看电影学英语 The Incredibles 《超人总动员》

看电影学英语 The Incredibles 《超人总动员》


2024年2月13日发(作者:)

看电影学英语 The Incredibles 《超人总动员》

>>>更多电影

-Incredible: Is this on?

麦克风开了吗?

-Interviewer: That's fine.

开了。

-Incredible: I can break through walls, I just

break through: 突破,突围,有重要创建

多厚的墙壁我都能撞破,我却不能„„

-interviewer: That's fine.

可以了。

-Incredible:I can't get this on.

这玩意我却搞不定。

-Interviewer: Mr. Do you have a secret identity?

incredible: 难以置信的,惊人的 secret: 秘密的,秘密 identity: 身份

超能先生,你有秘密身份吗?

-Incredible: Every superhero has a secret identity. I don't know a single one who doesn't.

superhero: 超级英雄 single: 一个(人),单一的

每个超级英雄都有秘密身份,我不知道哪一个没有。

Who wants the pressure of being super all the time?

pressure: 压力

谁想成天都承受当超级英雄的压力呀?

-Elastigirl: Of course I have a secret identity.

elastigirl: 【弹力女超人】

我当然有秘密身份啰。

Can you see me in this at the supermarket? Come on.

supermarket: 超市

打扮成这样能逛超市吗?

Who'd want to go shopping as Elastigirl, know what I mean?

当弹力女超人该怎么血拼呀?你懂吗?

Superladies, they're always trying to tell you their secret identity.

superlady: 【女超人】

女超人都喜欢向我透露秘密身份。

-Frozone: Superladies, they’re always trying to tell you their secret identity.

那些女超人,总是想把自己的保密身份告诉你。

Think it’ll strengthen the relationship or something.

strengthen: 加强,巩固,增进 relationship: 关系

她们觉得可以这样来套近乎。

I said, "Girl, I don't want to know about your mild-mannered alter ego."

mild-mannered: 温柔的 alter ego: 个性的另一面 ego: 自我

我说:拜托,我才不想知道你温柔的一面。

I mean, you tell me you're a super-mega-ultra-lightning-babe,

mega: 巨大 ultra-: 表示极端 lightning: 闪电

尽管向我展露你超级霹雳劲爆的一面。

That’s all right with me. I'm good. I'm good.

我反而比较喜欢,我最爱了,我超爱的。

-Incredible: No matter how many times you save the world,

不管你拯救世界多少次,

It always manages to get back in jeopardy again.

manage: 设法,达成 get back: 恢复,回来 jeopardy: 危险,危险境地

世界还是会再度陷入危机。

Sometimes I just want it to stay saved, you know?

有时候我真希望它能真的安全。

For a little bit. I feel like the maid. "I just cleaned up this mess."

maid: 女仆 clean up: 清理 mess: 混乱,脏乱的东西

只有一下子也好我好像清洁女工,才打扫干净。

Can we keep it clean for ten minutes?"

拜托能不能保持十分钟,别那么快就弄脏?

-Interviewer: I could get to that point.

point: 要点

我懂你的意思,拜托„„

-Incredible: Please?

等等。

-Interviewer: We're not finished.

别站起来访问还没结束。

-Incredible: Sometimes I think I'd just like the simple life, you know?

simple: 简单生活

有时候我只想单纯地过日子,

Relax. A little and raise a family.

raise: 养育,提高

好好享受家庭生活。

-Elastigirl: Settle down? Are you kidding? I'm at the top of my game!

settle down: 定居,安定下来,专心于

定下来?别开玩笑了。我现在这么成功。

I'm up there with the big dogs! Girls, come on.

big dog: <美俚> 大人物

我是这行数一数二的高手。拜托。

Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don't think so.

要我等着让男人拯救世界?我才不要呢!

I don't think so.

想都别想。

[Over radio] We interrupt for a bulletin.

interrupt: 中断,打断 bulletin: 公布,公告

这是一则最新消息。

A high-speed pursuit between police and armed gunmen is underway,

pursuit: 追赶 gunmen: 持枪的歹徒 be underway: 处理之中

警方和持枪歹徒正在圣巴罗大道,

Traveling northbound on San Pablo Ave.

展开一场惊险的飞车追逐。

-Incredible: Yeah, I've got time.

我还有时间。

-Woman: Mr. Incredible.

超能先生。

-Incredible: What is it, ma'am?

什么事,女士?

-Woman: My cat, Squeaker, won't come down.

我的猫喵喵不肯下来。

-Incredible: Certainly. I suggest you stand clear. There could be trouble.

stand clear: 站开

没问题,不过请你让开。可能会有危险。

-Woman: No, he's quite tame.

tame: 驯服的,顺从的

不会啦,它很乖的。

-Incredible: Let go now.

快下来。

-PoliceA: Thank you, Mr. Incredible. You've done it again.

谢谢你,超能先生,你又帮了大忙。

- PoliceB: You're the best.

你最棒。

-Incredible: No, I'm just here to help.

我很乐意帮忙。

[Over radio] All units. We have a tour

unit: 单位

请注意,发生游览车抢案„„

-Incredible: Tour bus robbery. I've still got time.

游览车抢案。我还有一点时间。

Officers, Ma'am, Squeaker.

squeaker: 吱吱叫的东西

警察先生、女士、喵喵。

Cool! Ready for take-off! What the?

酷毙了!准备出发。搞什么?

Who are you supposed to be?

你是什么人?

-Buddy: I'm IncrediBoy.

我是超能小子呀。

-Incredible: What? No.

什么?不对。

You're that kid from the fan club.

不对,你是我的小粉丝。

Brophy. Brody. Buddy! Buddy!

Brophy,Brody,Buddy!Buddy!

-Buddy: My name is IncrediBoy.

我的名字是超能小子。

-Incredible: I've been nice; I've stood for photos,

听好,我很有耐心跟你合照。

Signed every scrap of paper you pushed

sign: 签署,签名 scrap: 碎片 push: 推,挤

每次都帮你签名。可是这次太过份了„„

-Buddy: No, don't worry about training me. I know your moves,

train: 训练

别担心,你不必训练我,你打击犯罪的每一个招式,

Crime fighting style, favorite catch phrases, everything!

style: 风格,类型 crime: 犯罪 catch phrases: 妙句,引人注意的文句,口头禅

连你的口头禅我都会。

I'm your number one fan!

我是你的头号粉丝耶!

-Buddy: Hey! Hey, wait!

等一下。

-Incredible:

你知道吗?

You can tell a lot about a woman by the contents of her purse,

content: 内容 purse: 钱包

只要翻皮包就能了解一个女人。

But maybe that's not what you had in mind.

have in mind: 想到

不过你好像另有目的。

-Man: Hey,

别这样。

-Incredible: Elastigirl.

弹力女超人。

-Elastigirl: Mr. Incredible.

超能先生。

-Incredible: It's all right. I've got him.

不用你操心,我会把他搞定。

-Elastigirl: Sure, you've got him.

当然啰。

I just took him out for you.

是我先把他撂倒了。

-Incredible: Sure, You did.

当然。

His attention was on me.

attention: 注意力

那是因为他先被我吓到。

-Elastigirl: A fact I exploited to do my job.

exploit: 勋绩,功绩

我就趁这个机会完成任务。

-Incredible: My job, you mean.

这是我的任务。

-Elastigirl: A simple thank you will suffice.

suffice: 使满足,足够用

你只要说声谢谢就行了。

-Incredible: Thanks, but I don't need any help.

谢了,不过我不需要帮忙。

-Elastigirl: Whatever happened to "ladies first"?

你忘了女士优先吗?

-Incredible: Well, whatever happened to equal treatment?

equal: 平等的 treatment: 对待

你忘了男女平等吗?

-Man: Look, the lady got me first.

讲句公道话,女超人先撂倒我。

-Elastigirl: Well, we could share,

share: 分享

我们可以一起分享功劳。

-Incredible: You know. I work alone.

我习惯一个人单干。

-Elastigirl: Well, I think you need to

我觉得你最好学会„„

...flexible.

„„有点弹性。

-Incredible: Are you doing anything later?

你待会有没有空?

-Elastigirl: I have a previous engagement.

previous: 以前的,早先的 engagement: 约会

我已经有约了。

-Incredible: Now, you just stay here.

乖乖待在这儿,

They usually pick up the garbage in an hour.

pick up: 捡起,收拾 garbage: 垃圾

一小时后他们会来收垃圾。

-Frozone: Hey, Incredible!

超能先生!

-Incredible: Hey, Frozone!

frozone: 【酷冰侠】froze: 冻结,凝固(freeze的过去式)

酷冰侠!

-Frozone: Shouldn't you be getting ready?

ready: 准备好的

你怎么还不去准备?

-Incredible: I still got time.

我还有时间。

-Woman: He's gonna jump!

gonna: =going to 将要

他要跳楼自杀!

I think you broke something.

你害我摔断了骨头。

-Incredible: With counseling, I think you'll come to forgive me.

counseling: 咨询服务 forgive: 原谅

等你接受咨询服务以后,就会原谅我。

Wait a minute.

等一下。

-Incredible: Bomb Voyage.

bomb: 炸弹

炸弹客!

-Buddy: And IncrediBoy!

还有超能小子。

-Bomber: IncrediBoy?

超能小子?

-Bomber: Aren't you curious about how I get around so fast? I have rocket boots.

curious: 好奇的 get around: 走动 boot: 靴子

你没想到我会这么快吧?瞧,我穿了火箭靴。

-Incredible: Go home, Buddy. Now.

乖乖回家,快点。

-Bomber: What?

什么?

-Buddy: Can we talk?

我们能不能谈谈?

You always say be true to yourself,

be sure to: 忠实于

你老是说要忠于自我。

But you never say which part to be true to.

却没说要忠于自我的哪个部份。

Well, I've finally figured out who I am. I am IncrediBoy!

figure out: 解决,想出,理解,弄明白

我终于找到真正的自我,我是你的小跟班,超能小子。

-Incredible: And now, you have officially carried it too far, Buddy.

officially: 官方地,正式地

这次你真的做得太过分了。

-Buddy: This is because I don't have powers, isn't it?

power: 力量

你一定是嫌我没超能力。

Not every superhero has powers, you know.

你不一定要有超能力,

You can be super without them.

没有超能力也能当超级英雄。

I invented these. I can fly. Can you fly?

invent: 发明

这是我发明的,我会飞,你会吗?

-Incredible: Fly home, Buddy. I work alone.

飞回家吧,我习惯一个人。

-Buddy: Just give me one chance! I'll show you. I'll go get the police.

给我一次机会,我证明给你看,我去找警察。

-Incredible: Buddy, don't!

Buddy,别去。

-Buddy: It'll only take a second, really.

只要一下子。

-Incredible: No, stop! There's a bomb!

快回来,有枚炸弹。

-Buddy: Let go, you're wrecking my flight pattern.

wreck: 破坏 flight: 飞行 pattern: 模式

放手,你害我飞不动了。

I can do this if you let go!

let go: 放开,松手,释放

让我放手去做。快下来

-Incredible: will You just?

快下来。

I'm trying to help! Stop!

我这是在帮你。

-Buddy: Let go of my cape!

cape: 披风

放开我的披风。

-Incredible: Take this one home. And make sure his mom knows what he's been doing.

make sure: 确信,证实

把这小鬼送回家,告诉他妈他做了什么好事。

-Buddy: I can help you. You're making

我可以帮你,你犯了大错。

The injured jumper. You sent paramedics?

paramedic: 护理人员,辅助医务人员

跳楼的家伙呢?你叫了救护车吗?

-Police: They picked him up.

pick up: 接送某人

他们把他接走了。

-Incredible: The blast in that building was caused by Bomb Voyage

blast: 爆炸

那场爆炸是炸弹客搞的鬼。

Who I caught robbing the vault.

vault: [美式英语](银行等的)保险库,金库

我逮到他正在抢银行。

We might nab him if we set up a perimeter.

nab: 捉住,逮捕 set up a perimeter: 【派警力包围】

派警力包围这儿就能逮到他。

-Police: He got away?

get away: 逃跑

他逃走了?

-Incredible: Well, yeah.

嗯,是的。

Skippy here made sure of that.

都是这麻烦的小鬼害的。

-Buddy: IncrediBoy.

我是超能小子。

-Incredible: You're not affiliated with me! Holy smokes, I'm late.

affiliated: 使隶属,有关联的

别冒用我的名号。惨了,我迟到了。

Listen, I've gotta be somewhere.

gotta: =have got to 必须

我得赶去别的地方。

-Police: What about Bomb Voyage?

炸弹客怎么办?

-Incredible: Any other night, I'd go after him,

我平常非追到他不可。

But I really gotta go. Don't worry. We'll get him! Eventually!

eventually: 最后,终于

不过我今天有事。放心,我们一定会逮到他。

Is the night still young?

时间还早吧?

-Lucius: You're very late.

你差点就赶不及。

-Incredible: How do I look? Good?

我看起来帅不帅?

-Lucius: The mask. You still got the mask.

mask: 面罩

等等,你的眼罩还没脱掉。

Showtime.

好戏上场。

-Priest: Robert Parr, will you have this woman to be your lawful wedded wife?

lawful: 合法的 wedded wife: 合法妻子

Robert Parr,你愿意娶她为妻吗?

-Helen: You're late. When you asked if I was doing anything later,

你迟到了,我以为你刚才问我有没有空。

I didn't realize you'd forgotten. I thought it was playful banter.

playful: 开玩笑的 banter: (善意的)戏谑

只是开玩笑,没想到你都忘了。

-Bob: It was.

我是在开玩笑呀。

-Helen: Cutting it close, don't you think?

你差点就赶不上。

-Bob: You need to flexible.

flexible: 灵活的

你最好要有点„„弹性。

-Helen: I love you, but if we're gonna make this work,

我爱你,不过如果你想娶我,

You’ve gotta be more than Mr. Incredible.

做的就要比超能先生更好。

You know that. Don't you?

你愿意吗?

-Priest: ...so long as you both shall live?

„„永远互相扶持。

-Bob: I do.

我愿意。

-Priest: I pronounce this couple husband and wife.

pronounce: 宣布,宣判 couple: 夫妇

我宣布你们结为夫妻。

-Helen: As long as we both shall live. No matter what happens.

我们要永远互相扶持,不管发生什么事。

-Bob: Hey, come on. We're superheroes. What could happen?

拜托,我们是超级英雄,会发生什么事?

[Radio] In a stunning turn of events, a superhero is being sued

stunning: 使人晕倒的 turn: 转弯,变化 sue: 控告,起诉

经过一连串的令人眼花缭乱的事件,一位超级英雄遭到起诉。

For saving someone who, apparently, didn’t want to be saved.

apparently: 显然地,似乎,表面上

原因是他救了显然不想被搭救的人。

The plaintiff, Oliver Sansweet,

原告,Oliver Sansweet。

Who was foiled in his attempted suicide by Mr. Incredible,

foiled: 阻止 attempted suicide: 自杀未遂

在企图自杀时被超能先生阻止。

Has filed suit against the famed superhero in Superior Court.

suit: 诉讼 famed: 著名的 superior court: 高等法院 superior: 上级的

他向高级法院提出了针对这位著名超级英雄的起诉。

-Spokesman: Mr. Sansweet didn't ask to be saved. He didn't want to be saved.

超能先生,救了一个不想被救的人。

The injury received from Mr. Incredible's "actions",

injury: 伤害,损害 receive: 收到

由于超能先生的“行动”导致的伤害,

Causes him daily pain.

每天都痛得要命。

-Bob: I saved your life!

我救了你这条小命耶!

-Sansweet: You didn't save my life! You ruined my death.

ruin: 毁灭

才没有,你破坏了我寻死的好事。

-Lawyer: My client has no comment.

client: 委托人 no comment: 无可奉告,不予置评

我的委托人无可奉告。

[Radio] Five days later, Another suit was filed by victims of the entrain accident.

victim: 受害者

五天后,捷运意外的受害者,也向超能先生要求赔偿。

Incredible's court losses cost the government millions.

这些官司让政府付出数百万元。

And opened the flood gates for dozens of superhero lawsuits the world over.

世界各地的超级英雄,也接二连三被告上法院。

-Woman: It is time for their secret identity to become their only identity.

他们的秘密身份,应该成为他们唯一的身份。

Time for them to join us, or go away.

他们不加入正常人的行列,就离我们越远越好。

[Radio] Under public pressure and the financial burden.

financial: 财政的,经济的 burden: 负担

在强大的社会舆论,以及一连串求偿案件。

Of an ever mounting series of lawsuits,

mounting: 逐渐增加的 series: 一系列 lawsuit: 诉讼

巨大的猜务压力下,

The government quietly initiated the superhero relocation program.

initiate: 开始,发起 relocation: 重新安置 program: 项目,程序

政府悄悄展开超级英雄迁居保护专案。

The supers were granted amnesty from responsibility for past actions

granted: 算是如此 amnesty: 大赦,特赦 responsibility: 责任

这些超级英雄不必对过去的行为负责。

In exchange for the promise to never again resume hero work.

in exchange: 作为交换 resume: 重新开始

但是他们要保证永远不再行侠仗义。

Where are they now?

他们现在在哪里?

They are living among us Average citizens average heroes.

average: 普通的 citizens: 公民

他们跟我们一起生活。平凡的老百姓,平凡的英雄。

Quietly and anonymously continuing to make the world a better place.

anonymously: 不具名的,化名的 continue: 继续

为了维持世界安全与和平,隐姓埋名、销声匿迹。

-Hogenson: Denied? You're denying my claim?

deny: 拒绝否认

不批准?你拒绝支付保险金给我?

I don't understand. I have full coverage.

coverage: 承保

我不懂,我有全额保险耶。

-Bob: I'm sorry, Mrs. Hogenson, but our liability is spelled out in paragraph 17.

spell out: 讲清楚 paragraph: 段,节

抱歉,何太太,不过您的保单上第17节。

It

写得很明白。

-Hogenson: I can't pay for this.

这笔费用我付不起。

-Bob: Excuse me. Claims, Bob Parr.

对不起,申报部,Bob Parr。

-Helen: I'm calling to celebrate a momentous occasion.

momentous: 重要的,重大的

今天要庆祝一个重要的日子。

We're now officially moved in.

officially: 正式的

我们正式搬进来了。

-Bob: Yeah, well, that's great, honey.

太好了,老婆。

The last three years don't

这三年为什么都不算呢?

-Helen: Because I finally unpacked the Now, it's official. Ha, ha, ha.

因为最后一个箱子今天才拆封,现在才算正式搬进来。

Why do we have so much junk?

junk: 垃圾

家里怎么这么多垃圾?

-Bob: Listen, I've got a client.

听好,我有客户。

-Helen: Say no more. Go save the world one policy at a time, honey.

policy: 保险单

我明白了,你就去拯救需要保险的人吧。

Oh! I gotta go pick up the kids. See you tonight.

我得去接孩子们下课了,晚上见。

-Bob: Bye, honey. Excuse me. Where were we?

拜了,老婆抱歉,我讲到哪儿?

-Hogenson: I'm on a fixed income, and if you can't help me,

fixed income: 固定收入

我的收入有限,如果你不帮忙,

I don't know what I'll do.

我就不知道该怎么办。

-Bob: All right, listen closely. I'd like to help you, but I can't.

仔细听好,我很想帮你,可是我不能。

I'd like to tell you to take a copy of your policy to Norma Wilcox. On...

我很想叫你把保单拿给Norma Wilcox。

W-l-L-C-O-X. On the third floor. But I can't.

Norma她在三楼,不过我不能。

I also do not advise you to fill out and file a WS2475 form

我也不能建议你到二楼法律部,

With our legal department on the second floor.

legal department: 法律部门 legal: 法律的 department: 部门

填一张WS-2475表格。

I wouldn't expect someone to get back to you quickly to resolve the matter.

resolve: 解决

这件事也不会这么快就解决。

I'd like to help, but there's nothing I can do.

我很想帮忙,但是我无能为力。

-Hogenson: Oh, thank You, young man.

谢谢你,年轻人。

-Bob: Sorry. I know you're upset!

很抱歉,你一定很难过。

Pretend to be upset.

假装你很难过。

-Huph: Parr!

Parr!

You authorized payment on the Walker policy!

authorize: 授权 payment: 付款

你批准Walker家的保险金给付?

Someone broke into their house, Mr. Huph.

break into: 闯入,破门而入

他们家遭小偷,Huph先生。

-Bob: Their

保单上明明说„„

-Huph: I don't wanna know about it.

wanna: = want to 想要

我不想知道。

Don't tell me about it. Tell me how you're keeping Insuricare in the black.

别跟我说,我只想知道随便什么阿猫阿狗向你求情,

Tell me how that's possible, with you writing checks

check: 支票

你就装好人答应要付钱给他们。

To every Harry Hardluck and Sally Sobstory that gives you a phone call.

这样要怎么让公司赚钱呢?

[Radio] Morning break is over. Morning break is over.

休息时间结束。

-Principal: I appreciate you coming down here, Mrs. Parr.

appreciate: 欣赏,感激

Parr太太,谢谢你赶来。

-Helen: What's this about? Has Dash done something wrong?

发生什么事?小飞做错事吗?

-Teacher: He's a disruptive influence and he openly mocks me in front of the class.

disruptive: 破坏的,制造混乱的 influence: 影响 mock: 嘲笑

他是个坏榜样,他在全班同学面前让我出糗。

-Dash: He says.

他乱讲!

-Teacher: Look, I know it's you!

我知道是你。

He puts thumbtacks on my stool.

thumbtack: 大头针 stool: 凳子

他在我椅子上放大头钉。

-Helen: You saw him do this?

你看到是他做的吗?

-Teacher: not really. No.

这个嘛„„其实呢„„

Actually, not.

并没有。

-Helen: Oh, then how do you know it was him?

那你怎么知道是他?

-Teacher: I hid a camera. Yeah, and this time, I've got him.

我装了摄影机,这次逮到他了。

See? You see?

瞧,你们看到吗?

You don't see it?

你们没看到?

He moves! Right there!

他动了一下,那儿。

Wait, wait! Right there!

等等,那儿。

Right as I'm sitting down!

就在我坐下来的时候。

I don't know how he does it,

我不知道他怎么弄的。

But there's no tack before he moves

不过他动之前没有大头针。

And after he moves, there's a tack. Coincidence? I think not!

tack: 大头钉 coincidence: 巧合

之后就有大头针了这是巧合吗?并不是。

-Principal:

Bernie……

-Teacher: Don't "Bernie" me.

别叫我

This little rat is guilty!

这个小鬼有罪!

-Principal: You and your son can go now, Mrs. Parr. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Parr太太,你们可以走了,很抱歉麻烦你跑一趟。

-Teacher: You're letting him go again? He's guilty!

guilty: 有罪的

你又要放他走?他明明有罪!

You can see it on his smug little face. Guilty, I say, guilty!

smug: 自鸣得意的

他一直在偷笑。他有罪,他有罪!

-Helen: Dash, this is the third time this year you've been sent to the office.

Dash,这是你今年第三次被叫进校长室。

We need to find a better outlet. constructive outlet.

constructive: 建设性的 outlet: 发泄的方法

你得找别的方法发泄情绪,更有建设性的发泄管道。

-Dash: Maybe I could, if you'd let me go out for sports.

你只要让我参加运动比赛就行。

-Helen: Honey, you know why we can't do that.

你明明知道不行。

-Dash: I promise I'll slow up. I'll only be the best by a tiny bit.

slow up: (使)慢下来 tiny: 微小的,很少的

我答应会跑慢一点,我只会赢一点儿。

-Helen: Dashiell Robert Parr,

Dashiell Robert Parr,

You are an incredibly competitive boy. And a bit of a showoff.

showoff: 【摆谱,炫耀】 competitive: 争强好胜的

你的好胜心很强,也很爱现。

The last thing you need is temptation.

temptation: 诱惑物

你一定受不了诱惑。

-Dash: You always say, "Do your best." But you don't really mean it.

你老是叫我全力以赴,可是你都是在骗人。

Why can't I do the best that I can do?

我为什么不能全力以赴?

-Helen: Right now, honey, the world just wants us to fit in, and to fit in, we just gotta be like

everybody else.

fit in:适应

现在社会要我们当正常人,我们就得跟别人一样。

-Dash: Dad always said our powers were nothing to be ashamed of.

be ashamed of: 感到羞耻的

爸说我们不应该以我们的超能力为耻。

Our powers made us special.

special: 特别的

超能力让我们特别。

-Helen: Everyone's special, Dash.

每个人都很特别,Dash。

-Dash: Which is another way of saying no one is.

意思就是没有人是特别的。

-Boy: Rydinger, where you headed?

Rydinger,你要去哪里?

-Girl: Hi, Tony.

嗨,Tony!

-Tony: Hey.

嘿。

-Boy: Hey, Tony, can I carry your books?

Tony,让人家帮你拿书嘛。

-Tony: That's kind of funny.

不好笑。

-BoyA: Hey, Tony, do you play football?

Tony,你想打球吗?

-BoyB: Tony, I thought we were gonna go swimming.

Tony,我们不是要一起去游泳吗?

-Violet: He looked at me.

看了我一眼。

-Dash: Come on, Violet!

快点啦,Violet!

-Bob: Darn kids. Sitting on

讨厌的小鬼,老是在我的车道上玩。

Oh, great.

这下好了。

-Dash: Mom.

妈?

You're making weird faces again.

weird: 怪异的,诡异的

你又在做鬼脸了。

-Helen: No, I'm not.

才没有。

-Bob: You make weird faces, honey.

你在做鬼脸,老婆。

-Helen: Do you have to read at the table?

你一定要看报吗?

-Bob: Uh-huh. yeah.

对。

-Helen: Smaller bites, Dash. Yikes!

小口一点,真是的。

Bob, could you help the carnivore cut his meat.

carnivore: 食肉动物

老公,帮这个肉食动物切肉。

Dash, you have something you wanna tell your father about school?

Dash,跟爸爸说你今天做了什么。

-Dash: Well, we dissected a frog.

dissect: 解剖,仔细检查

我们在课堂上解剖青蛙。

-Helen: Dash got sent to the office again.

小飞又被叫到校长室去了。

-Bob: Good. Good.

很好啊,很好。

-Helen: No, Bob, that's bad.

这并不好。

-Bob: What?

什么?

-Helen: Dash got sent to the office again.

Dash又被叫到校长室。

-Bob: What?!What for?

为什么?

-Dash: Nothing.

没为什么。

-Helen: He put a tack on the teacher' during class.

他上课时,在老师椅子上放大头针。

-Dash: Nobody saw me. You could barely see it on the tape.

barely: 几乎不

没有人看到,录影带上看不到我。

-Bob: They caught you on tape and you still got away with it? Whoa!

你被拍到可是没被逮到?

You must have been booking. How fast were you going?

你一定超快的,你有多快?

-Helen: We are not encouraging this.

encourage: 鼓励

请你别鼓励他。

-Bob: I'm not, I'm just asking

并没有啊,我只是问他多快。

-Helen: Honey!

老公!

-Bob: Great. First the car, now I gotta pay to fix.

fix: 修理

太好了,先是车子,现在又这样。

-Helen: What happened to the car?

车子?车子怎么了?

-Bob: Here. I'm getting a new plate.

我去拿新的盘子。

-Helen: So, how about you, Vi? How was school?

你呢,Vi?学校还好吗?

-Violet: Nothing to report.

没什么特别的。

-Helen: You've hardly touched your food.

你连一口都没有吃。

-Violet: I'm not hungry for meatloaf.

meatloaf: 烘肉卷

我不爱吃肉饼。

-Helen: Well, it is leftover night.

今天吃剩菜。

We have steak, What are you hungry for?

steak: 牛排 pasta: 意面 hungry: 饥饿的

有牛排和意大利麵,你到底想要什么?

-Dash: Tony Rydinger.

Tony Rydinger。

-Violet: Shut up.

闭嘴。

-Dash: Well, You are. I said, Shut up, you little insect.

insect: 卑鄙的

是真的呀。

-Violet: I said, Shut up, you little insect.

我叫你闭嘴,小不点儿。

-Dash: Well, she is.

她真的很想他。

-Helen: Do not shout at the table.

不要在餐桌上吵架!

Honey!

老公?

-Bob: Kids! Listen to your mother.

孩子们,听妈妈的话。

-Dash: She'd eat if we were having Tony loaf.

有Tony在她什么都吃得下。

-Violet: That's it!

我受够了。

-Dash: Stop it!

别闹了!

You're gonna be toast!

你死定了!

-Helen: Stop running in the house.

别在屋里跑来跑去。

Sit down!

坐下来!

-Dash: Hey, No force fields!

force field: 力场防护罩

不准用防护罩。

-Violet: You started it.

是你先惹我的。

-Helen: You sit down! You sit down!

给我坐好,坐下来。

Violet!

Violet!

-Bob: Simon no,

Simon no,

Longtime advocate of superhero rights, is missing? Gazerbeam.

advocate: 宣扬,鼓吹

超级英雄权利的长期鼓吹者失踪了?激光侠!

-Helen: Bob! It's time to engage.

engage 从事,参与:

老公!你该来管管了!

Do something! Don't just stand there!

老公,快来啊!

I need you to intervene!

intervene: 干涉,调停,插入

快想想办法,别光站在那儿。快来帮忙呀。

-Bob: You want me to intervene?

你要我帮忙?

Okay. I'm intervening!

intervene: 干涉,调停

好吧,我插手了!

-Helen: Violet, let go of your brother.

Violet,把你弟弟放开。

-Jack: Hello?

哈啰。

-Bob: Get the door.

去开门。

-Dash: Hey, Lucius!

Lucius叔叔。

-Lucius: Hey, Speedo. Helen, Vi, jack-jack.

你们好啊,飞毛腿,Helen,Vi,Jack-jack。

-Bob: Ice of You to drop by.

drop by: 顺便拜访

今天什么冰把你吹来?

-Lucius: Ha! Never heard that one before.

这笑话有够冷。

-Dash: Lucius!

Lucius叔叔。

-Lucius: Whoa!

哇哦!

-Dash: I like it when it shatters.

shatter: 碎片

我比较喜欢碎冰。

-Bob: I'll be back later.

我会晚点回来。

-Helen: Where are you two going?

你们要去哪儿?

-Lucius: It's Wednesday.

今天是礼拜三。

-Helen: Bowling night. Say hello to Honey for me, Lucius.

-Lucius: Will do. Good night, Helen. Good night, kids.

-Helen: Don't think you've avoided talking about the principal's office.

Your father and I are still gonna discuss it.

保龄球夜。Lucius,替我跟大嫂问好。

好,晚安,Helen 晚安,孩子们。

principal: 校长

别以为你被叫到校长室这件事就这样算了。

gonna: = going to 将要 discuss: 讨论

我会跟你爸商量该怎么处罚你。

-Dash: I'm not the only kid who's been sent to the office.

别的小朋友也有被叫进校长室。

-Helen: Other kids don't have superpowers.

别的小朋友没有超能力。

Now, it's

normal: 正常的

正常的小孩„„

-Violet: What do you know about normal?

你知道什么是正常吗?

What does anyone in this family know about normal?

我们家有人知道什么是正常吗?

-Helen: Now, wait a minute, young lady.

别这么激动,

-Violet: We act normal. I wanna be normal.

wanna: = want to 想要

我不想假装,我想当正常人。

The only normal one is jack-jack, and he's not even toilet trained.

train: 训练

只有Jack-jack才正常,可是他还在包尿布。

-Dash: Lucky.

算他幸运。

I meant about being normal.

我是说他很正常。

-Lucius: So now I'm in deep trouble.

那一次我差点就没命。

I mean, one more jolt of this death ray and I'm an epitaph.

death ray: 杀伤性射线 epitaph: 碑文,墓志铭

他再射一道死光,我就死定了。

Somehow I managed to find cover. What does Baron Von Ruthless do?

幸好我躲过了。你知道他做什么吗?

-Bob: He starts monologuing.

monologue: 独白

他开始念独白。

-Lucius: He starts monologuing.

他开始念一段独白。

He starts this prepared speech about how feeble I am compared to him.

feeble: 微弱的,无力的 compared to: 与相比

他照着稿子开始说我有多逊。

How inevitable my defeat is, the world will soon be his. Yada, yada, yada.

inevitable: 必然的,不可避免的

我注定会死在他手里,他很快就能统治世界什么的。

Yammering.

没完没了。

-Bob: Yammering.

没完没了。

-Lucius: I mean, the guy has me on a platter, and he won't shut up.

on a platter: 【不费力的获得】 shut up: 闭嘴

那家伙已经逮到我了,还不肯乖乖闭嘴。

[Radio] Municiberg we have a

Municiberg街发生2356状况。

-Bob: 23-56, what is that?

那是什么状况?

Robbery?

抢案吗?

-Lucius: This is just sad.

这太可悲了。

-Bob: Want to catch a robber?

你想抓抢匪吗?

-Lucius: No.

并不想。

Tell you the truth, I'd rather go bowling.

老实说,我宁愿去打保龄球。

Look, what if we actually did what our wives think we're doing?

这次咱们不如真的去打保龄球。

Just to shake things up.

这样还比较刺激。

-Mirage: He's not alone. The fat guy's still with him.

他不是一个人,那胖子在旁边。

They're just talking.

他们只是在说话。

-Lucius: What are we doing here?

我们这是在干嘛?

-Bob: Protecting people.

保护人民安全。

-Lucius: Nobody asked us.

没人请我们保护他们。

-Bob: You need an invitation?

invitation: 邀请

你需要请帖吗?

-Lucius: I'd like one, yes. We keep sneaking out to do this,

sneak out: 偷偷溜走

是啊,有请帖最好。每次都偷偷摸摸„„

You remember Gazerbeam?

你记得激光侠吗?

-Bob: There was something in the paper.

今天报上有他的新闻。

-Lucius: He had trouble with civilian life.

civilian: 平民的,百姓的

他也不习惯过正常生活。

-Bob: When did you see him?

你几时看过他?

-Lucius: I don't see anyone from the old days. Just you.

我跟这些老伙伴都没来往,只有你。

And we're pushing our luck as it is.

其实这样挺冒险的。

-Bob: Come on.

别扫兴嘛。

-Lucius: It was fun the first time, but if we keep

第一次还可以,要是继续下去就会„„

[Radio] We have a report on

report: 报道

四街发生火灾。

-Bob: A fire. We're close!

火灾,我们离那很近!

Yeah, baby!

好耶!

-Lucius: We're gonna get caught.

我们会被逮到。

-Bob: Fire! Yeah!

火灾!好耶!

-Lucius: Is that everybody?

人都救到了吗?

-Bob: Yeah.

对,都救到了。

-Lucius: It better be.

最好是。

-Bob: Can't you put this out?

put out: 熄灭

你不能用冰把火浇熄吗?

-Lucius: I can't lay down a layer thick enough! It's evaporating too fast!

layer: 层 thick: 厚的 evaporate: 蒸发

不行啦,我做的冰不够厚,马上就会融化蒸发。

-Bob: What's that mean?

那是什么意思?

-Lucius: It means it's hot.

这儿太热了。

I'm dehydrated, Bob.

dehydrated: 脱水的

我快脱水了。

-Bob: You're out of ice?

你的冰用完了?

You can't run out. You can use water in the air.

run out:: 用完,耗尽

不可能啦!你能用空气中的水份。

-Lucius: There is no water in this air! What's your excuse, run out of muscle?

muscle: 肌肉,力量

这儿的空气根本没有水份。你的力气也用完了吗?

-Bob: I can't smash walls. The building's getting weaker.

smash: 粉碎,冲击 weak: 脆弱

我不能撞墙而出,这栋房子太脆弱了。

It's gonna come down on top of us.

一撞就会被撞倒。

-Lucius: I wanted to go bowling!

我本来想去打保龄球的!

-Bob: All right! Stay right on my tail! This is gonna get hot!

gonna: = going to将要

跟着我来,这会很惊险。

Oh, good.

这下好了。

-Lucius: That ain't right.

ain’t: =are not/am not 不是

不是吧,这不公平。

We look like incompetent bad guys!

incompetent: 无能力的

我们活像一对笨贼。

-Bob: You can get water out of the air.

你可以从空气中弄出冰块。

-Police: Freeze!

别动!

Freeze!

别动!

-Lucius: I'm thirsty.

我口渴。

-Police: I said freeze!

我叫你别动!

-Lucius: I'm just getting a drink.

我只是想喝口水。

-Police: You've had your drink.

好,你喝完了就乖乖„„

-Lucius: I know. I know. Freeze.

我知道„„我会让你结冻。

-Police: Police officers!

我是警察!

-Lucius: That was way too close.

下次我绝对不干了。

-Man: We are not doing that again. Over.

你要换另一个目标吗?

-Mirage: Trust me. This is the one he's been looking for.

相信我,他找的就是这一个。

-Helen: I thought you'd be back by 11.

我以为你十一点就会回家。

-Bob: I said I'd be back later.

我说我会晚点回家。

-Helen: I assumed you'd be back later. If you came back

我当然知道,如果你会回来的话,

...you'd be "back later".

肯定就是晚一点。

-Bob: Well, I'm back, okay?

我这不是回来了吗?

-Helen: Is this rubble?

rubble: 碎石,碎砖

这是瓦砾吗?

-Bob: It was just a little workout. Just to stay loose.

workout: 锻炼 stay loose: <美俚> 保持镇静,松弛,不紧张

我只是暖暖身,放轻松。

-Helen: You know how I feel about that. Darn you! We can't blow cover again.

blow cover: 被淡忘

你明知道我反对,真是的。我们不能再曝露身份。

-Bob: The building was coming down anyway.

come down: 倒塌

反正那栋房子一定会倒塌。

-Helen: What?

什么?

You knocked down a building?

knock down: 撞到

你撞倒一栋房子?

-Bob: It was on fire. Structurally unsound. It was coming down.

structurally: 在结构上 unsound: 不健全的,不牢靠的

屋子起火,很危险。反正一定会倒塌。

-Helen: Have you been listening to the police scanner again?

别跟我说你又去偷听警方无线电了。

-Bob: I performed a public service. You act like that's a bad thing.

public service: 公共服务

我是去救人耶,这又不是坏事。

-Helen: It is a bad thing, Bob!

这是坏事。

Uprooting our family again, so you can relive the glory days is a bad thing.

relive: 再体验 glory: 光荣

为了重温旧梦害我们又要搬家,这就是坏事。

-Bob: It's better than acting like they didn't happen!

这总比假装只是一场梦来得好。

-Helen: Yes! They happened! But this, our family,

没错,那并不是一场梦。不过现在我们的家庭,

Is what's happening now, Bob. And you are missing this!

才是最重要的事。而你却错过了一切。

I can't believe you don't want to go to your own son's graduation.

graduation: 毕业(典礼)

你连小飞的毕业典礼都不肯去。

-Bob: It's not a graduation. He's moving from fourth to fifth grade.

那不是毕业典礼,他只是从四年级升到五年级。

-Helen: It's a ceremony!

ceremony: 典礼,仪式

那是个庆祝仪式。

-Bob: It's psychotic!

psychotic: 精神病的

那是胡扯淡!

They keep creating new ways to celebrate mediocrity.

mediocrity: 平常

他们一直想新的办法庆祝平凡的事。

But if someone

exceptional: 非凡的,超能的

但是当一个人拥有超凡的能力。

-Helen: This is not about you, Bob. It's about Dash.

我是在说Dash,别扯到你身上。

-Bob: You want to do something for Dash? Let him actually compete.

compete: 竞争,比赛

你想让Dash高兴?那就让他参加比赛。

Let him go out for sports!

让他参加运动竞赛!

-Helen: I will not be made the enemy!

enemy: 敌人,恶人

别让我当坏人!

You know why we can't do that.

你明知道他为什么不能。

-Bob: Because he'd be great.

因为他一定会赢。

-Helen: This is not about you!

这不是关于你„„

-Bob: All right, Dash. I know you're listening. Come on out.

Dash,我知道你在偷听。出来吧。

-Helen: Vi? You, too, young lady.

Vi,你也一样。

-Bob: Come on. Come on out.

出来吧。

It’s okay, kids. We're just having a discussion.

discussion: 讨论,谈论

没事了,我们只是在谈事情。

-Violet: Pretty loud discussion.

听起来像是吵架。

-Bob: But that's okay. What's important is that Mommy and I are a team.

important: 重要的

没关系,重要的是,我跟妈妈是站在同一线的。

We're united, uh, against

我们一向都携手对抗„„

-Helen: Pigheadedness?

顽固的心态?

-Bob: I was gonna say evil.

gonna:= going to 将要 evil: 邪恶的

我本来想说邪恶力量。

-Helen: We're sorry we woke you.

抱歉把你们吵醒。

Everything's okay. Go back to bed. It's late.

没事了。回去睡觉吧,很晚了

-Dash: Good night, Mom. Night, dad. Good night.

晚安,爸。妈,晚安。

-Helen: In fact, we should all be in bed.

我们都回去睡觉吧。

[Phone] Haven't you got him yet? Where is he?

去叫他,他在哪儿?

-Woman: Mr. Huph would like to talk to you in his office.

Hugh先生要见你。

-Bob: Now?

现在吗?

[Phone] Now.

现在。

-Hugh: Sit down, Bob.

Bob,坐下来。

I'm not happy, Bob. Not happy.

我很不爽哦,我超不爽的。

Ask me why.

问我为什么。

-Bob: Okay. Why?

好,为什么?

-Hugh: Why what? Be specific, Bob.

specific: 明确的,详细的

为什么什么?问清楚。

-Bob: Why are you unhappy?

你为什么不爽?

-Hugh: Your customers make me unhappy.

customer: 客户

你的客户让我很不爽。

-Bob: What, you've gotten complaints?

complaint: 投诉

你收到投诉吗?

-Hugh: Complaints I can handle.

handle: 处理

投诉我才不怕。

What I can't handle is your customers' inexplicable knowledge

inexplicable: 费解的,无法说明的 knowledge: 知识,认识

我怕的是你的客户莫名其妙。

Of insurance's inner workings! They're experts. Experts, Bob!

insurance: 保险公司 inner: 内部的 expert: 专家

都了解保险公司如何运作。他们都变成保险专家。

Exploiting every loophole, dodging every obstacle!

exploit: 利用 loophole: 漏洞 dodge: 闪避 obstacle: 障碍

钻保单的漏洞,占我的便宜。

They're penetrating the bureaucracy!

penetrate: 穿透,贯穿 bureaucracy: 官僚主义

他们突破了公司的层层关卡。

-Bob: Did I do something illegal?

illegal: 非法的

我有犯法吗?

-Hugh: No.

没有。

-Bob: We shouldn't help our customers?

我们不该帮助客户吗?

-Hugh: The law requires that I answer no.

require: 需要,要求,命令

根据法律我得说不是。

-Bob: We're supposed to help people.

我们本来就应该帮助人。

-Hugh: Help our people!

帮助我们自己人!

Starting with our stockholders.

stockholder: 股东

先从公司股东开始,

Who's helping them out, huh?

谁来帮助他们?

You know, Bob,

Bob,你要知道一间公司„„

-Bob: Is like an enormous clock.

enormous: 巨大的

就像一个巨大的时钟,

-Hugh: ...is like Yes. Precisely.

precisely: 精确的,恰恰

就像一个巨大的„„对,没错。

It only works if all the little cogs mesh together.

cog: 运行成本 mesh: 相啮合

每一个零件都要正常运作,

Now, a clock needs to be cleaned, well-lubricated and wound tight.

lubricated: 润滑的 tight: 紧紧地

一个时钟要定时清洁上油、上紧发条。

The best clocks have jewel movements, cogs that fit, that cooperate by design.

jewel: 宝石 cooperate:合作,配合 by design: 有意的

最好的时钟拥有完美的机心以及经过互相配合的零件。

I'm being metaphorical, Bob. Know what I mean by cooperative cogs?

metaphorical: 比喻性的 cooperative: 合作的

我这是比喻,Bob,你应该了解我在说什么吧?

Bob?

Bob?

Bob? Look at me when I'm talking to you, Parr.

我跟你讲话要看着我。

-Bob: That man out there, He needs help.

那个人需要帮助。别顾左右而言他。

-Hugh: Don't change the subject.

subject: 话题

不要改变话题。

We're discussing your attitude.

attitude: 态度,看法,意见

我在跟你讲话。

-Bob: He is getting mugged!

mug: 行凶抢劫

他被抢劫了。

-Hugh: Well, let's hope we don't cover him.

我们最好不用陪他钱。

-Bob: I'll be right back.

我马上回来。

-Hugh: Stop right now or you're fired!

fired: 解雇

你不站住我就开除你。

Close the door.

把门关上。

Get over here, now.

给我过来。

I'm not happy, Bob. Not happy.

我很不爽,超不爽的。

-Bob: He got away.

get away: 离开,逃脱

他逃走了。

-Hugh: Good thing, too.

那最好。

You were this close to

你差点就丢掉饭„„

[Over PA] Please report to operating room 722 immediately.

immediately: 立即,直接地

请立即到722号手术房。

-Bob: How Is he?

他还好吧?

-Rick: He'll live.

死不了。

-Bob: I'm fired, aren't I?

我被开除了吗?

-Rick: You think?

那还用说。

-Bob: What can I say, Rick?

我能说什么?

-Rick: Nothing you haven't said before.

你能说的早就说了。

-Bob: Someone was in trouble.

有人遇到麻烦。

-Rick: Always.

有人总是遇到麻烦。

-Bob: I had to do something.

我一定要帮助他们。

-Rick: Every time you say that,

你每次这么说,

It’s a month and a half of trouble for me.

我就得花几个月替你擦屁股。

Hundreds of thousands of tax. Payer's dollars.

浪费几十万元公币。

-Bob: I know.

我知道。

-Rick: We pay to keep the company quiet.

company: 公司 quiet: 安静的

我得赔钱给你的公司,

We pay damages, erase memories, relocate your family.

erase: 擦除 relocate: 重新安置

消除员工记忆,帮你搬新家。

Every time it gets harder. Money, money, money.

每次都越来越麻烦。花钱像流水一样。

We can't keep doing this. We appreciate what you did in the old days,

appreciate: 感激,欣赏

我们不能一直继续下去。我们很感激你过去的贡献,

But those days are over. From now on, you're on your own.

不过到此为止。你往后要靠自己。

Listen, Bob. Maybe I could relocate you, you know, for old times' sake.

sake: 目的,利益 relocate: 重新安置,迁移

这样吧,也许我能帮你搬家,看在老交情份上。

-Bob: I can't do that to my family. Everyone just got settled.

settle: 安顿

我不能这么对我的家人。他们都安顿好了。

I'll make it work. Thanks.

我会想办法,谢了。

-Rick: Take care of yourself.

你自己要保重。

-Bob: What are you waiting for?

你在等什么?

-Boy: I don't know. Something amazing, I guess.

不知道,发生什么奇迹吧。

-Bob: Me, too, kid.

我也是。

Hold still?

别动?

[Computer] Match: Mr. Incredible.

身份确认:超能先生。

Room is secure. Commence message.

secure: 安全的 commence: 开始,着手

房间安全,开始播放留言。

-Mirage: Hello Mr. Incredible. Yes we know who you are.

你好,超能先生。是的,我们知道你是谁。

Rest assured your secret is safe with us.

rest assured: 放心,确信无疑

请放心,我们不会泄密。

My name is Mirage. We have something in common.

in common: 共同的,共有的

我叫Mirage,我跟你一样。

According to the government neither of us exist.

government: 政府 exist: 存在

根据政府记录,我们都不存在。

Please pay attention as this message is classified and will not be repeated.

attention: 注意力,集中精神 message: 信息,信号 classified: 机密的 repeat: 重复

请仔细听,这是最高机密。我不会再说第二遍。

I represent a top secret division of the government

represent: 代表 secret: 秘密的,机密 division: 部门,单位

我代表一个机密政府单位,

Designing and testing experimental technology,

design: 设计 test: 测验 experimental: 实验的 technology: 科技,技术

进行一项实验性科技研究。

And we have need of your unique abilities.

unique: 独有的,独特的

我们必须借重你的超能力。

Something happened at our testing facility.

testing facility: 实验设备

在我们的试验区发生了一些事。

-Helen: Honey!

老公?

-Bob: Huh? What?

干嘛?

-Helen: Dinner's ready.

开饭了。

-Bob: Okay.

好。

-Mirage:... it is contained within an isolated area.

isolated area: 孤立区域,隔离区

有一个机器人失去控制。

It threatens to cause incalculable damage to itself and our facilities.

threaten: 威胁 incalculable: 无数的,不可计算的

很可能摧毁它自己以及我们的实验基地。

Jeopardizing hundreds of millions

jeopardize: 破坏

并危害价值数百万元的设备。

-Helen: Is someone in there?

有人在里面吗?

-Bob: It's the TV, trying to watch.

我正在看电视。

-Mirage: Because of its

sensitive: 敏感的

由于它的敏感度„„

-Helen: Stop. It's time for dinner.

别看了,出来吃饭。

-Bob: One minute!

等一下!

-Mirage: If you accept your payment will be triple your current annual salary.

triple: 三倍的 current: 目前的,现在的 annual salary: 年薪

所以酬劳会比你目前的年薪多三倍。

Call the number on the card. Voice-matching will ensure security.

ensure: 确保 security: 安全

请打名片上的电话号码,语音识别系统能为你保密。

The supers aren't gone Mr. Incredible. You're still here.

超人特攻队并没有解散。你还在这儿。

You can still do great things. Or...

你可以做出伟大贡献,

... You can listen to police scanners. Your choice.

scanner: 扫描仪 choice: 选择

或是去偷听警方无线电。这是你的选择。

You have 24 hours to respond.

respond: 回答。做出反映

请在24小时内答复。

Think about it.

仔细考虑看看。

[Computer] This message will self-destruct.

self-destruct: 自毁的

这条留言将自动销。

-Helen: You are one distracted guy.

distracted: 心烦意乱的,思想不集中的

你好像有心事。

-Bob: Am I? I don't mean to be.

是吗?我不是故意的。

-Helen: I know you miss being a hero and your job is frustrating.

frustrating: 令人沮丧的

我知道你怀念当一个英雄。你现在的工作也很没劲。

I just want you to know how much it means to me that you stay at it anyway.

不过我只希望你能继续工作。

-Bob: Honey? About the job?

老婆,关于我的工作,

-Helen: What?

怎么了?

-Bob: Something's happened.

发生了一件事。

-Helen: What?

什么事?

-Bob: The, uh...

呃„„

-Helen: What?

什么事?

-Bob: The company is sending me to, uh, a conference.

conference: 会议

公司派我去开会,

-Helen: A conference?

开会?

-Bob: Out of town.

到外地开会。

I'm gonna be gone for a few days.

我要到外地出差几天。

-Helen: They've never sent you to a conference before. This is good, isn't it?

他们从来没派你去开会,这是好事,不是吗?

-Bob: Yes.

是啊。

-Helen: You see? They're finally recognizing your talents.

recognize: 认识,承认 talent: 才干

你看吧,你的才能终于得到赏识。

You're moving up.

move up: 提升,上升

你要升官了。

-Bob: Yes.

是啊。

-Helen: Honey! This is wonderful!

wonderful: 极好的,精彩的

这真是太好了!

-Bob: Yes, it is.

是啊。

[Over phone] Hello?

喂?

-Bob: This is Mr. Incredible.

我是超能先生。

I'm in.

我接受。

-Mirage: The Omnidroid 9000 is a top secret prototype battle robot.

prototype: 原型 battle:战役,斗争

全能机器人九千号,是最高机密战斗机器人原型。

Its artificial intelligence enables it to solve any problem.

artificial: 人工智能 enable: 是能够

它拥有先进的人工智慧能够解决任何问题。

It’s confronted with. And,

confront with: 面临

不幸的是„„

-Bob: Let me guess. It got smart enough to wonder why it had to take orders.

smart: 聪明的 enough: 足够的 wonder: 疑惑 order: 命令

让我猜它变得太聪明,不肯乖乖听话。

-Mirage: We lost control. Now it's loose in the jungle, threatening our facility.

jungle: 丛林

它失去控制,在丛林到处游荡,对实验基地造成威胁。

We've had to evacuate all personnel from the island for their own safety.

evacuate: 疏散,撤退 personnel: 全体人员 safety: 安全

我们必须将所有人员撤离小岛。

-Bob: How am I going in?

我要怎么下去?

-Mirage: The Omnidroid's defenses necessitate an air drop from 5000 feet.

necessitate: 使成为必须,需要,迫使

你得从五千英尺高空降落小岛执行任务。

Its cloaking devices make it difficult to track.

cloaking: 隐身 devices: 设备 track: 追踪

它有隐形装置,很难追踪。

We're pretty sure it's on the southern half of the island.

不过我们很确定它在小岛南边、

One more thing. Obviously it represents a significant investment.

significant: 重大的 investment: 投资,投入

还有一件事,它是昂贵的投资。

-Bob: You want me to shut it down without destroying it.

你要我把它关掉,不能把它毁掉。

-Mirage: You are Mr. Incredible.

你真的是超能先生。

I've got to warn you, it's a learning robot.

我得警告你,它的学习能力很强。

Every moment you fight it increases its knowledge of how to beat you.

它能在打斗过程中学会怎么打败你。

-Bob: Shut it down. Do it quickly. Don't destroy it.

尽快关掉它,不要毁了它。

-Mirage: And don't die.

也不要丢了小命。

-Bob: Great. Thanks.

好极了,谢了。

Showtime.

好戏上场。

Oh, my back!

我的背。

-Buddy: Surprising. We must bring him back.

真没想到,把他带回来。

Sound the all clear, and invite him to dinner.

the call clear: 警报解除

通知他任务完成,请他吃晚饭。

Most important, keep things light.

记住,保持轻松气氛。

Praise him. Make him feel like we appreciate his abilities.

praise: 夸奖 appreciate: 欣赏

夸奖他几句,让他觉得我们很欣赏他。

-Bob: Am I overdressed?

overdressed: 过分打扮的,穿着过于讲究的

我穿得太正式了吗?

-Mirage: Actually, you look rather dashing.

dashing: 时髦的,劲头十足的

不会,你看起来很帅。

-Bob: I take it our

我猜我们的主人„„

-Mirage: I'm sorry.

很抱歉。

He won't be dining with us. He hopes you'll understand.

understand: 理解,明白

他有事不能来,他希望你能谅解。

-Bob: Of course. I do usually make it a point to know who I'm working for.

当然了。不过我很想知道我替谁工作。

-Mirage: He prefers a certain amount of anonymity.

anonymity: 匿名性

他希望保持一点神秘感。

Surely, you of all people understand that.

你一定能够了解。

-Bob: I was just wondering, of all the places to settle down,

settle down: 安居

我只是好奇,有这么多地方,他为什么要住在„„

-Mirage: With a volcano? He's attracted to power. So am I.

volcano: 火山 attracted: 有吸引力的,迷人的

火山旁边?他喜欢挑战,我也一样。

-Bob: It's a weakness we share.

weakness: 弱点 share: 分享,共有

这是我们俩的弱点。火山很危险。

-Mirage: I prefer to think of it as misunderstood.

prefer: 更喜欢 misunderstand: 误解

我倒觉得这是个误解。

-Bob: Aren't we all?

我们不都是这样么?

-Mirage: Volcanic soil is among the most fertile on Earth.

fertile: 肥沃的

火山旁的土坏非常肥沃。

Everything at the table was grown right here.

每样食物都是在这儿种的。

How does it compare?

你觉得如何?

-Bob: Everything's delicious.

delicious: 美味的

每道菜都很好吃。

-Helen: Hurry, honey.

真是的,快点。

Or you'll be late for work.

你上班要迟到了。

Have a great day, honey.

祝你上班愉快。

-Bob: Thanks.

谢了。

-Helen: Help customers,

customer: 顾客

帮助客户,升官发猜。

-Bob: Bring bacon.

养家糊口?

-Helen: All that jazz.

一点也没错。

-Man: You have an appointment?

appointment: 约会,预约

你有预约吗?

-Bob: I'm an old friend. I just

我是个老朋友,我只想„„

-Man: All visitors

visitor: 访客 require: 要求

访客必须„„

-Edna: Go check the electric fence.

check: 检查 electric: 电的 fence: 栏杆

去检查电栅栏!

What is it? Who are you? What do you want?

你是谁?你想干嘛?

My God you've gotten fat. Come in. Come come.

我的天,你怎么变这么胖?进来,进来。

Yes, things are going quite well. Quite well. My God, no complaints.

complaint: 抱怨

是啊,我的事业很成功。没什么好抱怨的。

But, you know, it is not the same. Not the same at all.

不过跟以前不一样,完全没得比。

-Bob: Weren't you in the news? Some show Prague?

你不是上了新闻,在Prague开时装秀吗?

-Edna: Milan, darling. Milan.

是Milan,亲爱的。

Supermodels. Nothing super about them.

supermodel: 超模

超级名模,她们一点都不超级

Spoiled, stupid, little stick figures,

spoiled: 受宠的,宠坏的 stick: 棍子 figure: 身材

全都是被媒体宠坏的瘦竹子竿,

With poofy lips who think only about themselves.

poofy: <美俚>脂粉气的

眼里只有她们自己。

Feh! I used to design for gods.

design: 设计

我曾经为天神设计服装。

But perhaps you come with a challenge, eh? I was surprised to get your call.

perhaps: 或许 challenge: 挑战 surprise: 吃惊,惊奇

你是来带给我新的挑战吗?接到你电话我吓了一跳。

-Bob: E, I just need a patch job.

patch: 打补丁

E,我只是想请你补个洞。

-Edna: Hmm. This is megamesh. Outmoded, but very sturdy.

outmoded: 过时的 sturdy: 坚定的,牢固的

超网眼式的,过时了,但很耐穿。

And you've torn right through it! What have you been doing, Robert?

被你弄破了一个洞,你都在干嘛呀,Robert?

Moonlighting hero work?

偷偷干英雄勾当吗?

-Bob: Must have happened a long time ago.

happen: 发生

一定是很久以前弄破的。

-Edna: I see. This is a hobo suit, darling.

hobo: 流浪汉

是吗?这是件烂衣服。

You can't be seen in this. I won't allow it!

你不能穿着它出门。我不准。

Fifteen years ago, maybe, but Now?

十五年前可以,现在休想。

-Bob: What do you mean? You designed it.

这是你设计的耶。

-Edna: I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.

distract: 转移,使从分心

我从不看过去,免得影响现在。

You need a new suit. That much is certain.

suit: 套装,西服 certain: 确定的

你需要全新的超能装。

-Bob: A new suit? Where the heck am I gonna get a new suit?

全新的超能装?我要找谁帮我做呢?

-Edna: You can't! It's impossible! I'm far too busy.

impossible: 不可能的

不行,我太忙了。

So ask me now, before I again become sane.

sane: 理智的,正常的

趁我还没忙到发疯,赶快求我帮你做。

-Bob: Wait. You want to make me a suit?

等等,你要帮我做超能装?

-Edna: You push too hard, darling! But I accept.

accept: 接受

你的要求太过份了,不过我答应。

It will be bold. Dramatic!

dramatic: 引人注目的

设计大胆前卫。

-Bob: Yeah.

好!

-Edna: Heroic!

充满英雄气概。

-Bob: Yeah, something classic, like Dynaguy!

classic: 古典的,优雅的

优雅耐看,就跟爆破侠一样。

Oh! He had a great look! Oh, the cape and

他的造型帅呆了,披风配长靴。

-Edna: No capes!

不要披风。

-Bob: Isn't that my decision?

decision: 决定

这不是由我决定吗?

-Edna: Do you remember Thunderhead?

remember: 记得

你记得雷风侠吗?

Tall storm powers. Nice man. Good with kids.

高大英挺、呼风唤雨,好人一个,跟孩子们很合得来。

-Bob: Listen, E...

听我说„„

-Edna: November 15th of '58.

1958年11月15日。

All was well another day saved when his cape snagged on a missile fin.

snagged: 勾破 missile: 导弹的

本来一切顺利,可是后来他的披风被导弹尾翼勾到了。

-Bob: Thunderhead was not the

雷风侠不是很聪明。

-Edna: Stratogale!

风暴女!

April 23rd '57. Cape caught in a jet turbine.

1957年4月23日披风被捲进喷射引擎。

-Bob: You can't generalize about these things.

generalize: 概括

你不能以偏概全。

-Edna: Meta-man. Epress elevator. Dynaguy snag on takeoff.

elevator: 电梯 snag: 被绊住 takeoff: 起跳,起飞

超速人,被电梯夹住。爆破侠,起飞时被缠住,

Splashdown, sucked into No capes!

suck into: 吸入,吸进 vortex: 漩涡

水花侠,被漩涡捲走。不要披风!

Now, go on. Your new suit will be finished before your next assignment.

assignment: 任务

回去吧,我会在你出新任务前做好。

-Bob: You know I'm retired from hero work.

retire: 退休,退隐

你明知道我已经退出江湖了。

-Edna: As am I, Robert. Yet, here we are.

我也是,那又怎样?

-Bob: E, I only need a patch job. For sentimental reasons.

patch: 打补丁 sentimental: 感伤的

我只想请你缝好破洞,这很有纪念价值。

-Edna: Fine. I will also fix. The hobo suit.

好啦,我就顺便帮你补破洞。

-Bob: You're the best of the best, E.

你最棒了,E。

-Edna: Yes, I know, darling. I know.

我知道,亲爱的。

-Bob: Don't answer it, honey, I got it!

我来接,老婆,你别接。

Hello?

喂?

-Mirage: We have a new assignment for you.

你有一项新任务。

How soon can you get here?

你几时能到?

-Bob: I'll leave tomorrow morning.

我明天就出发。

-Mirage: See you there. Goodbye.

到时候见,拜了。

-Helen: Who was that, honey? The, uh, office?

那是谁?公司吗?

-Bob: Another conference. Short notice, but

conference: 会议 notice: 通知

我又要去开会,有点赶。

...duty calls.

不过没办法。

-Helen: Bob?

老公?

-Bob: Yeah, what's up, honey?

有什么事吗?

-Helen: Ha... have a great trip.

祝你旅途愉快。

-Bob: Thanks, sweetie.

谢了。

I'll call you when I get there.

我到了会打给你。

-Helen: I love you. So much.

我爱你。

-Bob: I love you too.

我也很爱你。

[Ship's computer] This is your automated Captain.

automated: 自动化的

这是自动驾驶机长。

Would you care for more mimosa?

mimosa: 含羞草

再来一杯酒吗?

-Bob: Don't mind if I do. Thanks.

当然好,谢了。

[Ship's computer] You're welcome.

不客气。

Currently 78 degrees in Nomanisan. Perfect weather for flying.

currently: 现在 perfect: 完美的,美好的 weather: 天气

Nomanisan岛目前摄氏26度最适合飞行。

Please fasten your seat belt. We're beginning our descent.

fasten: 扣紧 seat belt: 安全带 descent: 下降

请紧好安全带,我们准备下降。

-Mirage: Hello, Mr. Incredible. Nice suit.

你好,超能先生。衣服不错。

-Bob: Thanks.

谢了。

Nice to be back, Mirage.

很高兴能回来,Mirage.

-Mirage: You'll be briefed on your assignment in the conference room at two.

brief on: 向做简要汇报

请你下午两点到会议室听取任务简报。

D Wing, room A-113 - 2:00.

D栋、A-113室两点钟。

-Bob: Got it.

没问题。

-Mirage: See you there.

到时候见。

-Helen: Edna.

Edna。

I'd like to speak to Edna, please.

我找Edna。

-Edna: This is Edna.

我就是Edna。

-Helen: E? This Is Helen.

E,我是Helen。

-Edna: Helen who?

哪个Helen?

-Helen: Helen Parr?

Helen Parr,你知道嘛。

Elastigirl?

弹力女超人?

-Edna: Darling! It's been such a long time after all these years! So long!

亲爱的,好久没联络了。

-Helen: It's been a while.

是啊,是有一阵子了。

There's only one person Bob would trust to patch his supersuit. That's you.

trust: 信任

Bob只会找一个人补超能装,那就是你,E。

-Edna: Yes, yes, yes. Marvelous, isn't it?

marvelous: 绝好的,极好的

没错,超赞的,对吧?

Much better than those horrible pajamas he used to wear.

horrible: 可怕的 pajama: 睡衣

比他以前穿的烂睡衣好多了。

They are finished. When are you coming to see?

finish: 完成,结束

都做好了,你几时来看?

-Helen: I'm

我是打来问„„

-Edna: Don't make me beg.

beg: 祈求

别逼我求你。

I won't do it, you know.

我才不干,你知道。

-Helen: Beg, no, I'm calling about suit.

求人?不,我打电话来是为了衣服的事。

Bob's suit! I'm calling about Bob's suit.

我是打来问Bob的超能装。

-Edna: You come in one hour, darling. I insist, okay? Okay. Goodbye.

一小时后,一定要来。就这样啰,再见。

[Syndrome] It's bigger!

体积更庞大!

It's badder!

威力更强大!

Ladies and gentlemen, it's too much for Mr. Incredible!

各位先生女士。超能先生都无法打败他。

-Buddy: It's finally ready.

finally: 最后,终于

我终于成功了。

You know, I went through quite a few supers to get it worthy to fight you,

worthy: 值得的

在你之前我拿很多超人试过,

But man, it wasn't good enough!

可是它上次却被你打挂。

After you trashed the last one, I had to make some major modifications.

trash: 捣毁 modification: 修改

你把它打挂以后我就重新改装,

Sure it was difficult, but you are worth it.

difficult: 困难的

很不容易,但是很值得。

I mean, after all, I am your biggest fan.

毕竟呢,我是你最大的粉丝。

-Bob: Buddy?

Buddy?

-Buddy: My name is not Buddy!

我才不叫Buddy,

And it's not IncrediBoy either!

也不是超能小子。

That ship has sailed. All I wanted was to help you.

那已经过去了,当年我只想帮你,

I only wanted to help! And what did you say to me?

我想帮忙,你却怎么说?

-Bob: Fly home, Buddy. I work alone.

飞回家吧,我习惯一个人。

-Buddy: It tore me apart. But I learned an important lesson.

important: 重要的 lesson: 教训

你伤透了我的心,不过我学到一个教训。

You can't count on anyone.

你不能靠任何人,

Especially your heroes.

especially: 特别,尤其

尤其是你的英雄偶像。

-Bob: I was wrong to treat you that way. I'm sorry.

treat: 对待

我不该那么对你,对不起。

-Buddy: See? Now you respect me, because I'm a threat.

respect: 尊重 threat: 威胁

瞧,现在你就怕我了。因为我很强。

That's the way it works.

人都很现实。

There's a lot of people, whole countries who want respect.

有很多国家都想要变强,

And they will pay through the nose to get it.

pay: 付出,偿还

他们为了变得强大愿意付天价。

How do you think I got rich? I invented weapons.

weapon: 武器

你以为我是怎么发猜的?靠发明各种武器。

Now I have a weapon only I can defeat. And when I unleash it, I'

defeat: 击败 unleash: 发动

这具机器人只有我能对付。当我把它派出去„„

You sly dog! You got me monologuing.

monologue: 独白,滔滔不绝的讲话

你真狡猾。你害我一直在念独白。

I can't believe it.

believe: 相信

我不敢相信。

It's cool, huh? Zero-point energy.

energy: 能量

很酷吧?零点能。

I save the best inventions for myself.

invention: 发明,发明物

我把最棒的发明留给自己。

Am I good enough now?

我现在够棒了吧?

Who's super now?

谁才是超级英雄?

I'm Syndrome! Your

我是Syndrome,你的死对头。

Oh, brilliant!

brilliant: 聪明的

这下好了。

All right, try this one on for size, big boy.

现在见识这小玩意的威力。

-Bob: Gazerbeam.

激光侠。

"Kronos?"

“Kronos?”

[Scanner] Life reading negative. Mr. Incredible terminated.

negative: 否定 terminate: 终止,结束

没有生命迹象,超能先生已被消灭。

-Edna: This project has completely confiscated my life, darling.

confiscate: 充公

我为这案子投注全副心力。

Consumed me as only hero work can. My best work, I must admit.

admit: 承认

我只会为超人特攻队这么做,这是我最好的作品。

Simple, elegant, yet bold. You will die.

simple: 简单的 elegant: 高雅的,讲究的 bold: 大胆的

简单大方、大胆前卫。你一定会爱死了。

-Helen: E,

E,我只是„„

-Edna: I did Robert's suit,

我替Bob做了新超能装,

And it turned out so beautiful, I had to continue.

continue: 继续

我把它做得超炫的,所以就停不下来。

-Helen: It's great to see you, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

很高兴见到你,不过我不知道你在说什么。

-Edna: Yes, words are useless.

我只是„„没错,光说没有用。

Gobble, gobble, gobble. Too much of it, darling. Too much!

来吧,大家都光说不练。

That is why I show you my work.

show: 展示

我要带你去亲眼目睹。

That is why you are here.

所以我才把你找来。

Edna Mode.

Edna Mode。

And guest.

还有客人。

Come. Sit.

过来,坐吧。

Cream And sugar?

加奶精和糖吗?

-Helen: Thanks.

谢了。

-Edna: I started with the baby.

第一件是宝宝的超能装。

-Helen: Started?

第一件?

-Edna: Shh! Darling! I cut it a little roomy for the free movement.

roomy: 宽敞的 free movement: 自由运动

嘘,剪裁合身适合爬动。

The fabric is comfortable for sensitive skin,

fabric: 布 comfortable: 舒服的 sensitive: 敏感的 skin: 皮肤

轻柔的布料不会伤到娇嫩肌肤。

And can also withstand a temperature of over 1000 degrees.

withstand: 抵挡 temperature: 温度

它能耐摄氏538度的高温。

Completely bulletproof.

completely: 完全地 bulletproof: 防弹的

而且有防弹功能。

And machine washable, darling. That's a new feature.

washable: 可洗的布料 feature: 特点

可用洗衣机洗涤,这是新功能。

-Helen: What on earth do you think the baby will be doing?

你以为宝宝要做什么呀?

-Edna: Well, I'm sure I don't know, darling. Luck favors the prepared.

favor: 喜欢 prepared: 准备好的

我怎么知道?不过有准备比较好。

I didn't know the baby's powers, so I covered the basics.

basic: 基础

我不知道他有什么超能力,所以基本功能都有顾到。

-Helen: Jack-jack doesn't have any powers.

Jack-jack并没有超能力。

-Edna: No?

是吗?

Well, he'll look fabulous anyway.

fabulous: 极好的,难以置信的

他穿起来还是很可爱。

Your boy's suit I designed to withstand enormous friction

enormous: 巨大的 friction: 摩擦(力)

Dash的超能装耐摩擦性超强。

Without heating up or wearing out. A useful feature.

heat up: 加热 wear out: 磨损,穿破

再大的摩擦都不会过热或损坏。

Your daughter's suit was tricky.

tricky: 棘手的,复杂的

你女儿的超能装就比较棘手。

I finally created a sturdy material that will disappear completely as she does.

sturdy: 坚固的 material: 材料 disappear: 消失

我终于找到一种坚固材质,可以跟着她一起隐形。

Your suit can stretch as far as you can, without injuring yourself,

stretch: 伸展,延伸 injure: 伤害

你的超能装的弹性跟你一样好。

And still retain its shape.

retain: 保持 shape: 形状

马上就能恢复原状。

virtually: 事实上 indestructible: 不可毁灭的,不可破坏的

坚固耐穿。

...yet it breathes like Egyptian cotton.

Egyptian cotton: 埃及棉

而且跟金埃及棉一样透气。

As an extra feature, each suit contains a homing device,

extra: 额外的 contain: 包含 homing device: 归航设备

每一件超能装都有追踪装置。

Giving you the precise global location of the wearer at the touch of a button.

precise: 精确的 global: 全球的 location: 位置 wearer: 穿用者 touch: 接触 button: 按钮

只要按一下按钮,就知道精确的位置。

Well, darling? What do you think?

亲爱的,你觉得怎样?

-Helen: What do I think? Bob is retired! I'm retired!

我觉得怎样? Bob跟我都不干了!

Our family is underground.

underground: 秘密的

我们全家都销声匿迹。

You helped my husband resume secret hero work behind my back?

resume: 重新开始

你背着我,偷偷帮Bob重操旧业吗?

-Edna: Well, I assumed you knew, darling.

assume: 假定

我以为你早就知道了。

Why would he keep secrets from you?

他为什么要瞒着你呢?

-Helen: He wouldn't. Didn't. Doesn't.

他从以前到现在都不会瞒着我。

-Edna: Men at Robert's age are often unstable.

unstable: 不稳定的

他这年纪的男人很搞怪。

Prone to weakness.

prone to: 有倾向的 weakness: 弱点,嗜好

很容易受到诱惑。

-Helen: What are you saying?

什么意思?

-Edna: Do you know where he is?

你知道他在哪儿吗?

-Helen: Of course.

当然知道。

-Edna: Do you know where he is?

你真的知道吗?

-GuardA: Hey, hey. We got a man down!

这儿有人受伤。

-GuardB: Come on, let's go.

我们走吧。

-GuardB: Are you okay? What happened?

发生什么事?

[Over radio] Break surveillance and engage.

surveillance: 监控 engage: 加入,雇佣,吸引

停止监控,展开攻击。

[Over phone] Insuricare.

保险公司。

-Helen: Oh, hello. This Is Helen Parr.

哦,我是Helen Parr。

Bob Parr is my husband. I was wondering if you could give me,

wonder: 怀疑,疑惑

Bob的太太,请你把他饭店的电话给我。

The number of the hotel he's staying at? The number I have is no good.

他给我的号码打不通。

[Over phone]Mr. Parr no longer works here.

Bob先生不在本公司上班了。

-Helen: What do you mean?

什么意思?

He's on a business trip. A company retreat.

business: 商业 company: 公司 retreat: 撤退,休息

公司派他去出差开会。

[Over phone]My records say he was terminated almost two months ago.

record: 记录 terminate: 终止

他在两个月前就被开除了。

-Edna: So, you don't know where he is.

你不知道他在哪儿。

Would you like to find out?

find out: 找出,查明

你想知道吗?

-Helen: I am such an idiot.

我真是个傻瓜。

I let this happen, you know.

happen: 发生

我竟然都看不出来。

The new sports car, the getting in shape, the blond hair, the lies.

blond hair: 金发

新车、瘦身、染发、谎言。

-Edna: Yes, he attempts to relive the past.

attempt: 尝试,企图 relive: 再体验

他只是想重温旧梦。

-Helen: Now I'm losing him! What'll I do? What'll I do?

不!我会失去他,我该怎么办呢?

-Edna: What are you talking about?

你说的这是什么话?

You are Elastigirl! My God! Pull yourself together.

你是弹力女超人耶!拜托你振作一点!

What will you do? Is this a question?

你该怎么办?这还用问吗?

Show him you remember that he is Mr. Incredible,

remember: 记住,记得

你要向他证明你记得他是谁。

And you will remind him who you are!

remind: 提醒

也要提醒他你是谁。

Well, you know where he is. Go! Confront the problem! Fight! Win!

confront: 面对,遭遇

你知道他在哪儿,快去找他。主动出击,赢得胜利。

And call me when you get back, darling. I enjoy our visits.

enjoy: 喜欢,享受 visit: 拜访

回来以后再找我,我很喜欢跟你聊天。

-Helen: There's lots of leftovers that you can reheat.

reheat: 再热

饿了就热剩菜来吃。

Make sure Dash does his homework. And both of you get to bed on time.

记得要盯小飞做功课,时间到了你们就乖乖睡觉。

I should be back tonight. Late.

我会很晚才回来。

You can be in charge that long, can't you?

be in charge: 负责,主管

你能当家作主吧?

-Violet: Yeah. But why am I in charge again?

行,可是我干嘛当家作主?

-Helen: Nothing. Just a little trouble with Daddy.

没事啦,只是爸爸有点麻烦。

-Violet: You mean Dad's in trouble, or Dad is the trouble?

你是说爸有麻烦,还是他就是麻烦?

-Helen: I mean either he's in trouble, or he's going to be.

我是说他遇上麻烦了,或者他也会变成麻烦。

-Dash: What's that? Where'd you get that, Mom?

那是什么?从哪来的?

You made a cool outfit? Hey, are those for us?

outfit: 配备

那是你做的吗?要给我们穿的吗?

We all get cool outfits?

我们都有超酷的超能装耶。

-Helen: Dash! You come back here this moment!

Dash,给我回来。

Hey, Snug. Thanks for getting back.

Snug,谢谢你回电。

I know this is short notice, but I was hoping that

notice: 通知

这是急事,我想请你„„

-Violet: What are these?

这是什么?

-Dash: Look, I'm The Dash!

你看,我是达速侠!

The Dash likes.

达速侠很喜欢。

-Helen: Just a second.

等一下。

Take that off before somebody sees.

快脱掉,别被人看到了。

-Violet: You're packing one just like it.

你自己也带了一件去。

Are you hiding something?

hide: 隐藏

你是不是瞒了什么事?

-Helen: Please. I'm on

我在讲电话„„

Dash!

Dash!

-Dash: This is yours. It's specially made.

specially: 特别地

这是你的,很特别哦。

-Violet: What's going on?

这是怎么回事?

-Helen: You're not coming! I gotta pack!

gotta: =have got to 必须 pack:包装

你们不能进来,我要打包!

-Violet: What makes you think it's special?

你怎么知道很特别?

-Dash: I don't know. Why'd Mom try to hide it?

不晓得。不然妈干嘛要把它藏起来?

-Helen: Snug, I'm calling in a solid you owe me.

Snug,你欠我一份人情。

-Snug: What do you need?

你需要什么?

-Helen: A jet. What do you got that's fast?

一架喷射机,你有吗?

-Snug: Let me think.

让我想想看。

-Helen: Island approach. India Golf niner-niner checking in.

呼叫小岛,这是IG99号。

VFR on top. Over.

进行目测飞行,完毕。

Island tower, this is India Golf niner-niner

呼叫塔台,这是IG99号。

Requesting vectors to the initial.

request: 请求 vector: 向前推进

请给我降落座标,请回答。

Easy, Helen. Easy. Easy, girl.

Helen,放松,Helen,放松。

You're overreacting. Everything's fine. They're just all getting coffee.

overreact: 反应过度

你在穷紧张,不会有事他们只是„„去喝咖啡。

At the same time. Yeah.

大家都一起去,没错。

-Buddy: You sir, truly are "Mr. Incredible".

你真的是超能先生。

I was right to idolize you.

idolize: 把„„当偶像崇拜

难怪当年我那么崇拜你。

I always knew you were tough, but tricking the probe

tough: 顽强地 probe: 调查


发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/web/1707790892a1524781.html

相关推荐

发表回复

评论列表(0条)

  • 暂无评论

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息

关注微信