2024年3月9日发(作者:)
Unit 1 What’s the matter?
Section A, 1b
Conversation 1
Nurse:You don’t look well. What’s the matter, Sarah?
你看上去不太好。撒拉,你怎么了?
Sarah:I was playing with my friends at the park yesterday. Then it got windy, but I didn’t
put on my jacket. Now I have a cold.
我昨天在公园和朋友玩儿。后来起风了,但我没穿夹克。现在我感冒了。
Conversation 2
Nurse:What’s the matter, David? Are you OK?
大卫,你怎么了?还好吗?
David:I ate too much junk food at my friend’s birthday party. So last night, I got a
stomachache. I almost couldn’t get myself out of bed this morning.
我在朋友的生日派对上吃了太多垃圾食品。所以昨晚我肚子疼。今天早上我几乎没法起床。
Conversation 3
Nurse:What’s the matter, Ben? Can you move?
本,你怎么了?能动吗?
Ben:Not really. I was playing soccer the other day and I hurt myself. It seemed OK at
first, but now I have a really sore back.
不行。前两天我踢足球受伤了。开始似乎没事儿,但现在我背很疼。
Conversation 4
Nurse:You look really tired. What’s the matter, Nancy?
你看上去很累。南希,你怎么了?
Nancy:I didn’t sleep very well last night. I have a toothache. It’s terrible! I can’t really
eat anything either. It hurts a lot.
我昨晚没睡好。我牙疼,很严重!我也没法好好吃东西,非常疼。
Conversation 5
Nurse:What’s the matter, Judy?
朱迪,你怎么了?
Judy:I’m sorry, but it’s very difficult for me to talk.
抱歉,我说话很困难。
Nurse:Oh, dear. What’s the matter?
哦,亲爱的。怎么了?
Judy:I talked too much yesterday and didn’t drink enough water. I have a very sore throat
now.
我昨天说太多话了,没有喝足够的水。现在我嗓子很疼。
Section A, 2a, 2b
Conversation 1
Girl 1:You don’t look well. Your face looks a bit red.
你看上去不太好。你的脸有点儿红。
Girl 2:Yeah, and my head feels very hot. What should I do?
是的,我感觉头很烫。我该怎么办?
Girl 1:Maybe you have a fever. You should take your temperature.
你可能发烧了。你应该量量体温。
Girl 2:Yes, you’re right
是,你说的对。
Conversation 2
Girl 1:What’s the matter?
你怎么了?
Girl 2:I didn’t take good care of myself. I didn’t wear enough warm clothes yesterday.
Now I have a cough and a sore throat.
我没照顾好自己。昨天我没穿够暖和的衣服。现在我咳嗽,嗓子疼。
Girl 1:You should drink some hot tea with honey.
你应该喝些蜂蜜泡热茶。
Girl 2:That sounds like a good idea.
听起来是个不错的主意。
Conversation 3
Girl:You look terrible! What’s the matter?
你看上去不好!你怎么了?
Boy:I think I ate too much at dinner last night. It was an all-you-can-eat meal at the
restaurant. But now I have a stomachache.
我想昨晚晚餐吃太多了,那家餐厅是自助餐。但我现在肚子疼。
Girl:That’s too bad. You shouldn’t eat so much next time. Right now, you should lie
down and rest.
真糟糕。你下次别吃那么多。现在你应该躺下休息。
Boy:I guess I should.
我想是的。
Conversation 4
Girl:What’s wrong with your face?
你脸怎么了?
Boy:It’s not my face. It’s my tooth. I have a toothache.
不是我的脸,是我的牙齿。我牙疼。
Girl:You should see a dentist and get an X-ray.
你应该去看牙医,照个X光。
Boy:But will it hurt?
会疼吗?
Girl:No, and if you don’t go to the dentist now, it’ll hurt even more later!
不会,如果你现在不去看牙医,之后会更疼!
Conversation 5
Girl 1:Oh, no! What happened?
哦,不!发生什么了?
Girl 2:I was making dinner just now and I cut myself by accident.
我刚在做晚饭,不小心切到手了。
Girl 1:Oh, that look serious. You should put some medicine on it. Here, let me help you.
哦,看上去很严重。你应该上点儿药。过来,我来帮你吧。
Girl 2:OK, thanks.
好的,谢谢。
Section B, 1b, 1c
Teacher:Hello, Jenny! You look tired.
你好,珍妮!你看上去很累。
Nurse:Well, today was a busy day in my office. One boy hurt himself in P.E. class.
今天上班忙了一天。一个男孩在体育课上受伤了。
Teacher:What happened?
怎么了?
Nurse:He was running under the hot sun and then he felt sick and fell down.
他在烈阳下跑步,然后不舒服就跌倒了。
Teacher:Yes, the weather is very hot today.
是啊,今天天气很热。
Nurse:He cut his knee, so I washed the cut and put some medicine on it. Then I put a
bandage on it.
他膝盖破了,所以我清洗了伤口,上了点儿药。然后我给他贴了创口贴。
Teacher:Was the cut serious?
伤口严重吗?
Nurse:Not really, but I also took his temperature. Luckily he didn’t have a fever. I told
him he should rest.
不是很严重,但我也测了他的体温。所幸他没发烧。我告诉他要好好休息。
Teacher:What else happened?
还发生了什么?
Nurse:One girl had a nosebleed. I told her to put her head down and then press the sides
of her nose. Oh, and another boy got hit on the head with a baseball bat.
一个女孩鼻子流血。我告诉她低头然后按住鼻子的两边。还有一个男孩被棒球棍打到头了。
Teacher:That sounds bad. I hope he’s OK…
听起来很糟糕。希望他没事儿。
Nurse:I hope so, too. He was taken to the hospital to get an X-ray.
希望如此。他被带到医院做X光了。
发布者:admin,转转请注明出处:http://www.yc00.com/news/1709929424a1672569.html
评论列表(0条)