2024年5月11日发(作者:魔兽世界wcl官网)
But why do they still call Batman using the Bat-Signal? 为什么这年代了召唤蝙
蝠侠还用蝙蝠信号灯
Wouldn't it just be, like, easier to text him? 直接发条短信请他来不是更方便吗
The Bat-Signal isn't just to alert Batman, 蝙蝠信号灯不只是用来召唤蝙蝠侠
it's also to strike fear in the hearts of his enemies 还有震慑他敌人内心的功用
and let them know he's coming. 让他们知道蝙蝠侠要来了
Sort of like Sheldon's knock. 就像谢尔顿的三段敲门法
Comparing me to Batman? I'll take it. 嘲讽我跟蝙蝠侠类似吗 我接受
If we don't do anything, 如果我们不出手
how long do you think they'll talk about Batman? 你们觉得他们能聊多久的蝙
蝠侠
Well, I've know them for 11 years, so... 我认识他们已经有11年了 所以...
11 years. 11年吧
I believe they do text him. 我觉得他们也有给他发短信
The-the Bat-Signal is linked to his phone via Bluetooth. 蝙蝠信号灯是通过蓝牙
连到他手机的
Has that been in the comics? 漫画里有画过吗
No, it's just what I believe. 没 我个人这么认为而已
All right, I'm putting a stop to this. 够了 我要让他们停下
If you knew how, why'd you wait 11 years? 你如果知道办法 你为什么还等了11
年啊
Hey, guys, guess what? 各位 告诉你们
Today at work, I found out I am going to meet Bill Gates. 我今天上班发现我要
跟比尔·盖茨见面了
Sorry, Leonard, you and Penny had a good run. 抱歉 莱纳德 你跟佩妮的缘分
到此为止了
I'm not leaving him for Bill Gates. 我不会为了比尔·盖茨而甩了他
You sure? I-I bet his Internet's really fast. 你确定吗 我猜他家的网应该超快呢
How did this happen? 你怎么会有此荣幸
Well, his foundation is looking to partner 他的慈善基金会在寻找
with a pharmaceutical company to help develop affordable vaccines 制药公司
来合作研发价格低廉的疫苗
so they asked me to show him around. 所以公司让我带他转转
That's great. When's he coming? 太好了 他什么时候来
Uh, he gets in on Sunday, and Monday morning, 他大概周日 周一早晨到
I'm gonna give him a tour of the labs and offices. 我会带他去看看实验室和办公
区域
Oh. He gets in on Sunday, April first? 他周日 也就是4月1号到吗
Nice try, Penny. 想得美 佩妮
What're you talking about? 你在说什么
April Fools' Day. 4月1日愚人节
This is another one of your classic pranks 想必这又是另一个你年年
you try to pull on me every year. 想愚弄我的恶作剧之一吧
Literally never pulled a prank on you. 我从来没有对你恶作剧过啊
Oh, really? What about last year, 是吗 那去年
when you sent me that e-mail with the photo attached, 你给我发一封电邮写了
照片请见附件
but you didn't attach a photo. 结果跟本没附件
That was a mistake. 那是我犯错了
Messing with me? Yes, it was. 想耍我 你当然是犯了错
And this year, 所以今年
I am not falling for it. 我不会再上你的当
- Sheldon, - No... what are you doing? -谢尔顿 我发誓... -别 你这是
在干嘛
Oh, you're right. He's not coming. April fools. 被你猜中了 他没有要来 愚人节
You know what they say, 常言道
fool me "N" Times, 耍我"N"次
where "N" equals the amount of times you've already fooled me, "N"等于你
已经耍到我的次数
shame on you. 你傻逼
Fool me "N" plus one times, shame on me. 耍我"N+1"次 我傻逼
So you're gonna spend a day with Bill Gates. 所以你要跟比尔·盖茨共处一天
I'm a little jealous. 我有点小嫉妒啊
Well, I'm a little nervous. 我还有点小紧张呢
You know, if I do a good job, I'm hoping they'll consider me 如果我这次做得好
我希望公司能考虑一下
for a PR position that's opening up. 最近刚空出来的公关职位
Well, if you're nervous, I-I know a lot about him. 如果你很紧张 我知道很多关于
他的事
I can fill you in or maybe come along, whatever. 我可以帮你补习 或者陪你一起
我都行
I think I'll be okay. 我觉得我没事的
Well, I'm-I'm just saying, what are you gonna do 我举个例子 万一他想要
when he wants to talk about high-level language interpreters 跟你聊微型计算
机的
for microcomputers? 高级语言翻译程序怎么办
What are high-level language interpreters for microcomputers? 什么是微型计
算机的高级语言翻译程序啊
A way of programming computers 一种为电脑编程的方式
using words and commands instead of binary code. 是用语言与指令而不是用
二进制代码
Oh. That's actually kind of interesting. Tell me more. 这还挺有意思的呢 再跟我
说说
Oh, 其实嘛...
That, I'll do that. Mm-hmm. 这样 我会用这招回他
- I didn't even see it coming. - Yeah, -我真是完全没料到啊 -是啊
You never do. 你从来都没料到过
Well, I-it's just, he's an idol of mine 只是... 只是他是我的一个偶像
and I would love the chance to hang out with him. 我真的很想有机会跟他见见
面
Look, I know you want to meet him, 我知道你想见他
but I can't turn this into a social thing, okay? 但我不能把这事变成社交活动 好
吗
This is my job. I really need it to go well. 这是我的工作 我得确保这事办得妥当
I get it, I get it. You're right. 懂 我懂 你说得对
Actually, I've-I've already met him once before. 其实 其实我以前已经见过他一
次了啦
He gave a talk at Princeton and my mom took me. 他在普林斯顿大学演讲 我
妈带我去了
Oh, really? Was he nice? 真的吗 他人好相处吗
He's super nice. 人超好
I-I got pretty emotional and started 后来我太激动就开始哭了什么
的...
He didn't make fun of me or anything. 他也没有取笑我什么的
Well, you were a kid. 你当时只是个孩子嘛
Uh-huh. 嗯哼
Bye, my babies, I love you. 再见了 孩子们 我爱你们
We love you, too, Mommy. 妈咪 我们也爱你
Yeah, don't do that. 下次不许再恶心我
Bernadette? 伯纳黛特
- Hi. Where you off to? - El parque. -你们要去哪里 -公园[西语]
El parque? 公园[西语]吗
I'm learning Spanish so I can talk to the other nannies. 我在学西语 这样才能跟
其他保姆聊天
How's that going? 学得如何
Bueno. 好[西语]
Good? 好啊
No bueno. 不 好[西语]
- Thanks for coming over. - No problem. -谢谢你来陪我 -小事
Can I get you anything? 想喝什么吗
Juice box? 'Naners? 果汁 "蕉蕉"
'Naners? 什么是"蕉蕉"
Sorry. Mom brain. 抱歉 当妈的脑子
I think I've forgot how to talk to grown-ups. 我都快忘了怎么跟成人说话了
I meant ba-naners. 我是说香蕉蕉
You know what, I'm good. 没事啦 不用了
Okay. 好吧
So, what are we watching? 我们看的这是什么
Bob the Builder. I'll catch you up. 《建筑师巴布》 我帮你补一下剧情
That one's Bob. 这位就是巴布
He's a builder. 他是个建筑师
Isn't this a kids show? 这不是儿童节目吗
It's what we watch in this house. 我们家里就看这个
Bob the Builder, Dinosaur Train, 《建筑师巴布》《恐龙列车》
and Peppa Pig, which is both funny and meaningful. 《小猪佩奇》 有趣又富含
教育意义
You want to take a break and maybe get something to eat? 你要不要休息一下
一起去吃点东西
Sure. 好啊
Why does it not feel like we're going? 怎么感觉不到有要出发的意思
Hang on, I-I just want to see if Bob can fix it. 稍等 我看看巴布能不能修好
Yes, he can! 是的 你可以
Yes, he can! 巴布的招牌台词Yes, I / we can.
Oh, hey. 你来啦
I folded your laundry for you. You're welcome. 我替你折好了衣服 不用谢
Uh, that's not mine. 那不是我的啊
You're saying that these aren't yours? 你的意思是 这些不是你的
No. 不是
So you're saying that I'm touching 所以你的意思是 我正摸着
a stranger's underpants? 陌生人的内裤
Yes. 是的
And just like that, it's the worst day of my life. 就这样 今天成了我人生最惨的一
天
Wait, why are you being so weird? 等等 你为什么要怪里怪气的
It occurred to me that perhaps you were telling the truth about Bill Gates 因
为我想到比尔·盖茨的事有可能是真的
and it wasn't just part of an elaborate prank. 而不是只是你精心铺垫的恶作剧一
环
What would the prank part even be? 恶作剧的部分会是什么啊
I show up to meet Bill Gates over your "objections," 我跑去见比尔·盖茨 尽管你
说"不许来"
but it's not Bill Gates at all, no. 结果到场了才发现不是比尔·盖茨
It's one of those look-alikes that you hire for a party. 是那种你聘请来派对的名
人装扮者
And then when I go around 而当我手里拿着
showing everybody the balloon animal "比尔·盖茨"给我折的气球玩具
that "Bill Gates" made for me, I'll look like an idiot. 到处让别人看时 我就会像
个智障
Have you been eating laundry detergent? 你是不是偷偷喝洗衣液了
I just need you to tell me the truth. 我只是想要你告诉我实话
This is driving me crazy. 我快被逼疯了
Sheldon, he is really coming. 谢尔顿 他真的会来
- Is he? - He is. -真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah. -不骗我 -没骗你
Well, now I don't know what to believe! 这下我也不知道该相信谁了
Thanks for getting me out of the house. 谢谢你带我出来
I feel like my brain is turning to mush. 我觉得我脑子都快变浆糊了
Happy to help. 我很乐意帮你
Did I show you the video of the kids sitting? 我有没有给你看孩子们坐着的视频
呀
Yes, you texted it to me at 3: 有 你半夜3点发给我了
Thought someone was either in jail or dead. 还以为是谁被抓或者挂了呢
I'm sorry. 抱歉
No, no, I-it gave me something to watch 没事 至少让我在重新入睡时
while I tried to go back to sleep. 有东西可看
You know what? I don't want to be one of those moms 不行 我不要做那种
who can only talk about her kids. 只会聊孩子的妈妈
Okay, well, I'm reading a pretty good book. 好吧 我正在读一本有趣的书
It's the untold story of female artists during the Renaissance. 关于文艺复兴时
期鲜为人知的女艺术家
Oh, I'm in the middle of a book, too. 我也在读书
It's three pages long and floats in the bath. 它有三页长 可以飘在浴缸里
All right, we can talk about something else. 我们也可以聊些其他的
It also quacks when you squeeze it. 你一挤那书 它就呱呱叫
You should've seen Michael laugh. I think I have a video. 迈克笑得可开心了 我
这儿有视频
Or maybe we can't. 还是别聊其他的吧
Why is your screen name "John Williams"? 你的网名怎么叫"约翰·威廉姆斯"
Why is your screen name "John Williams"? 好莱坞著名配乐家
Uh, because I always score. 因为哥永远在得分[配乐]
Hey, I think I'm gonna head to the office for a little bit. 我要去一趟办公室
- On a Sunday? - Yeah. -周日也去吗 -对呀
Want to make sure I'm prepared for tomorrow. 我想为明天做好准备
Do you think you could get Bill Gates 你能让比尔·盖茨帮我
to sign something for me? 签个东西吗
Yeah, maybe, like what? 好呀,签什么
Oh, my arm, my chest, his call. 签我的手臂 我的胸膛 看他的意思吧
His call will be to the police. 他只会有叫警察的意思
Penny, remember when I introduced you 佩妮 还记得我向你推荐
to 100 calorie Dove bars 只有100大卡的德芙巧克力条时
and you said you owed me, like, big-time? 你说你欠我一个大人情吗
Guys, even if I wanted to introduce you, 各位 就算我想要介绍你们
there is no room in his schedule. 他的时间表也已经排满了
I mean, look. Look at this itinerary. 真的 看看这个行程
I meet him at his hotel first thing tomorrow morning, 明天一早我和他在酒店碰
面
then we're on the go all day long. 然后我们一整天都要到处跑
You're right. Guys, this is her job. 你说得对 各位 这是她的工作
We need to respect that. 我们不要给她添麻烦
- Thank you, honey. - Proud of you. -谢了 宝贝 -为你骄傲哦
Love you. 爱你
I totally just saw what hotel he's staying at. 我刚才看到他下榻的酒店名字了
What are we waiting here for? 那我们还等什么呢
For Penny to walk down the stairs, 等佩妮下完楼梯
get in her car, and drive away. 上车离开啊
Right, smart. 对 真聪明
- Is that long enough? - She's pretty quick, let's go. -够了没 -她动作很快的 我
们走
What would you do if you had a billion dollars? 如果你有十亿美元 你要做什么
Same as Bill Gates, 和比尔·盖茨一样
try to make the world a better place, 让世界变得更好一些
but I'd do it in a working Iron Man suit. 不过我要穿着功能完整的钢铁侠盔甲去
做
I didn't know that came in a boys' medium. 我不知道那身盔甲还有男童中码
Th-This is a bad idea. 这主意太糟了
Maybe we should go. 我们还是走吧
- What are you talking about? - I don't know. -你在说什么呢 -我不知道
I'm just feeling guilty, 我觉得很有罪恶感
like I'm kind of sneaking around behind Penny's back. 就像我背着佩妮在搞鬼
一样
We're not doing anything wrong. 我们又没做错事
We're just hanging out in a hotel lobby. 我们只是在一家酒店大厅闲逛
Plenty of people do that: 好多人都这么做
businessmen, high-end prostitutes. 商人啦 高级妓女呀
That's a fun new game, 这个新游戏很不错
CEO or Ho. 猜猜是执行长还是妓女
No, this is wrong, let's go. 这是不对的 我们还是走吧
Guys, guys, that's him. 各位 各位 他来了
- Be cool. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God. -冷静 -额滴神 额滴神
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 额滴神 额滴神
- Cooler. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. -再冷静点 -额滴神 额滴神
Uh, M-Mr. Gates, I'm-I'm Dr. Leonard Hofstadter. 盖茨先生 我是莱纳德·霍夫斯
塔德博士
We've actually met before. 我们之前见过
Sorry, I don't remember. 抱歉 我不记得了
You were so nice, a-and it was really special to me 你人特别好 对我来说意义重
大
because you've been such a big influence on my life. 因为你一直是我的人生偶
像
I mean, ever since I was a little kid, 在我还小的时候
I've looked up to you like-like a hero. 我就把你视为英雄
Oh, now I remember. 现在我想起来了
Would you like a tissue? 你需要纸巾吗
How about a hug? 给我一个拥抱如何
How-how about a tissue? 还是来张纸巾吧
Sorry I talked about my kids the whole time. 抱歉我一直把孩子挂在嘴边
Oh, don't worry about it. 别担心
I mean, besides you cutting up my meat for me, 除了你帮我把肉都切成小块以
外
it was a lovely lunch. 午饭还是吃得挺开心
God. What's happening? 天啊 这一切都是怎么了
I'm a smart, educated, 我是个聪明 受过高等教育 成功的...
"Woman"? "女性"吗
I was gonna get it. 我只是卡壳了一下
Don't be so hard on yourself. 别对自己太苛刻了
Pregnancy and childbirth actually cause physical changes 怀孕和生娃是真的会
to the structure of your brain. 改变你的大脑结构
I liked the old structure of my brain. 我喜欢我原来的大脑结构
But then, I liked a lot of my old structures. 不过话说回来 我喜欢我原来所有的
结构
Well, these are positive changes. 这些都是正面的改变
Studies with rats show that new mothers 对老鼠的研究表明 新妈妈对危险更敏
感
are more sensitive to danger, better at multitasking 更善于同时处理多项任务
and bolder in the pursuit of food. 寻找食物时也更大胆
I did stick a couple lamp chops in my purse. 我的确在皮包里塞了几块羊排
So that's what I was smelling. 我说怎么有味道呢
Look, even though your brain is different, 听着 就算你的大脑发生了变化
in many ways, it's better. 从很多方面来说 都是好的
But were you bored? 可你不会无聊吗
Of course not. 当然不会
You're lying. 你在撒谎
Which you can tell, because your maternal brain is better 而你可以辨别 因为
你的母性大脑
at sensing nonverbal cues. 对非语言的暗示更敏感了
Now you're just being condescending. 你现在就是在口蜜腹剑了
Look at you, two for two. 看看你 两次都猜对了
Uh, hold the door. 留个门
Hold the door! 留个门
Oh. Hi, Leonard. 莱纳德
Didn't you hear me yell "Hold the door"? 你没听到我喊留个门吗
I did. But you know what they say, 我听到了 但你知道大家怎么说的
"Hold the door, get robbed some more." "多留个门 被闯空门"
No one says that. 没有这种说法
Oh. Well, they should, 那他们应该这么说
because it's true, and it rhymes. 因为这是真的 而且还押韵
So where have you been? 你去哪里了
Actually, I met Bill Gates. 实际上 我见到了比尔·盖茨
I see. 我明白了
You're all in on it. 你们还真是煞费苦心呀
Uh, nice try. 得了吧
It's not an April Fools' joke, Sheldon. 这不是愚人节玩笑 谢尔顿
I actually went to a hotel and met him. 我真的去酒店见到了他
Right, right. Okay, so, uh, 行行行
"Bill Gates" was at the "Hotel" that you "went to." "比尔·盖茨"就在"你去"的那家
"酒店"里
Why is "went to" in quotes? 为什么"去"也要加引号
Fine. 好吧
So "Bill Gates" was at the "Hotel" "比尔·盖茨"就在你去的
that you went to. 那家"酒店"里
That's you and Bill Gates. 这是你和比尔·盖茨
It is. 没错
- Were you crying? - No. -你这是哭了吗 -没有
So, 所以
it wasn't a joke, and I actually could've met him? 这不是玩笑 我本来真有机会
见他
Well, he's probably still there. 他应该还在那儿呢
What hotel? 哪间酒店
The La Quinta Inn in Thousand Oaks, 千橡市的拉昆塔酒店
under the name Hernandez. 入住名是赫尔南德斯
Thank you, thank you so much! 谢谢 太谢谢你了
April fools. 愚人节快乐
Hey, where you been? 你到哪儿去了
Uh, just hanging out with the guys. 跟兄弟们一起
They still mad at me? 他们还在生我的气吗
Uh, they were, but then I was like, "Hey," 本来还在生气 但我说"嘿"
and they were like, "What?" And I was like, "You know," 他们说"啥" 我又说"你
们知道的"
and they were like, "Okay." 他们就说"好吧"
You're a good husband. 你真是个好丈夫
Well, it's not for me to say, but you just said it, 这不是我说了算的 但你这么说
了
so you're probably right. 所以你应该是对的吧
Well, as it turns out, 原来
there is a little reception for Mr. Gates tomorrow night. 明晚有一个为盖茨先生
办的接待会
I asked if I could bring you, and they said yes. 我问能不能带上你 他们说可以
What? 什么
Yeah, you get to meet Bill Gates again. 你又可以和比尔·盖茨见面了
Wait, what do you mean "again"? 等等 你说"又见面"是什么意思
'Cause you met him that one time with your mom. 因为你跟你妈之前见过他一
次
Yes. 没错
And then again tomorrow, 然后明天又见一次
for a total of two, and only two times. 总共两次 只有这两次
Yeah. I wonder if he'll remember you. 对 不知道他记不记得你
Yeah, I wonder that, too. 我也想知道
The sun is losing about 太阳每秒
six times ten to the 12th grams per second, 约减少6x1012克
so the fraction of the mass it loses every year 所以太阳每年减少的质量百分比
is about ten to the negative 13th. 约为10(-13)
But don't worry. 不过别担心哦
It'll be millions of years before we all freeze to death. 还要几百万年后 我们才
会通通冻死
Sweet dreams. 做个好梦
Hop on Pop took a dark turn there at the end. 《在爸爸身上蹦来跳去》结尾突
然阴暗啊
Amy made me realize that new mothers are cognitively primed 艾米让我意识
到刚生产完的妈妈
to take in new information, and I've been wasting it 吸收新知识的能力是最强的
而我却浪费在
making up songs about our babies' toes. 瞎编关于我们宝宝脚趾的歌曲上
To be fair, I cowrote "Pinky Toe, Pinky Toe." 说句公道话 《粉粉脚趾》是我俩一
起创作的
Evolution gave me this mom brain to focus on the baby, 进化论给了我妈妈大
脑来专注于宝宝身上
but I figure I can hack it to learn all kinds of new things. 但我觉得可以用来学习
各种新知识
Well, that's great. 那好棒啊
Yeah. There was a problem, and I fixed it. 没错 出了问题 我成功解决了
Like Bob the Builder in that giraffe cage. 就像《建筑师巴布》在长颈鹿笼子里那
次一样
Spoiler alert. 不许剧透
I didn't see that one yet. 我还没看那集呢
So that's fun. 很开心啊
You get to meet Bill Gates again. 你又能见到比尔·盖茨了
It's not fun, I'm screwed. 不开心 我死定了
It's fun for us. 我们看好戏看得很开心啊
Maybe he won't remember you. 也许他不记得你呢
I snotted on his tie. 我的鼻涕喷到他领带上了
Yeah, you did, like, a lot. 没错 喷了超多
Hello, Leonard. 你好 莱纳德
Thought I'd find you here. 我想着你应该在这
You snake. 你这毒蛇
What's going on? 怎么回事
He sent me all the way to Thousand Oaks to meet Bill Gates
去千橡市见比尔·盖茨
他让我大老远跑
He sent me all the way to Thousand Oaks to meet Bill Gates 距离约70多公里
when he knew full well he wasn't staying there. 然而他很清楚人家根本不住在那
Wha-- Leonard, that's terrible. 莱纳德 那太过分了
Yeah, why would you do that? 是啊 你干嘛这样
You know he's staying at the DoubleTree in Long Beach. 你明知道他住在长滩
市的希尔顿逸林酒店
You know he's staying at the DoubleTree in Long Beach. 距离约50多公里
Wait. 等一下
How do I know you're not tricking me? 我怎么知道你们不是在骗我
We probably are. 我们很可能在说谎
But what if we're not? 但万一我们没说谎呢
You think you're so smart. 你们都觉得自己很机智对吧
You think I'm going to fall for it again, don't you? 你们觉得我会再上当一次 对
吧
Well, I won't. 我才不会
Where you going? 你要去哪
Shut up. 闭嘴
Aw, are you sure you can't come? 你真的不能去吗
I want to, but I'm just too sick. 我很想去 但我病得太严重了
And you really wanted to meet him. 可你真的很想见他
I know. 就是啊
And I've been trying to hide it so I could go, 我试着隐瞒病情好去见他
but I don't want to make him sick. 但我不想传染给他
Yeah. 对
Yeah, you do look pretty pale and clammy. 你看起来确实挺苍白虚弱的
Yeah. 是啊
Have fun. 玩得开心
Well, feel better, okay? 你快点好起来 好吗
No, that's just my regular pale and clammy. 就只是我平常版的苍白病君子样啊
I mean, really, the bigger danger isn't the loss of mass. 真的 最大的危机不是质
量减少
Instead, it will run out of hydrogen to use for nuclear fuel, 而是太阳会耗尽用
作核燃料的氢
swell up into a red giant, and fry the Earth. 膨胀变成一个红巨星 把地球吞没
So you don't want to split a salad? 所以你不想分吃一份沙拉吗
No, thank you. 不了 谢谢
But speaking of splitting things, 说到分开
did you hear about the light-splitting greenhouse film 你听说过能提高光合作
用效率的
that could improve photosynthetic efficiency? 分光温室棚膜吗
No. 没有
Just a little something I read 是我在给我制造的人类
while nursing a human being that I made. 喂奶时读到的小知识
I'm just gonna get the chicken. 我还是点鸡肉吧
Ah. N-E-K-C-I-H-C: chicken backwards. "鸟又" 鸡反过来的写法
Boom, mom brain. 屌炸 妈妈大脑
And a whole bottle of wine. 再加一整瓶红酒
In your face! 吃屎吧
Hello? 喂
Aw, hey, sweetie, how you feeling? 亲爱的 你感觉怎么样
Okay. I'm just resting. 还行 我在休息
Well, I have a surprise that might make you feel better. 我有个惊喜也许能让你
感觉好些
Oh, really? 真的吗
Yeah, look who's here. 嗯 看这是谁呀
Wait, I know you. 等等 我认识你
No, you don't. 你不认识我
Yes, I do. 我真的认识
You were waiting for me at my hotel. 你之前在我酒店楼下等我
You ruined my tie. 你毁了我的领带
Wait, what? 等等 什么
What's he talking about? 他在说什么
Uh, he, uh-- obviously, he's kidding. 他很明显是在开玩笑啦
That's a, that's a good one, Bill. 这笑话真逗 比尔
I got to go. 我先挂了
Stupid Leonard, 蠢人莱纳德
meeting stupid Bill Gates, 见蠢人比尔·盖茨
without stupid me. 不带上蠢蠢的我
without stupid me. 对不起
I am so sorry-- Sheldon? 对不起... 谢尔顿
Oh, Leonard, I can't stay mad at you. 莱纳德 我怎么忍心一直生你气
Come here. 过来
Apology accepted. 我接受你的道歉
What's for dinner? I'm starving. 晚饭吃什么 我快饿死了
Hola. "雷猴"
Hola. 又是这家伙
Hola. 他哪根筋抽了
How are you ladies doing? 女士们好吗
Raise your hands if you're bueno. "猴"就举一下手啊
Raise your hands if you're bueno. 谁会把孩子交给他照看啊
Raise your hands if you're bueno. 孩子可能是他偷来的
Me llamo Stuart Bloom. 我系斯图尔特·布鲁姆呀
Me llamo Stuart Bloom. 快写下来
Me llamo Stuart Bloom. 我们可能要报告给警察
发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/xitong/1715358976a2606100.html
评论列表(0条)