so in between

1106--What have you heard? What have you seen?

1107--Alice, Alice, please, Alice

1108--Oh, tell us, are you big or small?

1109--To try this one or try them all

1110--It's such a long, long way to fall

1111--Alice, Alice, oh, Alice

1112--How can you know this way, not that?

1113--You choose the door You choose the path

1114--Perhaps you should be coming back

1115--Another day, another day

1116--And nothing is quite what it seems

28/ 29

1117--You're dreaming Are you dreaming?

1118--Oh, Alice

1119--Oh, Alice

1120--Oh!

1121--Oh, how will you find your way?

1122--Oh, how will you find your way?

1123--No time for tears todayNo time for tearstoday

1124--No time for tears todayNo time for tearstoday

1125--So many doors, how did youchoose?

1126--So much to gain, so much to lose

1127--So many things got in your way

1128--No time today, no time today

1129--Be careful not to lose your head

1130--Remember what the dormouse said

1131--Alice!

1132--Did someone pull you by the hand?

1133--How many miles to Wonderland?

1134--Please tell us so we'll understand

1135--Alice, Alice, oh, Alice

1136--Oh, how will you find your way?

1137--Oh, how will you find your way?

29/ 29


发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/xitong/1715359084a2606120.html

相关推荐

发表回复

评论列表(0条)

  • 暂无评论

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息

关注微信