旺达--第1季第3集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版

旺达--第1季第3集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版


2024年5月3日发(作者:)

Previously 《旺达幻视》前情提要

Previously 才艺秀 为了孩子们

The talent show fundraiser 才艺秀募捐会

is the most important event of the season 是这季度最重要的事

and I want us to fit in. 我希望我们可以融入进来

I don't know what I'm doing here. 我其实不知道自己来这儿干什么

- I'm Wanda. - Geraldine. -我叫旺达 -我是杰拉丁

Wanda, can you read me? 旺达 能收到吗

Something strange happened with Dottie. 多蒂身上发生了奇怪的事

Well, something strange happened before that, too. 在那之前也发生了奇怪的事

It's hard to explain. 我很难解释

It wasn't so hard to fit in after all. 搞好邻里关系也不是这么难呀

What is that? 怎么了

No. 不

- Is this really happening? - Yes, my love. -这一切是真的吗 -是真的 亲爱的

- Is this really happening? - Yes, my love. 漫威

- Is this really happening? - Yes, my love. 影业

♪ WandaVision ♪ ♪ 旺达幻视 ♪

♪ WandaVision ♪ ♪ 旺达幻视 ♪

♪ We got something cooking ♪ ♪ 我们在酝酿着 ♪

♪ And it's looking good ♪ ♪ 美妙的东西 ♪

♪ We've got something cooking ♪ ♪ 我们在酝酿着 ♪

♪ And who knew we could ♪ ♪ 我们知道我们行 ♪

♪ All great expectations Lead to complications ♪ ♪ 所有远大愿景 都会带来麻烦 ♪

♪ But it's groovy and fun ♪ ♪ 但这是如此丰富有趣 ♪

♪ It's me and it's you ♪ ♪ 是我是你 ♪

♪ Together, one plus one ♪ ♪ 在一起 一加一 ♪

♪ Is more than two ♪ ♪ 大于二 ♪

♪ WandaVision ♪ ♪ 旺达幻视 ♪

♪ WandaVision ♪ ♪ 旺达幻视 ♪

♪ Some sudden surprises ♪ ♪ 一些突然的惊喜 ♪

♪ Come in all shapes and sizes ♪ ♪ 什么状况都有 ♪

♪ But it's rainbows and sun ♪ ♪ 但都是彩虹阳光 ♪

♪ It's you and it's me ♪ ♪ 是你是我 ♪

♪ Together, one plus one is family ♪ ♪ 在一起 一加一就是家庭 ♪

♪ WandaVision ♪ ♪ 旺达幻视 ♪

第一季 第三集 旺达幻视[彩色版]

Yep! Definitely pregnant. 嗯 绝对怀了

Well, that much we figured. 那我们已经猜到了

It's just kinda taken us by surprise. 就是让我们好意外

It's just kinda suddenly. Quite suddenly, wasn't it? 很突然 非常突然 是吧

I mean, practically overnight. 几乎是一夜之间就发生了

How did this happen? 怎么会发生这种事的

You see, when a man and a woman 当一个男人和一个女人

love each other 非常相爱时

Well, we're just tickled pink, or blue. 我们开心极了 也可能是蓝色

Well, we're just tickled pink, or blue. 粉色 男孩

You're at about four months now. Is that right? 你快四个月了 是吧

I thought as much. 我猜也是

We let the little ladies 我们让女士们

keep tabs on their growing babies with fruit. 用水果来记录宝宝的成长

Makes it simple for them. 这样她们更好理解

At four months, the fetus is about as big as a pear. 四个月时 胎儿像梨那么大

At five months, a papaya. Six, grapefruit. 五个月时 像木瓜 六个月时 像西柚

Seven, pineapple. Eight, honeydew. 七个月时 像菠萝 八个月时 像甜瓜

Hypothetically speaking, 假设说

what size fruit would it be at, say, hmm, 12 hours? 12个小时的该是多大的水果

Uh, pardon? 12 hours? 什么 12小时

Well, I think this line of questioning is fruitless. 我觉得这种问题是无果的

Well, hypothetically speaking, should we be concerned? 就假设说 我们需要担心吗

Hypothetically speaking, 假设说

every new father-to-be gets nervous. 每个准新父亲都会紧张

every new father-to-be gets nervous. 神经

Well, I have nerves of steel, 我的神经可是钢制的

Well, I have nerves of steel, 钢铁意志

so there goes your theory, Mr. 你的理论不好使了 医生先生

Vision, why don't you see the doctor out? 幻视 你送医生出去吧

Good idea. Yes. 好的 来吧

Thank you so much for dropping by, Dr. Nielson. 非常感谢你来一趟 尼尔森医生

Well, I'm just glad you caught me in time. 我很高兴你及时赶上了我还没出发

I'm taking the wife on vacation this afternoon. 我今天下午就要带妻子去度假了

Have a nice holiday! Hey, Herb! 祝你度假愉快 你好 赫

Hey, buddy! 伙计

Listen, you can keep the news of 你能不能先别把旺达的事...

You know, just between us because, uh, 说出去

I don't know, everything's happening so quickly. 我不知道 这一切发生得好快

We'd like to keep the news just in the family for right now. 我们暂时不想告诉外人

Of course. Mum's the word. 当然 不会说的

I'm off. Bermuda, baby! 我走了 百慕大哦

Yes. 好啊

Hey, Herb! 你好啊 赫

Think you might've taken the hedge-trimming 我觉得你树篱

a little too far there, old chum. 修过头了 伙计

So, I have. 是啊

Thanks, buddy. 谢谢 伙计

Yeah. Don't mention it. 嗯 不客气

Strangest thing just happened 刚刚外面发生了好奇怪的事

Whoa, Nelly! Have you gotten bigger? 老天 你肚子是又大了吗

Have I? I can't tell from this angle. 是吗 我从这个角度看不出

I can' 我等不及

...to be a proud papaya. 做个骄傲的木瓜了

...to be a proud papaya. 爸爸

"Nesting, the overwhelming urge during pregnancy to clean, "布置环境 怀孕期间

为新生儿清洁

organize, and prepare the home for the new baby." 整理 准备家园的难以克制的冲动"

See? You're an expert already. 看 你这就像个专家了

We've got nothing to worry about. 我们根本不必担心

Nothing to worry about outside of morning sickness, 是不必担心 除了晨吐

mood swings, aching 情绪波动 背痛 还有...

Feet. Darling, you should probably sit down. 脚 亲爱的 你最好坐下

Don't be silly. All I feel is excitement, happiness, 别傻了 我就只觉得兴奋 快乐

Kicking? Already? 踢了吗 这么快

Oh, it's such a strange sensation. 这感觉好奇怪

It's kind of fluttery. 有点让人躁动

It's kind of fluttery. 振翅

Oh, did I do that? I didn't mean to. 那是我做的吗 我不是有意的

Oh. Uh, darling. 亲爱的

Hello, little fella. 你好 小家伙

Well, if that was the first kick, 如果那是第一踢

that puts you at about six months! 那说明你现在是六个月了

Boy, oh, boy, I thought I had super speed. 天啊 我还以为我速度快呢

I can't keep up. Please don't misinterpret. 我都跟不上你 别误会

I can't wait to meet you, little Billy. 我等不及见到你了 小比利

- Billy? - Yeah. -比利 -嗯

Well, I was thinking Tommy. 我倒想起名叫汤米

Just a nice, classic, all-American name. 很经典的美国好名字

Hmm, Tommy. Hmm, yeah. Yeah. 汤米 嗯

Then there's Billy, isn't there? 不过还有比利嘛

Named after William Shakespeare. 威廉·莎士比亚的名字

"All the world's a stage. "世界是个舞台

All the men and women, merely players." 男人和女人不过是演员"

Well, I guess there's only one solution to this debate. 那么这场辩论只有一个解决办法了

Hope for a girl. 希望是个女孩

Well, we ought to decide soon. 我们得快点决定了

I estimate the baby' 我估计宝宝的预产期是...

It's not a constant progression, assumingly logarithmic, 进程不是常数列 如果是对数曲线

but were I to graph the fetal development

如果我要为胎儿到目前的发育过程绘制图表

He's gonna be here before you figure it out. 你还没算出来时 他就出来了

- Nearest I can conclude is - Tommy. -我可以推测出比利... -是汤米

...is due Friday afternoon. 会在周五下午出生

In three days? 还有三天

Maybe I should sit down. 也许我是该坐下来

I think we have an understanding. 我觉得我们达成了共识

Start the clock. 开始计时

Time. 停

- Your personal best. - Yes! -你的个人最佳记录 -太好了

We are nothing if not prepared. 准备是最重要的

Darling? 亲爱的

Do any of your books talk about this? 你的书里有提到过这个吗

It's not painful, but it's strange. 不疼 但是很奇怪

- A tightening sensation? - Yep, that's it. -一阵紧绷的感觉吗 -没错

Yes. Where was it, where was it? 对 在哪里 在哪里

"Braxton Hicks contractions, also known as false labor, "布拉克斯顿·希克斯宫缩 又名假宫缩

"Usually starts in the third trimester. 通常开始于妊娠晚期

"Named after John Braxton Hicks in 1875." 在1875年以约翰·布拉克斯顿·希克斯命名"

Honey. 亲爱的

Sorry. Yes. Yes. Ooh! Excellent! 抱歉 好好好 太好了

Gives us a chance to work on our breathing exercises. 我们正好趁此机会复习我们的呼吸训练

It should go like this. 应该这样

Yeah, it's not working. I can still feel it. 没有用 我依然能感觉到

I'm sorry. 我很抱歉

- What the Dickens? - What's happening now? -这...这是怎么回事 -现在又怎么了

Let's abandon the kitchen. 赶紧放弃厨房吧

It stopped. 停下了

Yes. 没错

I'll go check on the neighbors. 我去看看邻居们的情况先

Yes. 好

Phil? 菲尔

Do these earrings make me look fat? 我戴这对耳环显胖吗

Oh, thank God. 感谢上帝

It appears that the whole block is out. 好像整个街区都没电了

Oh, and that was just a fake contraction. 这还只是假宫缩

Who knows what will happen when the real thing starts. 等真宫缩时 天知道会发生什么

Do you think they know it's my fault? 你觉得他们知道这是我的错吗

Our neighbors? 我们的邻居们吗

Well, yes, with all the close calls we've been having, 是啊 我们几次险些露馅

it seems the people of Westview 西景的居民们好像

are always on the verge of discovering our secret. 一直都处于快发现我们秘密的状态中

Yes, I know what you mean. 嗯 我懂你的意思

But it's more than that, isn't it? 但还不仅如此 对吗

Mr. And Mrs. Hart, dinner. 哈特夫妇 那顿晚餐时

Outside with Herb. 刚刚在外面跟赫说话时

I think something's wrong here, Wanda. 我觉得这里有些不对劲 旺达

Yes, I know what you mean. 嗯 我懂你的意思

The truth is, we are in unchartered waters 事实就是 我们现在身处未知领域

and you know what? 你知道吗

I'm anxious, too. 我也很焦虑

We just don't know what to expect. 我们只是不知道接下来会发生什么

Nope. 没错

Will the baby be human or Synthezoid? 这个孩子会是人类 还是合成人

A bit of both? 还是说两者皆是

If he's anything like his ma, Billy will be perfect. 如果他像妈妈,那比利肯定很完美

You mean Tommy. 你是说汤米

Oh, no, darling, are you all right? 不 亲爱的 你没事吧

- This is a real one! - What? -这次是真格的 -什么

I thought you said Friday afternoon! 你不是说周五下午吗

Well, I didn't consider that the timings 我没想到这个图表里

between developmental benchmarks could be quite random! 发育阶段的时间间隔这么随意

Better. 好多了

Yes, darling, thank you, it's passing. 是的 亲爱的 谢谢你 过去了

小幻

Yes, dear? 怎么了 亲爱的

I think my water just broke. 我觉得我的羊水刚刚破了

Yes, dear. 好的 亲爱的

No, no, no, no, no! 不不不不

Sorry, Mom. 对不起 妈妈

Do you need a break? 你需要休息一下吗

You read my mind. 你简直能看穿我的想法

Come with me. 跟我来

Escape to a world all your own, 逃离到一个属于你自己的世界中

where your problems float away. 你的麻烦全都离你远去

When you wanna get away, 当你想要逃离

but you don't wanna go anywhere. 但却不想去任何地方时

but you don't wanna go anywhere. 九头蛇浴

but you don't wanna go anywhere. 豪华沐浴粉

Hydra Soak, find the goddess within. 九头蛇皂 寻找内心的女神

Well, I was just reading about the advantages of water birth. 我刚刚正好读到水中生产的好处

Oh, thank goodness. 感谢上帝

Let me help you up, dear. There you go. 我扶你起来 亲爱的 来吧

What a mess. 真是一团糟

Oh, that's better. 这样好多了

Darling, do you think it's 亲爱的 你觉得现在该...

- Call the doctor? - Yeah. -叫医生吗 -是的

Yes, I do, dear. 我觉得没错 亲爱的

Damn, the phones are down, too. 该死 电话也坏了

I better run. 我最好赶紧跑着去

Except, he might have already left for vacation. 但是他可能已经去度假了

Where? At a time like this? 去哪里 这种时候还去吗

Well, in fairness, darling, 说句公道话 亲爱的

the baby is approximately nine months early. 这孩子早产了大约九个月

I better leg it. 我最好赶紧跑了

You'll be all right here? 你一个人没事吧

Okay. 好

Oh, shoot. 糟了

Wanda, what's up? 旺达 你好吗

It's 75 degrees out. 现在外面有23度呢

You're making a fashion statement? 你穿成这样是什么潮流吗

Hi, Geraldine. You know, now is not really a good time. 杰拉丁 我现在不方便接待你

No, no, no, it's foxy. 不不不 很时髦

You'll have to let me borrow it sometime. 什么时候也借我穿穿

But first, I gotta borrow a bucket. 但我得先找你借个桶

Not to wear, to use. 不是穿的 是用的

Somehow, all the pipes in my ceiling 不知道为什么 我家天花板上的水管

burst at once and I gotta bail myself out. 突然全部都炸了 我得赶紧想想办法

All right, sure. 是啊是啊

Just stay right there. 待在那儿 不要动

I think I might have a bucket in the kitchen. 我厨房里好像有个桶

Okay, then. 那好啊

I think it's just here under the sink! 好像就在水池下面

Are you all right in there? 你那边没事吧

Yes, I am just looking. 没事 我就是在找

I'll come help. 我来帮你

No! I mean, no thank you. 不 不用了 谢谢你

Bingo. 找到了

Would you look at that? 瞧瞧啊

What? 什么

Fruit. Wanda! Thank you. 水果 旺达 谢谢

Yummy. 好吃

Well, good luck with the leak. 祝你早点修好漏水

Oh, Oh! Say, Wanda, I've got a question for you. 那个...旺达 我想问你

You know how I've been working that temp job, right? 你知道我在打零工吧

Well, my boss, Mr. Haddox, he was going 我老板哈迪克斯先生 昨天他疯了

Oh, look at me going on and on 我可真是的 说个没完

like you got all the time in the world. 好像你有多闲似的

- Let me go on and - Wait. No. -我这就出去... -等等 不

- Tell me about the temp job. - Oh, that's my girl. -给我讲讲你打零工的事 -这才对嘛

So, yesterday my boss, Mr. Haddox, 昨天 我老板哈迪克斯先生

was going crazy working on the slogan 琢磨新款早餐麦片的宣传口号

for a new breakfast cereal. 简直要想破头了

You know, the one with the little marshmallow Moonmen? 就是有棉花糖登月小人儿的那款

Yeah, yeah, yeah, those. 对对对 就是那个

So, it's 10 minutes before the big presentation, 还有10分钟就要正式上台展示了

and Mr. Haddox has got nothin'. 哈迪克斯先生依然一筹莫展

Nothin', that is, 一筹莫展

except the worst case of hiccups I ever did see. 但是我从没见他打嗝这么严重过

Oh, Wanda. He couldn't get out one word, 旺达 他一个词都说不出来

let alone a whole pitch. 更别提跟人推销了

So I'm tryin' every trick in the book to help this poor man. 我试遍了各种办法 想帮他停下来

I'm hidin' behind filing cabinets 我藏在档案柜后面

and jumpin' out when he least expects it, like, boom! 在他最没防备的时候跳出来 砰

Wanda. 旺达

What was that? 什么声音

- Did you hear that? - No. -你听到了吗 -没有

It was like a chattering sound, 像是咔哒咔哒的声音 像...

像这样

Yeah. 对

That's my new ice maker built right into the fridge. 那是我冰箱内置的新制冰机

You're fancy. So now, at this point, 你真潮啊 那时候

I am helping Mr. Haddox do a handstand under the

我帮哈迪克斯先生在饮水机下倒立

because, you know, 因为

why not try a little upside down, drink those hiccups away. 试试倒立 也许会把嗝压下去

And wouldn't you know it, in that moment, in walks the client. 你肯定想不到 就在那时

客户走了进来

Oh, no. 不是吧

Oh, yes. Oh, yes. But you know me, Wanda, 是啊 但你了解我的 旺达

I keeps my cool, no matter what's goin' down. 不管发生什么 我都沉着冷静

So I look at the client, 所以我看着客户

and I look at Mr. Haddox's feet floating in the air next to me,

我看着我旁边哈迪克斯先生双脚举在半空中

and I look back at the client, and I say, 我再回头看客户 说道

"Gravity Os, launch into your day, the right way." "零重力麦片

让你以发射正姿进入新的一天"

Thank you. 谢谢

Yes, and that's exactly what Mr. Haddox said 哈迪克斯先生也对我说了这句话

right before he told me to clean out my desk. 然后他叫我把桌子清干净

Oh, no, Geraldine. 不 杰拉丁

He didn't fire you. 他不是炒了你吧

Oh, sugar. 不 宝贝

He hired me. 他是雇了我

Oh, Wanda! I landed a promotion. 旺达 我升职了

And now that I've gone all corporate, 现在我是大公司白领了

I need some office supplies. 需要些办公用品

Which brings me to my question. 这就引出了我的问题

Do y'all still keep those in your spare room? 你们空房里还留着那些办公用品吗

Because I was hoping you wouldn't mind 因为我指望你不会介意

- sharing with your good friend. - Wait. Wait. -和你的好朋友分享呢 -等一下

Is that what I think it is? 那是我想的那东西吗

Oh, a stork, yes, I can explain. 没错 是一只鹳 我能解释

No! The crib. 不 我是指摇篮

It's coming. Oh. The baby's coming. 出来了 宝宝要出来了

You're pregnant? 你怀孕了吗

Bermuda awaits 百慕大在等着我

and my car decides to poop out right at this moment. 偏偏在这节骨眼我的车坏了

Whoa. Mr. Vision? What, is everything okay with the wife? 幻视先生 怎么了 你妻子没事吧

Yes. So long as we hurry. 没事 只要我们抓紧

But, Stan! 可是 斯坦

What about my brand-new two-piece? 我还买了全新的两件式泳衣呢

Okay, Wanda. 好了 旺达

Now, let's get you comfortable. Okay? 先让你舒舒服服地躺下

I think I'm gonna lay down right here. 我就躺在这里好了

- Okay. - Vision ran to get the doctor. -好 -幻视跑去找医生了

He'll be back soon. 他很快就回来

No, no, there's not enough time for that. 不 时间不够了

Relax. Relax. 放松 放松

You know your breathing, right? 你知道怎么控制呼吸吧

Wanda, I can't hear you. 旺达 我听不见

I may be late to the party, 虽然我来得比较晚

but I imagine there is a logical explanation for this. 但我猜这种情况应该是合理的吧

It's all perfectly natural! 这一切都正常得很

Hey, you're doing great. 你做得很好

You're doing great. Look at me. Look at me. 你做得很好 看着我 看着我

Come on. 跟我做

I can't do this. 我做不到

Yes, you can. 你当然可以

I can't. I can't. 我做不到 真的

You can do this. 你能做到

Yes, you can. You can do this. 你能 你一定能做到

It's time to start pushing. 该开始用力了

You ready? You're ready. You're ready. 你准备好了吗 你准备好了 准备好了

Push. Push, Wanda. Push! 用力 用力 旺达 用力

Push! That a girl. 用力 好样的

It's a boy. 是男孩

Oh, he's perfect. 他真完美

Oh, no. I missed it. 不 我错过了

Hey, Doc, why don't you help me out in the kitchen there? 医生 能不能来厨房帮我一下

We went so fast, it was like we were flying. 我们走得太快了 就像是在飞一样

Well done, Wanda. 你太棒了 旺达

Well, don't you wanna meet your son as yourself? 你想不想用自己的面目看看你的儿子

Ooh. You're strong. 你很强壮

Hello there, little Tommy. 你好呀 小汤米

Tommy? 汤米

Yes, Tommy. 对 汤米

What? 怎么了

Good heavens! 我的天

There's another baby coming. 还有另一个宝宝

Billy? 比利

Wanda, push! Push! 旺达 用力 用力

Twenty fingers and 20 toes. 两双手两双脚

You've got two healthy baby boys on your hands. 你们生下了两个非常健康的男孩

- Thank you, Doctor. - Yeah. -谢谢你 医生 -没事

All in a day's work. 常规操作

All in a day's work. 只用了一天

And thank you for your assistance, young lady. 也谢谢你的帮助 女士

I think you might have what it takes to be a nurse. 我觉得你很有做护士的天赋

Allow me to walk you out, Doctor. 我送你出去吧 医生

Oh, all right. As long as we actually walk this time. 好的 只要这次我们用走的

Come. 走吧

I do owe you a debt of gratitude. 我欠你一个大人情

Well, Dr. Nielson, 尼尔森医生

I hope you're still able to make your trip. 希望你还能赶上你的旅行

Ah, yes, my trip. 对了 我的旅行

I don't think we'll get away after all. 我觉得我们可能去不了了

Small towns, you know. So 这是个小城镇 你懂得 很难...

Escape. 逃离

Yeah. 好吧

What is she doing in there? 她在里面干什么呢

- I don't know. - Howdy! -我不知道 -你好啊

- Hey! Agnes. - Howdy! -你好 艾格妮丝 -你好

Did you see her go inside? 你看见她进去了吗

She went right in. 她进去了

And her 她的肚子 杰拉丁是不是

Remarkable day we're having, no? 今天可真是太神奇了 对吧

- That's fine. - Did you lose power, too? -没事 -你们家也停电了吗

Oh, sure did. 是呀

But Ralph looks better in the dark, so I'm not complaining. 但拉夫在黑暗里看起来更帅

所以没关系

Hi, Herb. 你好 赫

Hey, buddy. 你好啊 伙计

Okay. 好吧

Well, I'll get back to Wanda. 我要回去找旺达了

Vision. 幻视

Is Geraldine inside with Wanda? 杰拉丁是不是跟旺达在里面

Yes. Why? 是 怎么了

You're such a strong lady. 你真是太坚强了

Can you believe it? Twins! 真是不敢相信 双胞胎

I'm a twin. 我也是双胞胎

I had a brother. 我曾经也有一个哥哥

His name was Pietro. 他叫皮特

He was killed by Ultron, wasn't he? 他是被奥创杀死的 对吗

What did you say? 你说什么

She's new to town. Brand-new. 她是才来到镇上的 是个新人

There's no family. 她没有家人

No husband. 没有丈夫

Well, there's nothing wrong with that. 这也没什么不对吧

No home. 也没有家

What? 什么

What did you say just now? 你刚刚说什么

I said, Wanda, 我说 旺达

you're such a strong lady. 你真是太坚强了

Should I say it one more time for good measure? 我应该再多夸你一次吗

No. 不

What did you say about Pietro? 你刚刚说皮特什么

Pietro? 皮特

Hey, I'll take a shift rocking the babies. 我来替你摇一会儿宝宝们吧

No, I think you should leave. 不 我觉得你应该离开了

Oh, Wanda, don't be like that. 旺达 别这样

What do you mean, she has no home? 什么叫她没有家

She came 她来这儿是因为

She came 她来这儿是因为

She came here because we' 她来这儿是因为我们都

She came here because we're all what? 她来这儿是因为我们都什么

What're you trying to tell me? 你到底想跟我说什么

- What is that? - What? -那是什么 -什么

That. 那个

That symbol. 那个标志

I, uh... I... 我 我

Who are you? 你是谁

I 我不

She came here because we' 她来这儿是因为我们都

Stop it! 闭嘴

Who are you? 你是谁

旺达

I... 我

I... 我

Wanda. 旺达

Well, I better get going. 我该走了

That macrame's not gonna hitch itself. 我还得回去绣流苏花边呢

Herb? 赫

Catch you on the flip side, Vision. 幻视 回头见

Wanda? 旺达

Where's Geraldine? 杰拉丁在哪

Oh, she left, honey. She had to rush home. 她走了 亲爱的 她急着回家去


发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/news/1714699077a2498103.html

相关推荐

发表回复

评论列表(0条)

  • 暂无评论

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息

关注微信