2024年4月21日发(作者:佳能5d3参数及价格)
第一句:We wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
A:In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct
business realtions with you.
为了扩大我们同贵国的出口贸易,我们愿意与贵公司建立直接贸易关系。
B:It's our pleasure.
这是我方的荣幸。
A:Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us.
我们希望能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
第二句:That is what we are pursuing.
A:That is what we are pursuing.
这也是我们所追求的。
B:We look forward to a further extension of our business relations.
我们期盼着进一步扩大我们的贸易关系。
A:A meeting will be arranged to negotiate the relevant stuff.
我们会安排会议专门讨论这个事项。
B:That will be good.
那太好了。
知识点延伸:
1.建立贸易关系应该以平等互利为原则,实现双方的共赢。
其他表达法:
We'd like to express our desire to establish business relations.
我们愿意在平等互利的基础上和你方建立贸易关系。
beneficial
互惠互利的
ate vi.谈判,协商,交涉
发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/num/1713656975a2292517.html
评论列表(0条)