《王牌特工2:黄金圈(2017)》完整中英文对照剧本

《王牌特工2:黄金圈(2017)》完整中英文对照剧本


2024年4月1日发(作者:)

蛋蛋

Eggy.

介意我和你共乘一部出租车吗

You mind if I share your cab?

查理·赫斯基斯

落选王牌特工候选人

查理

Charlie?

真讽刺啊 不是吗

It's ironic, isn't it?

你看着像位绅士 我却像个混混

You look like a gentleman, I look like a pleb.

我是你的话 我会把车门打开

If I was you, I'd unlock your cab.

皮特 快开车

Pete, get us out of here!

你觉得那玩意这次还会有用吗

You think that shit's gonna work this time?

你这次完蛋了

You're way out of your depth.

Fuck!

干掉他

Take him out!

梅林 我遇上麻烦了

Merlin! We've got a Code Purple.

我的司机牺牲了

My driver's down.

请求把这些人♥渣♥炸飞

Permission to blow these fuckers away.

拒绝

Denied.

无法控制波及范围

Cannot be contained.

往南开 我把道路清空

Head south, I'm clearing the route.

Shit!

梅林 我开进了海德公园

Merlin, I'm entering Hyde Park.

现在可以炸了吗

Can I get on with it?

梅林

Merlin!

确认无人 允许开火

Dark zone confirmed. Permission to fire.

谢天谢地

Oh, thank fuck for that!

没时间放松了 警♥察♥就在你后面

No time to relax. Police are right behind you.

加拉哈德

30秒后就会到达你的位置

You have 30 seconds before they reach your position.

直接开到"天鹅"集♥合♥点

Go directly to Rendezvous Swan.

梅林 你知道我的挡风玻璃没了吧

Merlin, you do realize I haven't even got a windscreen right now?

我还记得你受训时的表现

I seem to remember from your training

你挺能憋气的

you were rather good at holding your breath.

刚刚那不是复仇

It wasn't a revenge mission.

查理本来可以当场把你杀了的

Charlie could've just killed you immediately.

不是我自夸 但我把他训练得很好

Not boasting, but I trained him well enough

他不会连这个都搞不定

that even he wouldn't mess that up.

梅林 抱歉

Merlin, I'm sorry,

我明天才能做汇报了

we're gonna have to do the debrief tomorrow.

我今晚晚餐约了人...

I've got to get to a

假如我爽约了

and if I miss it,

那还不如被查理杀了呢

let's just say Charlie might as well have killed me.

假如你等不及警♥察♥清查公园...

Well, if you can't wait for the police to clear

角落里有另一条出去的路

there's another way out in the corner.

Fuck!

那晚餐有多重要

How important is that dinner?

你看了就知道了


发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/web/1711963963a1985414.html

相关推荐

发表回复

评论列表(0条)

  • 暂无评论

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息

关注微信