2024年3月9日发(作者:)
I wish you wouldn't do that around me. It's so filthy! 别在我旁边抽了 闻着真恶心
Listen, don't give me a problem about the cigarettes any more. 别再唧歪抽烟的事
It's such a filthy habit. 抽烟太恶心
Oh, my God! Look at this. 老天爷 快看啊
Oh, Jesus! This is so appalling! 天啊 太可怕了
I can't believe it! 难以置信
I can't believe they gave it to him. 他们居然把车送了给他
Ah, this is pathetic! 太可悲了
Now he's a loser with a Jaguar. 废物也能开上捷豹
Seriously, who did he have to blow to get that thing? 他得给谁吹箫才能得到那辆车
Good morning, sir. - Mr. Willis. -早上好 先生 -威利先生
- It' - Mr. Trask! -真是...-查斯克先生
Quite a piece of machinery. 真是辆好车
- Good morning, Havemeyer. - morning to you, sir. -早上好 哈梅尔 -您好 先生
- Bene! - Bene? -真好 -什么好
- Bene! Fabulous! - What's fabulous? -好啊 太棒了 -什么太棒了
That fine piece of steel you have back there. 刚停在那儿的车
Ah, you don't think I deserve it. 你觉得我配不上那辆车
No, sir. On the contrary. I think it's great. 不 先生 正相反 那车配您正合适
Why should the headmaster of Baird 谁说博德的校长就得
be seen putt-putting around in some junker? 开着小破车到处转悠
In fact, I think the board of trustees have had their first, 说实话 学校理事会
true stroke of inspiration in some time. 终于干了件好事
Thank you, Havemeyer. I'll take that at face value. 谢谢 哈梅尔 我当你是真心的吧
I'd expect nothing less, sir. 必须是 先生
Have a good day. 日安
- morning, Mrs. Hunsaker. - Good morning. -早安 汉萨克女士 -早
这些都是"超级情报员"{
- What was That about? - Nothing. just saying hello. -你干嘛去了 -没什么 打招呼而已
I like to say hello to Headmaster Trask. 我喜欢和查斯克校长打招呼
糖枫林{
I thought we were goin' to Stowe. 不是说去斯托吗
Sugarbush is Stowe, Jimmy. 都是一个地方 吉米
We're doing it right. Thanksgiving in Vermont, 这计划不错 在佛蒙特过感恩节
Christmas in Switzerland, 然后去瑞士过圣诞
Christmas in Gstaad is gonna 在格施塔德过圣诞得花...
'Staad. 施塔德
The "G" is silent. 'Staad. 首字不发音 施塔德
George? 乔治
'Staad. 施塔德
Trent? 特伦特
- 'Staad, man. - 'Staad. -施塔德 伙计 -就是施塔德
So what about 'Staad? 施塔德怎么了
Fine. The "G" May be silent, 好吧 不管发不发音
but it's gonna take at least three grand to get there. 去那至少得花三千
I have to talk to my father. 我得跟我爸商量下
Better yet, why don't you have my father talk to your father. 干脆叫我爸跟他商量吧
Or my father talk to your father. 找我爸也行
You goin' home this weekend, Chas? 周末回家吗 小查
I don't know. 不一定
You goin' home to fuckin' Idaho for Thanksgiving? 感恩节你要回爱达荷州吗
I'm from Oregon. 我家在俄勒冈州
I meant fuckin' Oregon. 说的就是他妈的俄勒冈
Charlie, how do you feel about skiing? 查理 喜欢滑雪吗
You in the mood for the white-bosomed slopes of Vermont? 想不想去白雪皑皑的佛蒙特过
节
Got a deal going, kid. 20% off for my friends. 咱是朋友 给你打八折
My father set it up. Christmas in Switzerland. 我爸开的滑雪场 然后咱再去瑞士过圣诞
- 'Staad. - Gstaad. Dropping the "G" is phony. -施塔德 -是格施塔德 刚骗你的
You said everybody says 'Staad. 你们不都说是"施塔德"吗
Not if you've been there. 没去过的人才这样说
Easter in Bermuda, 在百慕大过复活节
then Kentucky Derby weekend. 周末去看肯塔基赛马会
We could fit you in, kid. 可以带上你 伙计
Well, how much are these white-bosomed slopes of Vermont? 去那个白雪皑皑的佛蒙特得花
多少钱
Twelve hundred! 一千二
Includes a nine-course, champagne thanksgiving dinner. 还有一顿九道菜配上香槟的感恩节
晚宴
$1200 is a little rich for my blood, Harry. 一千二我家消费不起 哈利
Well, how short are you? 你差多少
How short, Harry? 差多少 哈利
So short it wouldn't be worth 差很多
the trouble of you and George to measure. 你跟乔治就不必费心了
But, thanks for askin', all right? 不过还是谢谢你想到我
If you change your mind. 改主意了就跟我说
What'd you do that for? You know he's on aid. 问他做什么 你知道他得领助学金
On major holidays, Willis, 在重大的节日
it's customary for the lord of the manor 庄园主都得给穷人
to offer drippings to the poor.施点小恩小惠
You're so full of shit! 真能扯
Hi. Mrs. Rossi? 您好 是罗西太太吗
Yes? 你是
I'm here about the weekend job. 我是来应聘周末兼职的
Come on in. 进来吧
Does he got pimples? He hates pimples. 他脸上有粉刺吗 他不喜欢粉刺
Francine, be quiet. 弗朗辛 住嘴
Pimples. Pimples. Yeah. 粉刺 粉刺
发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/news/1709997255a1683445.html
评论列表(0条)