2013

2013

Dialogue 1:
A: I'm hungry, but I don't feel like cooking.
    我很饿,但我不想动手做饭。
B: Do you just want to order some food?
    你想叫外卖吗?
A: Sounds good to me. What do you want?
    听起来是个好主意。你要点什么?
B: I don't know. Maybe Mexican food?
    我不知道。也许墨西哥菜吧。
A: I don't really like Mexican food. It is too spicy.
    我不怎么喜欢墨西哥菜。那太辣了。
B: How about Chinese?
    中国菜怎么样?
A: Sure,I like Chinese food. Let's call that Chinese restaurant.
    好的,我喜欢中国菜。我们打电话给那家中国餐厅吧。
B: Great. I'll get the menu.
    太棒了,我去拿菜单。


Dialogue 2:
A: Oh, look at that puppy!
    哦,看那只小狗!
B: I didn't know you liked dogs.
    我不知道你喜欢狗。
A: Are you kidding? I adore dogs.
    你在开玩笑吧?我很喜欢狗。
B: Did you have a dog when you were growing up?
    在你成长的过程中你有没有养过狗?
A: Always. We always had dogs in my family.
    一直都在养。我们家一直都养狗。
B: My mom was allergic to dogs, so we never had any.  /??l?d??k/
    我妈妈对狗过敏,所以从未养过狗。
A: That's too bad. I love dogs.
    那太惨了。我很喜欢狗。


Dialogue 3:
A: Do you like football? I've got an extra ticket to the Ravens game.
    你喜欢足球吗?我这里有多一张雷文斯队比赛的门票。
B: Of course. I love football.
    当然,我很喜欢足球。
A: I know a guy who gets these tickets from his job.
    我认识一个人,他可以通过他的工作获得这些门票。
B: How does he do that?
    他是怎么得到的。
A: His boss knows a player on the team.
    他的上司认识该队的一个球员。
B: Oh, wow. That's pretty nice.
      哦,哇。那太棒了。


Dialogue 4:
A: That's a nice pen.
    那支钢笔真好看。
B: Thanks. It was a gift from my father.
    谢谢。那是我爸爸送给我的礼物。
A: It looks like an antique.   /?n?tik/
    看上去好像是古董。
B: It's been in my family for a long time.
    它在我家已有很长时间了。
A: An heirloom?  /??r?lum/
    传家宝吗?
B: I guess you could say that. I've always cherished it.      /?t??r??/
    我想可以这么说吧。我一直很珍惜它。


Dialogue 5:
A: What do you think of that new guy?
    你觉得那个新人怎样?
B: Do you mean Tony?
    你是指托尼吗?
A: Yeah, that guy from Manchester.
    是的。那个来自曼彻斯特的家伙。
B: I don't like him.
    我不喜欢他。
A: why is that?
    为什么?
B: He just says a lot of stupid things.
    他只会说蠢话。
A: I guess he is pretty obnoxious.   /ɑb?nɑk??s/
    我想,他相当令人讨厌。
B: Let's not invite him out with us tonight.
    我们今晚不要约他出去。
A: If you say so, but I hope he doesn't find out.
    如果那样就好了。但我希望他不知道。
B: Maybe we can avoid him.
    或许我们可以避开他。

发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/news/1693191868a694751.html

相关推荐

发表回复

评论列表(0条)

  • 暂无评论

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息

关注微信