医务人员常用英语会话

医务人员常用英语会话


2024年4月25日发(作者:英雄联盟掌上联盟app下载)

医务人员常用会话

Let me examine you.I’ll examine you.﹡我要给你检查一下。

You must prepare your bladder. Drink some water and wait outside until you

feel like peeing.你需要充盈膀胱。去喝些水,然后在门外等,直到你有尿意。

Please pass your stool and urine before I examine you.﹡在我对你进行体检前请

排尽大小便。Please keep your stomach empty for at least 8-10 hours until the

ultrasound examination is finished.﹡在完成超声检查前,请不要吃任何东西。

We arranged an US examination for your abdominal organs, so you can’t

take any food or water from now on.﹡我们为你安排了一项腹部器官超声检查,你得从

现在开始禁食。

We can’t finish this examination until your bladder is full of urine. Drink a lot

of water and wait. Let me know when you get ready.﹡这个检查要充盈膀胱才能做。

喝多点水然后等着。准备好了就告诉我。Would you please take a seat and wait

(outside) for a moment?﹡请坐下来等一会。请坐在门外等一会。

It’s your turn now, please come in.﹡到你了,进来吧。

You are the next one.﹡你是下一个。

Is there anybody else waiting for ultrasound?﹡还有谁没做超声检查的吗?

Please take off the shoes and lie down on your back.﹡请脱鞋上床,仰卧。

Lie on your stomach/left side/right side.﹡请俯卧 / 左侧卧 / 右侧卧。

Unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.﹡请解开衬衣扣子,松开皮带。

Lift your left/right leg.﹡请抬起左 / 右腿。

Stretch your forearms.﹡伸展你的前臂。

Bend your knees.﹡请屈膝。

Unbend your knees.﹡请把腿伸直。

Breath deeply/ a deep breath (and keep it).﹡深呼吸(并憋住) / 正

常呼吸。

Put your hands on the pillow.﹡把手放在枕头上。

Point out the place which you feel most painful.﹡指出最痛的部位。

Did you feel painful when I press here?﹡当我压这里的时候,你觉得痛吗?

Did it hurt when I withdrew the probe?﹡当我松开探头的时候,你感觉到痛吗?

It’s not very sure.﹡不太确定(是什么)。


发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/xitong/1714007441a2362390.html

相关推荐

发表回复

评论列表(0条)

  • 暂无评论

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息

关注微信