2024年5月3日发(作者:)
Good morning, tiger. 老虎,早安
I'm making you a big breakfast, so you can keep up your strength for tonight.
我在帮你准备丰盛的早餐 这样你才有办法在今晚继续奋战
You're gonna get me good and pregnant. 你可要认真做,让我怀孕
I've got nowhere to go this morning. I'm unemployed. 我今天早上竟然没事 我
失业了
I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life. 我不知道人生该怎么办才好
Well, I just lost my erection. 嗯,我没有性趣了
No, I mean, what am I supposed to do with myself? 不,我是认真的 我的人生
该怎么办呢?
You're supposed to find your passion in life. 你应该要找寻生命中的热情
You can be whatever you want to be now. It's exciting. 你现在可以做任何你想
要做的事 这是很刺激的
Yeah, but it's all so overwhelming. I don't know where to start. 是啊,但是这
一切都太突然了 我不知道要如何开始
Wait a second. I can help you with this. 等一下,我可以帮你
You just need to be organized. We can make a list of your qualifications.. 你
只要整理好就行了 我们可以列出你的资历
and categorize jobs by industry. There could be folders and files.. 然后将工作
机会以产业别做分类 可以用档案夹跟档案…
Hey, this is where your hyper-organized pain-in-the-ass stuff pays off. 嘿,这
就是你超爱整理的偏执个性 派上用场的时候了
I know! 我知道!
My erection is back! 我又有性趣了!
The One Where Rachel Goes Back To Work 我又有性趣了!
18 谢谢
Joey, could I have a sip of your coffee and a bite of your muffin? 乔伊,我可
以喝一口你的咖啡 跟吃一口你的松饼吗?
- Okay. - Thank you. -好的 -谢谢你
Thank you. 谢谢你
Phoebe, have you ever been bitten by a hungry Italian? 菲比,你有没有被饥饿
的 意大利人咬过呢?
I'm sorry. It's just, I'm a little short on cash. 我很抱歉,只是我最近手头有点紧
If you want, I could loan you some money. 如果你有需要,我可以借你一些钱
Oh, no. I learned never to borrow money from friends. 喔,不,我已经得过教
训 千万别跟朋友借钱
That's why Richard Dreyfuss and I don't speak anymore. 那就是为什么 Richard
Dreyfuss不再跟我说话的原因
Why don't you just spunge off your boyfriend? 你何不跟你男朋友拿呢?
Yeah, right, the unemployed piano player who gave his trust fund to charity?
是喔,那个把信托基金全捐给 慈善机构的失业钢琴师吗?
I'm splitting the muffin with him. 我要回去跟他分那个松饼的
Hey, how about this? Wanna be an extra on my show? 嘿,要不要这样? 来当
我们电视剧的临时演员?
You could do that? 可以吗?
The pay's pretty good, and you could do it for as long as you need. 钱还不错,
而且只要 你有需要就可以做
- Oh, my God. I'm gonna be on TV! - Okay, now.. -喔,我的天,我要上电视了!
-好了,现在…
I gotta tell you, being on TV isn't as glamorous and exciting as you think. 我
必须告诉你,上电视并不像你想像的 那样光鲜亮丽跟好玩
- Really? - No, it is awesome. -真的吗? -没错
比你想的更棒 -真的吗? -没错
Hey, guys. 嗨,你们好
Why are you all dressed up? 为什么你们穿的这么正式?
We're bringing Emma to Ralph Lauren today to introduce her to everyone. 我
们要带艾犸去洛夫罗伦跟大家见面
- Doesn't she look cute? - She sure does. -她看起来真是可爱吧? -当然很可爱
Why does she have a pink bow taped to her head? 为什么要贴那个粉红色的 蝴
蝶结在她头上呢?
Because if one more person says, "What a cute little boy".. 因为如果再有人说
“真是个可爱的小男生…”
I'm gonna whip them with a car antenna. 我会用车子的天线鞭打他们
I think she's gonna be the hit of the office. 我想她会是办公室里面最时髦的
Yeah, she's gonna be hotter than peasant blouses and A-line skirts. 是啊,她
一定会比那些 农家女上衣跟A字裙时髦多了
Can I get a blue bow? 可以给我个粉蓝色的蝴蝶结吗?
Okay. I have looked through a bunch of career guides.. 好了,我看过很多的就
业情报…
photocopied and highlighted key passages.. 拷贝好并划线标示出重要讯息…
and put them into alphabetical folders, so you can make an informed
decision. 然后以字母分类归档 让你可以做正确的决定
How long was I in there? 我在里面多久了?
Okay, let's start with the A's. Advertising. 好了,我们先从A开始 广告
Wait. Advertising, that's a great idea. 等一下,广告,这是很棒的主意
Don't you wanna look through the rest? 你不想要听别的了吗?
I don't think I have to hear the rest. Advertising makes perfect sense. 我想我
不用听别的了 广告最适合了
Sorry you had to waste all this time. 很抱歉浪费你这么多时间
You call eight hours alone with my label maker wasted time? 你是说八小时 加
上使用标签机是浪费时间?
Now I'll get to use my shredder! 现在可以用上我的碎纸机了!
I mean, I could write slogans. How hard could it be, right? 我可以创作广告口号
的 能有多难呢?是不是?
"Cheese. It's milk that you chew." “起司,是可以咬的牛奶”
"Crackers. Because your cheese needs a buddy." “饼干,是起司的良伴”
"A grape. Because who can get a watermelon in your mouth?" “葡萄,因为
整颗西瓜塞不进嘴里”
I got one. 我想到一个
"Socks. Because your family's feet deserve the best." “袜子,因为你家人的脚
值得用最好的”
Honey, leave it to the pros. 亲爱的,让专业的人说好吗?
I actually know someone in advertising. 我认识一个在广告业工作的人
I grew up with a guy who is a vice president at a big agency. 我跟他从小玩到
大 现在他是一家大广告公司的副总
Maybe I can get him to meet you. Give me the phone. 或许我可以请他跟你谈
谈 把电话给我
"The phone. Bringing you closer to people who have phones." “电话,让你
跟有电话的人更贴近”
"Marriage. It's not for everybody." “婚姻,不是每个人都适合的”
That went well. Almost everybody knew that she was a girl. 真不错,几乎大家
都知道她是女的
Yeah, after you punched that one guy who got it wrong, word spread. 是啊,
在你揍了那个搞错的男的之后 大家很快就知道了
I'm just gonna go in my office and pick up some stuff. 我要进去我办公室拿点
东西
- Who the hell are you? - Who the hell are you? -你是谁? -你是谁?
I'm the hell person whose office this is. 我是拥有这间办公室的人
Good one, Rach. 说的好,瑞秋
I'm Gavin Mitchell, the person who's taking over your job. 我是盖文米丘 那个
要接替你工作的人
Excuse me? 什么?
Your baby's so cute. 你的宝宝真可爱
But why would you put a pink bow on a boy? 但是为什么在男生头上 别个粉红
色蝴蝶结呢?
Hey, Joey. Look at me. 嘿,乔伊,看看我
I'm a nurse. 我是护士耶
Yes, you are. 是啊,你是
I think it might be time for my sponge bath. 我想该是擦海棉澡的时候了
Sorry, I'm just so used to hitting on the extras. 对不起,我太习惯泡临时演员了
- So are you excited about your scene? - Yeah, but I'm a little nervous. -你很
期待出场吗? -是啊,但是我有点紧张
Relax. Don't be. They'll probably just make you stand in the background. 放轻
松,别紧张 他们可能只会要你站在后面
- Good. - You. Here, come here. Here. -很好 -你,这里,过来,这里
Take this tray, stand on this yellow mark. You're gonna move on "action." 拿
着这个托盘,站在黄线这里 听到“开拍”就开始移动
Walk over to the operating table, stop on the blue mark and put the tray
down. 走过去手术台,停在蓝线那边 然后把托盘放下
Don't walk too fast. 别走太快
But don't dawdle. 但是也别拖拉
Okay. Now, what? 好的,现在是怎样呢?
And, action! 开拍!
Cut! Cut. 停!停!
- I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous. - Well, don't be. -我很抱歉,我只是有点紧
张 -那就别紧张
Okay, that helps. 好的,真是帮了大忙
And, action! 开拍!
Cut! 停!
Don't worry about it, Phoebe. It usually takes me three takes too. 别担心,菲
比 我通常也是要三次才行
All right, eight. 好啦,八次
And, action! 开拍!
So do you have any other questions about advertising? 那你对于广告还有其他
的问题吗?
No. But let me show you what I can do. 没有,但是让我表演一下我专长
"Bagels and doughnuts. 贝果跟甜甜圈…
Round food for every mood." 任何心情都适合吃的圆圈圈
Monica warned me you might do that. 摩妮卡警告过我,你可能会这样做
I think we might have something for you at the agency. 我想我们公司可能有个
适合你的职务
- Really? That's great. - It's an unpaid internship. -真的吗?太好了 -有个不支薪
的实习职缺
That's funny. When you said "unpaid, " it sounded like you said "unpaid." 真
好笑,当你说“不支薪”的时候 听起来好像是“不支薪”的意思
It won't be forever. It just takes a year or two to get good portfolio together.
又不是永久的,只是要一至两年 来建立好的工作经历
Well, I can skip a couple of steps, right? I mean, you did hear my round food
thing. 嗯,我可以省几个步骤吧?不是吗? 你有听到我具创意的圆形食物广告词啊
You're changing careers. No matter what you do, you'll have to start at the
bottom. 你在转业中,不管你怎样努力 你都需要从基层做起的
It's gonna be years before you're making anything near as much as you were
before. 要到达你之前的阶级 你还有好几年要努力
So you're paying the check, right? 所以你会买单,对吗?
Come on, now. Monica has a good job. It's not like you have a family to
support. 别这样,摩妮卡有份很不错的工作 又不是说你有家庭要养
Actually, we're trying. I don't think Monica is gonna want to postpone it. 事实
上,我们正在努力做人 我不认为摩妮卡想要延期
We're supposed to have sex tonight. 我们今晚应该要做爱的
Actually, she's probably at home, naked right now. 事实上,现在她或许就已经
光着身体在家了
I tend to keep talking till somebody stops me. 如果没有人阻止我,我会一直说
话
- I can just picture her on the bed. - Stop! -我可以想像她在床上的样子 -停!
Wait. What do you mean you're taking over my job? 等等,你是什么意思 要接
替我的工作?
While you were on your baby vacation, I was doing your job. 当你去度你的育
婴假的时候 你的工作是我在做的
A vacation? My idea of a vacation does not involve.. 假期?我对假期的定义可
不包含…
something sucking on my nipples until they are raw. 让什么东西吸我的乳房 吸
到破皮
Clearly, you've never been to Sandals Paradise lsland. 显而易见地,你从未去过
天体营渡假小岛
All right. Don't get too comfortable there, because I'm back in two weeks. 好
了,别让你自己太舒服 因为我两个星期之后就回来了
I want everything back the way it was. 我要一切回归原状
I can't say I care too much for the way you've rearranged my office. 我实在不
太满意 你重新摆设我办公室的方式
I can't say I care too much for that smell you've brought in. 我实在不太满意那
股你带进来的味道
- Excuse me? - Rach, we have a code brown situation. -你说什么? -瑞秋,我
们有个棕色警戒状况
Honey, could you please take care of it for me? 亲爱的,可以拜托你帮我处理一
下吗?
All right, but you're gonna have to do one sometime. 好吧,但是有时候你也该
处理一次
Let me just get this straight. 让我把话说清楚
So I go have a baby, and they send some guy in to do my job? 我去生个小孩
然后他们派一个人过来接我的工作?
Well, there was talk of shutting down Ralph Lauren altogether. 嗯,本来有说
要关闭整个洛夫罗伦的
Okay. Right. You're very cheeky for a temp. 好了,你只不过是个不要脸的临时工
I'm not a temp. I was transferred here from another department. 我不是临时
工 我是从别的部门调过来的
And what department was that? The jerk department? 是什么部门呢?浑蛋部
门吗?
They didn't tell me about your quick wit. 他们并没有告诉我,你反应是如此快
Well, did they mention that I'm rubber and you're glue? 那他们也没有告诉你
我是橡皮擦、你是胶水吗?
- Gavin, Ralph loved your ideas. - Hi, Mr. Zelner. -盖文,洛夫很喜欢你的创意 -
嗨,塞纳先生
Rachel. I see you've met Gavin. 瑞秋,我想你见过盖文了
When you left us, we weren't sure what we were gonna do. 当你离开的时候 我
们都不知道该怎么办
But then, Gavin to the rescue. Super Gavin. 但是,盖文拯救了我们 超级盖文
Well, that's great. 喔,太好了
So now, Super Gavin, when I come back.. 那么,超级盖文,当我回来以后…
where do you plan on flying off to? 你计划要飞到哪去呢?
That's up to Mr. Zelner. I'm sure he'll make the right decision. 全看赛纳先生的
意思 我相信他会做出正确的决定
Super ass-kissing power. 超级马屁精
Incidentally, when are you coming back? 对了,你什么时候要回来呢?
Today. 今天
- You said two weeks. - No, I said today. -你刚刚不是说两星期后 -不,我是说今
天
See, for a superhero, not so much with the listening. 看吧,身为超级英雄 听话
能力可也不怎么样
I'm sorry. Rachel, we should probably go. 我很抱歉,瑞秋,我们该走了
I ran out of diapers, and I had to use your sweater. 尿片用完了,我得用你的毛
衣代替
- I didn't bring a sweater. - Then, we should really go. -我没有带毛衣来 -那么我
们最好赶快走
So, what'd he say? 那他怎么说呢?
He can be a little rough around the edges.. 他有时候有点粗暴…
so I'm gonna replace a word he used a lot with the word "puppy." 所以我要
“小狗” 代换掉他常用的一个字眼
So he said, "If your puppy friend doesn't get her puppy act together.. 他说如
果你的小狗朋友 不把小狗的角色演好…
I am gonna fire her mother-puppy ass." 我将会小狗的开除她
I'm sorry. I can't do this. I'm just not an actor. 我很抱歉,我办不到 我不是演员
的料
That's right. You're not. You're a nurse. 没错,你不是演员,你是护士
- You're Nurse With Tray. - No, Joey.. -你是拿托盘的护士 -不,乔伊…
Nurse With Tray doesn't know Joey. She has no time for friends. 拿托盘的护士
不认识乔伊的 她没有时间交朋友
She gets in that operating room and she carries that tray to the doctor.. 她进
去手术室把托盘交给医生…
because if she doesn't, people die. 因为如果她不这样做,有人会死的
Who dies? 谁会死?
Man With Eye Patch! 戴眼罩的男人!
Now, you get in there, and you do your job. 现在你过去做好你的工作
Yes, doctor. 是的,医师
Okay, let's try this one more time. 好了,我们再试一次
Hang in there, Man With Eye Patch. Your tray is coming. 撑着点,戴眼罩的男
人 你的托盘来了
And, action. 开拍
Yes, I did it! I nailed it! 是的,我办到了!我搞定了!
What's next? 接下来是什么呢?
The rest of the scene. 是后面的剧情
Okay, from the top, people. 好的,大家,从头开始
Hey, you know what I was thinking? I don't know if "code brown" is the best
code word. 嘿,你知道我在想什么吗? 我不知道“棕色警戒”是不是好的暗号
I think people might know what we're talking about. 我想大家可能都猜得到我
们在说什么
That's fine. Listen, sudden change of plans. My maternity leave just ended. 没
关系,听着,计划改变 我的产假要结束了
They said if I didn't come back today, they'd fire me. 他们说如果我不今天回去
工作 他们就要开除我
What? No, that's illegal. 什么?那样是非法的
I'll have the Labor Department here so fast, they won't.. 我要马上通知劳委会,
他们不…
All right, calm down, Norma Rae. They didn't actually say that. 没关系,冷静
点,柯赐海 他们并没有真的那样说
I'm just afraid if I don't come back now, this guy will try and squeeze me out.
我只是害怕如果不现在回去 那个男的会把我挤掉
But what about Emma? I mean, we don't have a nanny. 那艾犸怎么办呢?我们
还没有找到保姆
I know. We're just gonna have to figure out a plan tonight. 我知道,我们只好
今晚再想办法了
Can you please just take care of her for today? 今天你可以先照顾她吗?
Absolutely. Just give me your breasts, and we'll be on our way. 当然,只要给
我你的胸部 我们马上就走
Come on. I don't know what else to do. 别这样,我不知道还能怎么办
Fine. Fine. 好啦,好啦
We'll have fun, won't we? Yes, we will. Yes, we.. 我们会很开心的,不是吗? 是的,
我们会,是的,我们…
Ross. 罗斯
You're pretty. 你好漂亮
Whatever I decide to do, I'm gonna be starting a new career from scratch. 不
管我决定要做什么 我都得从基层做起
It's gonna be a while before I make a living at it. 要一阵子我才有办法真正赚些
钱
Maybe now's not the right time to be starting a family. 或许现在不是生小孩的
好时机
So you have to tell Monica you don't want to have a baby right now? 所以你
要跟摩妮卡说 你现在不想要生小孩?
Yeah. 是啊
Goodbye. 再见了
Okay, it's baby time. Pants off, Bing. 好了,生小孩时间 裤子脱掉,宾
Didn't see you there, Geller. 没看到你也在,盖勒
Ross is here, so.. 罗斯在这里,所以…
And I was really hoping that maybe I could hang out. 我真的希望,可以跟你们
待在一起
You know, what do you feel like doing? 你们想要做什么呢?
Well, we're gonna have sex. 我们想要做爱
I don't feel like having sex. 我倒是不太想做爱
Maybe.. I don't know. Maybe we can watch a movie or something. 或许…我不
知道 或许我们可以一起看电影什么的
Let me put it this way: 让我这样说好了
We're having sex whether you're here or not. 不管你在不在,我们都要做爱
Pants off, Bing. 裤子脱掉,宾
Now that I'm back, why don't you just fill me in on what you've been up to.
现在既然我回来了 何不告诉我你做了什么
Well, I've changed your screen saver from that picture of *NSYNC. 嗯,我把你
NSYNC的荧幕保护程式改了
Hey, they were popular when I left. 嘿,我离开时那可是很受欢迎的
I'm working on this big presentation for tomorrow. 我在准备明天的一个重要报
告
I should be involved in that, so get me up to speed. 我应该要参与,跟我说明
吧
That'll take weeks. Let me take care of the presentation. 那可会花上好几个星期
让我处理这个报告就可以了
No. I see what you're doing here, all right? 不,我知道你在玩什么花样,好吗?
This is my job, buddy. I've had it for five years, and I know how it works. 这是
我的工作,我已经做了五年了 我知道一切流程
- So why don't you just catch me up. - Fine. -所以赶快跟我解释 -好
Oh, God. You've totally messed with the back support on my chair. 天啊,你
把我椅子的高度完全变了
- How do you fix this? - You've been here five years. -你是怎么弄的? -你已经
在这里五年了
- You figure it out. - Fine, I will. -你自己想 -很好,我自己来
All right, fill me in. 好了,跟我说吧
Do you have a blue tie that would go with this? Emma spit up on mine. 你有
没有蓝色的领带跟这配? 艾犸吐奶到我的领带上
Yeah, but you have to give it back if I get a job. 有啊,但是如果我找到工作时要
还我
Of course, by that time, ties will be obsolete.. 当然,到那时候 领带已经被淘汰
了…
and we'll all be wearing silver jumpsuits. 而我们将全都穿起银色的连身装
Hey, good morning, lover. 早安,爱人
I gotta say, after last night, I'm a little weak in the knees. 我得要说,在经过昨
夜之后 我的双腿还在发软
Here's an idea. You walk into a room, take a quick scan. 麻烦你,每次走进来的
时候 先快速看一下四周吧
Sorry. 抱歉
But I kind of have this feeling that we may have made a baby last night. 但是
我有点觉得 我们昨晚做人成功了
Oh, God, I have to tell you something. 喔,天,我必须告诉你一件事
You're not pregnant. 你没有怀孕
What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
Well, that thing that I have to do to make a baby? 嗯,那件能使你怀孕的事?
I faked it. 我装的
What? You faked it? 什么?你装的?
You know what? 你知道吗?
I don't need a tie. 我不需要领带了
I mean, it's better open collar, you know? 我是说领子开着比较好,不是吗?
It's more casual. 比较轻松自在
Joey. Listen, I can't do this. It doesn't make any sense. 乔伊,听着,我办不到
这实在是没有道理
Yesterday I was a nurse, and today I'm a waitress at a cafe? 昨天我是护士,然
后今天我是服务生?
Sometimes we use the same extras for different parts. It's okay. 有时候我们会
用相同的临时演员 扮演不同的角色,没关系的
Well, it's not okay, because I gave a very memorable performance as the
nurse. 是有关系的 因为昨天我扮演护士,演的相当好
And now, suddenly, I'm the waitress? That's gonna confuse my fans. 然后现在
突然间,我变成服务生? 我的影迷会混淆的
Well, maybe you are a nurse.. 嗯,或许你是护士…
but you moonlight as a waitress. 但是你也兼差当服务生
Because I'm a single mother supporting my two children. 因为我是扶养两个小
孩的单亲妈妈
Nice. 没错
Wait a minute. 等一下
Dr. Drake Ramoray and I work at the same hospital. Wouldn't I come say hi?
德克罗孟瑞医生跟我在同间医院工作 我不用过来打招呼吗?
No. No, see, you and Drake are having a fight. 不、不,你跟德克在吵架
About what? 吵什么?
He slept with you.. Best sex you ever had, by the way. 他跟你上床… 顺便一提,
是你有过最美好的一次
And then never called you. 然后再也没有打电话给你
And I just wanted a new daddy for Davey and Becky. 而我只想帮大卫跟贝琪找
个新爸爸
Okay. Okay, from the top. 好了,好了,从头开始
And, action. 开拍
So I'm surprised you agreed to have lunch with me. 我很讶异你会同意跟我用午
餐
I'm surprised too. But yet, here I am. 我也很讶异,但我终究是来了
Cut! Cut! 卡!卡!
What are you doing? 你是在做什么?
I'm very angry at him because he slept with me and never called me back. 我
很气他,因为他跟我上过床之后 就再也没有打电话给我了
- Me too. - Me too! -我也是 -还有我!
Calm down. She means on the show. 冷静点,她是说在剧情里面
We need some new extras around here. 我们需要新的临时演员
Wow. You're here already. 哇,你已经到了
Yes. Emma and I came in a little early to do research on the presentation. 是
的,艾犸跟我提早进来准备报告
Actually, I made a few changes. I think I'm caught up on everything. 事实上,
我做了一些修改 我想我都准备好了
So ask me anything. 随便问我一个问题吧
- How do you fix the chair? - Except that! -你要怎么调整椅子呢? -除了这个!
Hello, Mr. Zelner. We are all ready for our presentation this afternoon. 哈啰,
塞纳先生,今天下午的报告 我们都已经准备好了
- Good, because it's in 10 minutes. - What? I can't do that. I have the baby. -
很好,因为十分钟之后就要开始了 -什么?我没办法,我宝宝在这里
Ross is not gonna pick her up for an hour. 罗斯一个小时之后才会来接她
Then Gavin can give the presentation. We have to do it now. 那盖文可以上台
报告 我们现在就要开始了
Ralph needs to leave early today. He's going helicopter shopping. 洛夫今天要
提早走 他要搭直升机去血拼
But I love that man. I'd follow him into hell. 但是我爱那个男人 连地狱我都会跟
他去的
Microphones. 扩音器开着
Well, there you go, you win. You win. 好了,顺你的意了,你赢了 你赢了
You get to do the presentation. You'll knock them dead. 你可以上台报告,让
他们爱死你
No one will remember that I worked here, and then Ralph will buy his
helicopter.. 没有人会记得我在这里工作过 然后洛夫会搭上直升机…
and Super Gavin will just fly right alongside of him. 还有超级盖文跟他一起飞
- You can do the presentation. - No, I can't. I have a baby. -你可以上台去报告 -
不,我不行,我宝宝在这里
I'll watch her. 我会看着她
Why would you do that? 你为什么要这样?
Because you worked really hard, and it's your job. And you're a little crazy. 因
为你工作很辛苦,而这是你的工作 还有你有点疯狂
That's really nice. 你真的很好
I should tell you that crying women make me very uncomfortable. 我应该告
诉你 哭泣的女人让我觉得很不自在
Well, you're not gonna like what's coming. 嗯,那你可能不会喜欢接着要发生的
事
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. 我很抱歉,我很抱歉 我很抱歉,我很抱
歉
God. 天哪
Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢你,谢谢你
I'm really fine. Don't worry. I'm great with children. 我没事的,别担心 我很会带
小孩的
Gavin Mitchell. Pleased to meet you. 我是盖文米丘,很高兴认识你
Please don't fire my friend. Just let me talk to her. 请不要开除我的朋友 让我先
跟她谈谈
- Okay, but this is her last chance. - Thank you. -好吧,但是这是她最后一次机
会 -谢谢
How about I do something for you? 我帮你一个忙如何?
Tomorrow, I'll bring you a hat, cover up the bald. 明天,我帮你带一顶帽子 让你
遮住秃头
Listen, Phoebe. I was just talking to the director.. 听着菲比,我刚跟导演谈完…
and he was thinking maybe this time you don't hit Drake. 他说或许,这一次你
不要打德克
You just wait on the tables. 你只要端盘子就可以了
I can't do that. I'm an actor. I have a process. 我不能那样做,我是演员 我有我的
程序的
You're a masseuse. You have a table with a hole in it. 你是按摩师 你有的是挖了
个洞的桌子
Wait, I see what's happening here. You're threatened. 等等,我知道这是怎么回
事了 你感到威胁了
What? 什么?
I'm so good in the scene that I'm stealing focus from you. 我的演技好到抢了你
的锋头
Rise to the challenge, Tribbiani, because I just raised the bar. 接受挑战吧,崔
比亚尼 因为我只会提高你的水准
Come join me up here. 提升自己、向我看齐吧
- Okay, great. I will. - Okay, good. -好的,很好,我会的 -好,很好
Yeah, you can fire her, but I would call security. She won't go easy. 你可以开除
她,但是最好叫保安过来 请神容易送神难哦
You faked it? You couldn't have faked it. 你装的?你不可能装的
Yes, you can. You just make the faces and the noises. 是可以的,只要装点表情
跟声音
Guys can fake it? 男生可以装吗?
Unbelievable. The one thing that's ours. 不可思议,明明只有女生才会装的
Why would you fake it when we're trying to have a baby? 为什么在我们想要生
小孩的时候 你却要装这种事呢?
Well, that's actually why. 嗯,这正是我要装的原因
Look, I'm starting a whole new career now. 听着,我正在换工作
I'm not saying I don't want a baby. 我不是说我不想要孩子
I'm just saying maybe we could wait a little while. 只是或许我们可以等一阵子
Like a month? 一个月吗?
- Or a year? - Really? You wanna wait a year? -或是一年? -真的吗?你想要等一
年?
It could be less than a year. I mean, you've heard my stuff. 不用到一年,我是说
你知道我的能力
"Pants. Like shorts but longer." “裤子,跟衬衫一样,只是长一点”
It'll probably be more than a year. 可能会不只一年吧
- I really wanna have a baby. - Well, yeah, me too. -我真的很想要生小孩 -嗯,
是啊,我也是
Look, I'll just get my old job back. 听着,我回去做老本行好了
No, I want you to have a job that you love.. 不,我要你做你热爱的工作
not statistical analysis and data reconfiguration. 不是什么数据分析跟资料重组
的
I quit, and you learn what I do? 我辞职后,你才了解我在做什么?
I think there's never gonna be a right time to have a baby. 我想永远不会有适
合生小孩的时机的
Now you're unemployed, and in a little while.. 现在你失业了,但一阵子过后…
you'll find a new job that'll keep you really busy. 你就会找到一份让你忙不过来
的工作
There's always gonna be a reason not to do this.. 总是会有理由不能生小孩的
but I think once the baby comes, we'll forget about all those reasons. 但是我
想,一但有了孩子 我们就会忘了这一切的理由
I guess. 我想也是
I mean, it's always gonna be scary when we have a baby. 我是说,有小孩总是
很吓人的事
It's gonna be really scary. 真的会是很吓人的
I mean, God, when we have a baby.. 当我们有小孩的时候…
there's gonna be so much that we're not able to control. 将会有许多事情我们
无法控制
I mean, the apartment's gonna be a mess. 我是说这间公寓将会一团乱
I won't have time to clean it. 我会没有时间整理
What if the baby gets into the ribbon drawer.. 要是宝宝跑到缎带抽屉里…
and messes up all the ribbons? 把所有的缎带都弄乱了呢?
What if there's no room for a ribbon drawer.. 万一没有地方可以放缎带…
because the baby's stuff takes up all the space? 所有的空间都被宝宝东西占满
了呢?
Where will all the ribbons go? 缎带要放哪呢?
Should we go make a baby before you change your mind? 该不该在你改变主
意之前 赶快去做人?
- Yes, please! - Okay. -是啊,拜托快点! -好的
And I promise I will not fake it this time. 而且我保证,这一次我不会装了
Well, I wish I could say the same. I'm a little shook up. 嗯,我希望我也可以说
相同的话 我现在有点激动
I know you botched that operation on purpose. 我知道你故意手术失败的
I can't prove it yet, but when I do, you'll be going to jail for murder. 我还没有
办法证明,但是当我可以时 你会因谋杀而坐牢的
I don't care if you are my brother. 我不在乎你是不是我弟弟
I'm not your brother. 我不是你弟弟
What about my children, Drake? 我的孩子怎么办呢?德克
No! No! No! 不!不!不!
God! 天啊!
发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/news/1714698943a2498074.html
评论列表(0条)